How are you preparing for the Asian century?

How are you preparing for the Asian century?

being Asian is a start :^)

Five minutes is plenty

By offering them Vancouver as tribute

The asian century is nothing more than the westernaton of chinks and gooks. The west has won, and the only ones denying this fact are the Middle eastern countries. They desperately try to hold on to something that is not going to exist in the future. The West, lead by the Anglos, has achieved world domination on an economic, but also on a cultural level. What is left is a weird hybrid of pseudo-asian culture that will too cease to exist. Soon humanity will be united, every Human will only have to learn english to communicate and the world as we know it will change. This is not the asian century, this is the Anglo era.

I play Civ too, user.

>Civ

Get the fuck out Baby

POOO

21st century - Chinese century
22nd century - Indian century
23rd century - African century

by posting here about how I want an asian gf but don't have because I'm posting here all the time

Fuck. Same.

>The west has won, and the only ones denying this fact are the Middle eastern countries

The ruling class in the Middle East has been (mostly) Westernized since the 19th century; it's only the lower classes who still want to live in the Middle Ages.

>the JeWest has won
No the JeWest is collapsing, the world is realizing that liberalism and westernism was a mistake and are moving back to traditionalism

>returning to traditionalism
no, far from it user. If it does happen, "traditionalism" will shift from its meaning now. There's no moving back. Only taking and rejecting pieces from various lifestyles/cultures/sciences.

>implying american (asian) counts

>I will not love you love time
No shit, women are incapable of love.

it's reserved for the children

These is no West, only modern nations and developing nations.
The largest identifiers of "culture" really boils down to localised technological and geological lifestyle limitations and those are largely irrelevant today. We are using different languages and sometimes different foods but the end point of how we entertain ourselves, work, breed and die is the same in China as in Australia as in the UK as in Mexico as in Canada as in Japan as in Chile and Iceland.
Whatever people refer to as their national culture these days are traditional relics taken out only on special annual events and viewed from afar at best.

>This is not the asian century, this is the Anglo era.
It's the Information Era. HTML has no ethnicity.

That's who mine's reserved for. Smiling, full of joy and life gooseflesh mounds.

Please stop buying our houses

Still waiting on the South American century desu

Cultural Marxism isn't a real thing you brainwashed right wing retard

I live in Southern California and aside from Mexicans, Asians are the next largest "minority". I don't mind too much, but some of those bastards lack any common decency. Not sure if it's a cultural difference or what.

Regardless, the influence of the west and especially of the former British and now American empires has shaped the entire world as we know it. The information era has started within the developing countries as you may call them, the first developed countries being of western origin. And one can not deny the destruction of cultures born out of this proccess, people adapting to different timezones, people being forced to speak a specific language to converse on an international scale, people forgetting their ancient traditions and norms for the sake of convenience. Sooner or later, this developed will reach the point in which nation states will become obsolete, and when we reach the point we will once again look for an example, which we will find within the western world. The Anglos have won in their quest for a united commonwealth, because of their former massive influence and with the influence of the US the entire world is being westernized. Those who do not will be at a severe disadvantage.

pic of obvious hapa, jaw is too square to be 100% Viet, or even Asian.

I am dating one of their women. It's a start.

And Indian Alphas are taking your women. DEAL WITH IT, shitlord!