So here is the deal Sup Forumsros

So here is the deal Sup Forumsros,

My fiance is awesome. We have a ton in common, but she does not play any games or really get into any nerdom. I have gotten her to go to a few Anime conventions with me and even cosplay. She will watch into tier anime (fairytail, SAO, FMA) but I can tell she doesn't really enjoy it.

I am looking for a game we can start to play together to maybe get her into vidya. She has never played games, and I want it to be something we can play together. I know she would not like FPS, or anything too fast. Also I would want it to be something that we could play co-op. Team games are also good. Any platform is fine.

Help me out Sup Forumsros

>>pic related her as Android 18

Portal.

damn that is a really good suggestion, have no idea why I never thought of that....

Human fall flat or Gang Beats, both funny games with rag doll physics and you can play them at your own pace

Did portal have co-op or just portal 2?

Everquest

Lovers in a dangerous spacetime, it's coop and fun

Too involved I think.

Just portal 2, me thinks

Minecraft, Trove, GMod, she could like Borderlands, Little Big Planet, Wii Sports, GTA.

Never heard of these. I will look into it.

Post more pics in her costume. Pretty dang cute

Minecraft could be good.

Keep up good suggestions and I might.

Brothers is decent
Rayman Legends
Battleblock Theatre
Monaco

portal 2 co-op is the LAST thing you want to play to get her into games.

Shut the fuck up and show her tits.

why you say that?

Lego games are seriously a blast in co-op

Rocket League and really any MMORPG.

I highly doubt borderlands would fly, but Little Big Planet is what I came to suggest as well.

My faves so far are portal, minecraft, rocket league, and maybe a lego game but I would have no idea where to start.

oh and little big planet.

Little big planet 1 or 2 would be pretty awesome if you have a ps3
I have not played lbp3 yet so I can't tell about it

Indiana Jones, Star Wars

all girls love that kinect bullshit try that.

Yo is that you and her post nudes

This
Those games are pretty lame but girls like it

Ya but the point is to have fun together.... and I don't think I would enjoy that.

OP ask your gf to add me on snap, blake.roz
I'm lesb. and shes hot

I think I am going to give minecraft a try...

tits and timestamp and I might pass that along.

Diablo 2. Worked with my wife. She legitimately enjoys it. Now, if dubs you must put a sharpy in ass hole.

although d2LOD is GOAT in my book. I think the community is too shitty these days. Maybe d3 seasonal....

You could also try not forcing your idea of fun on her if she isn't into it. Maybe do something that, y'know, the both of you would actually like.

Yeah, D3 is a bit simpler too. But there's no necromancer....for now

kinda the point here dickhead.

This
You also gotta be sure to do some shit that she likes but you hate. Else your marriage is gonna be as short as fuck. Now post tits already

I really think you guys are missing the point here... I am not trying to force her to do anything and I never said she was not into it. I just said she hadn't played before.

Ignore those fuckers and go play lbp2 with that pussycarrier

You are truly an idiot.

What if she wanted you to wear a dress and high heels and you didn't want to? But instead of not making you wear a dress, she just keeps picking out different colored dresses hoping you'll find one you like.

That's what you're doing to her, moron, except with your nerdy shit.

My ex introduced me to pc gaming, I was into consoles gaming before do already had an inclination, but he showed me Diablo2&3 as mentioned, portal and portal 2, bioshocks, we'd take turns, borderlands, morrowind-elder scrolls online, by then he had taught me how to assemble my own pc, we'd parallel play, we'd screw around in gta four hours. pokemon was something we both liked before we meet but we went in many pokemon journeys w/ each new game release... Good luck and I hope you can find something fun to play together

oh okay, shit you are just a troll. Nvm I thought you were actually misguided.

I wouldn't go quite this far with it, but it is something to keep in the back of your mind.

It's certainly not impossible that you'd hit on something that the both of you would have fun playing together, but just be mindful not to push it too hard. If she had an interest in video games, chances are she probably would have played some by now, y'dig?

Is there anything like Civ, but less complex. Like Civ lite? She really likes board games that are like that.

Sorry about the typos, on phone, hate swype.
I agree about portal 2 being a little trying fur couples that don't get along well, as it is hard because it takes two people being timing and reaction based in super repetitive tasks. Basically only play this together if you're baked ;p
Lbp is fun too, also maybe 'don't starve/together'

Risk 2 is dope

Sims?

Stop trying to make your "fiance" (okay dude) like the things you do. Let her enjoy whatever she wants and fuck her brains out.

t. Retard

Post more pictures of your gorl

God forbid OP try to find something new to do with her. Don't be such a fag.

My GF wasn't into games until recently. She didn't wanna play competitive games because she doesn't like interacting with strangers. She really likes single player games like Assasin's Creed and Skyrim. She's been playing those for a while now. As for coop, we play Portal and L4D/L4D2 together but she can't into other shooters.

>tfw you will never have a qt gf that wants to play Arma with you

He'll Gmod is pretty fun. Just fucking around with it and doing goofy shit might spark her interest. Maybe have some drinks while playing. My buddies and I used to get drunk and play Gmod all the time. Some of my best laughs of all time were had.