Is buspirone worth anything?

Is buspirone worth anything?
I have a fucking ton of it and I don't know what to do with it all.

Bump

Come on guys.
Somebody has to know.

Also, should I keep with posting anal, or...?

>buspirone
basically street xannax. sell it for the same rate. i dunno where you are, but around D.C. it's 3 dollars a pop

Thanks.
I'm in Dallas Texas.
I've got 10's and 15's.

Yo do people actually take it for fun. I got a prescription and it kinda sucks no high or anything just a headache?

some dude gave me some for free and i tried it. he said it was like xanax but i didn't think so. made me feel dizzy/drunkish but not really in a good way

Sauce?

I take Buspirone Buspar for my anxiety and does not work as well as ativan. Its just for anxiety no high.

>buspirone
no its not recreational. no one will buy it.

dont try to get high with it. it can't get you high. it doesn't even work fully untill youve been on a normal dose for 2-4 weeks.

taking too much is super bad for your liver and kidneys. actually taking it at all is bad for them to some extent.

Sauce?

Definitely not. You couldn't give it away, me thinks.

Shit-tier anti-anxiety med. I tried it and it did fuck all. After the trial was over, my doc told me, "I kind of suspected it wouldn't work for you. It hasn't worked for any of my patients. But I didn't want to influence your expectations negatively, before you tried it."

not worth shit. It doesn't work for anxiety, and doesn't get you high.

I had it prescribed during a very rough high-anxiety period and it helped me get through the days for sure, but I couldn't see any recreational value.