I want to cum all over my cousins face..is that ok? Pic related

I want to cum all over my cousins face..is that ok? Pic related

Fuck yes. Cover that face in your hot cum.

I wish

keep posting, she needs to be glazed like a fuckin donut

Her body is so tight

Mmmm. Fuck. Is she a slut?

I've heard she was but not has bf

Goddamn she looks like shes taken a lot of dicks. Want to fill that pussy up. She must be tight.

I want to make her makeup slide off her face

Nice ass

apparently her name is Kristen Fox

i want to splurt a hot load in her face

And how did you find this

Kek..what do we do now

this thread happened a few days ago

some guy said he knew her

either way im cumming to her

Anyone find her profile I'm sure op is done posting now I need Moar of her

You should post a tribute and then send the picture to her. Bet she would love it. Fucking slut.

Here's my sister. Wwyd?

Here's another I want her to suck my dick so bad..

Get out of here she's nasty Kristen way hotter

thats kind of harassment

its police-worthy

No its not..she will love it

I'd make her call me daddy

Found her but not many pics to see unless you friend request. facebook com / kfox666

Send her a message

Don't message her and I'll keep posting

Can't turn that down. Keep going. Want to cum to her.

Fuck her face I wanna cum on that tummy

That fucking slut of yours likes that position, does she? Well I'll hike up that dress and pound that pussy doggy style while making her look back at me. I would make her keep that crown on her head while I fucked her.

I'd force myself between those legs, move her bikini to the side, and slide my dick inside her. Would finger her friends pussy and make them kiss while I dumped my load inside her.

Very nice...but please do not contact her

Sister. Wanna cum on those titties.

Me too. Moar?

Yesssss. Did you sneak these pics while she worked out in front of you?

A few times, yes. There's no other way.

My dick is so hard for your sister. Does she know you want to fuck her and is teasing you?

OK so we are

I don't think she does......
What do you like about her?

Those tits are amazing. Obviously she takes care of her tight body. That open mouth...hnnnnggg. Got any of her ass?

Wanna slide things in her mouth?

Fuck yes. Would fill her mouth with my cock while I ate her tight pussy out.

Oh god that's amazing. Would love to fuck her tits and cover them with my cum. Fapping so hard right now.

My cousin

Tribute???

I would love to cover your sister in my cum, but I just have my phone right now. You like the idea of her covered in another guy's hot jizz?

Yeah that's hot. I'd love to watch another guy fuck her good.

I would let you watch me as I fuck your sister right in front of you. She would moan and lock eyes with you while I pound her tight pussy.

Atta boy

I would make her fuck herself with my cock in that position. She would shove her pussy around my cock, from time to time she would look over at you, mouth open, gasping for breath, biting her lip.

slutty cousin

Tie her up, rip her clothes off and rape her holes multiple times a day. Break her mentally until she only thinks of herself as my slave and property. Treat her well when she fulfills given house tasks with proficiency, punish fuck the life out of her when she does badly.

Daily morning bjs, have her wear nothing but collars, cuffs, and whatever toys I decide to shove in her that day. Bend her over table and counter when I feel like getting off, cum in her food and drinks until she accepts it as a regular part of her diet. Sometimes let my friends use her when they're over to hang out.

Ensure that she would train any future slaves/fucktoys that I would bring home.

Bumperoo

bippity boppity bump