WWYD thread continued

WWYD thread continued

fuck no

Sister

more of my gf from las thread, wwyd to her?

well u gunna post moar or what

fuck shes cute. id rub my dick across her cute smile, grab her hair, and tittyfuck her. u got any nudes?

100+ pics and 2 vids in vola, check her out

bdzn9g1m

post her face and nude body

keep going man i love her face.her ass is great too i would cum so deep inside her asshole

what u wanna see user?

if you have fully nude with face then that.if not maybe tits and face.would also like to see her feet

dont have any full nude, sry... but ill dump what i have about her body

Wwyd? Good posts get more clothes taken off

sure and more of her face please.even normal pictures are fine

Feet.. What you think so far?

Wwyd?

put a plastic bag on her ugly face and fuck that shit

>pussy 10/10

trying 'normal' pics

I did at one point I lost em :((

One more casual

i'd tie her on the bed face down ass up and fuck her asshole.i'd take my dick out and cum all over her face

passing my flaccid dick through her forehead wrinkles .... cum under her armpits

One on the right.

i'd throw her on that bed take her panties off spread her legs really wide in the air and suck the fuck out her pussy and her toes

Anyone like petite blondes? Wwyd?

Awesome user, also she loves it rough

Wwyd

WWYD?

OP's mother ?

Would hit with a sledgehammer
Fucking disgusting

>sandnigger alarm goes off

I would fuck that with the force of a thousand suns!!!! POST MORE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Get naked you fucking whore. Show me those tits and pussy!

one more, user... Tigthest pussy ive ever fucked

ummm.no dude she is not

Would hang on to her hair for leverage while I fucked her from behind, making her pussy cover my dick in her juices.

You are a fucking legend! I am envious that you got to fuck that beautifully flawless pussy.

which one? wwyd?

tits

Those are men. Get that shit out of here.

Ty for your compliments, sir. One more... Close up this time

nice trips. would copulate with.

would lick and fuck for days

Now THAT'S what i'm talking about.

more of her tits?

No problem, my good man. Thank you for sharing the pics. That pussy is EASILY 10/10 perfection.

Nice! Need a bit more to it though. Too short

how would u fuck her?

tell me more bout wwyd, friend

WWYD?

I would pull those shorts down and eat her pussy out, pushing her up against the mirror and making her scratch and claw the wall while I relentlessly work that pussy with my tongue. She would orgasm and tell me to stop but I would keep going until her whole body was shaking with another orgasm. She would collapse onto the floor in front of me and I would kiss her deep, making her taste herself.

fuck man id release those tits and suck on them for days.i'd have her ride my cock and watch them bounce and then turn her over spit on her asshole and stick my dick in it till i cum inside her.tell me you got nudes

I would get on that bed, move up behind her, spit on my hand, lube my cock up and rub the head of my cock between her pussy lips and slide all the way inside of her, grab her hips and pull her ass towards me and slam fuck that pussy.. then switch it up and slow down a bit with slow hard deep thrusts so she feels all of me as I bury myself deep inside of her cunt... then just alternate between slow deep thrusts and fast hard thrusts.. I'd make sure she'd cum on my dick and once she did.. I would slam into her relentlessly until I blew my load deep inside of her. I would happily breed that woman. No fucking way i'd pull out.

My girlfriend

she'd love that user glad you like her

Any takers on this redhead cum slut?
Posted her before, but again for good measure.

no nudes sadly
more wwyd though anyone?

Another for your consideration.

I'd have her ride my so I could watch those tits bounce. As we fuck I'd alternate between squeezing her tits and ass. Keep going until I cum in her pussy.

Glad to know she'd enjoy that. I most certainly like her. Shes got a rocking body.

please have nudes

Damn... I would get down on my knees behind her, pull those panties off... and bury my face in her ass.... I'd happily eat her asshole and pussy from behind.... once she was moaning loudly, I'd stand up.. push her forward onto the bed, and fuck the shit out of her....

yeah id fuck. nice nipples too.

Tittyfuck her before having her get on all fours and lifting that skirt up a fucking her doggy. Cum in her pussy in that position then have her lick my cock clean.

damn. moar of this girl?

l or r? wwyd?

Niiice. Keep it up!

Thanks I definitely enjoy playing with em.

See

Those tits are begging to be fucked. They would wrap nicely around my cock and I would fuck them, spitting on my cock to get it nice and lubed up. When I got tired I would have her rub her tits around my cock until I exploded all over her face. I would then rub my throbbing cock over her face, using it to scoop up every last drop of cum and making her lick my dick clean.

I would love to pull and pinch her nipples as I fuck her ass.

none sorry :(
nice, more wwyd
I'd take that cat tail and shove it in her mouth as I began to rip her shirt to shreds and expose those milky titts so I could suck on them and fuck her facing me, looking into her eyes as I blew my load deep in her then slamming her on her face and fuckin her from behind till i go limp.

more wwyd

she loves getting her ass eaten.she sits on my face while she watches youtube and lets me eat it

Love em! Post moar. Got any better views?

Tittyfuck her in hat position with her mouth open and tongue sticking out. Each thrust she'd lick the tip of my cock, until she is licking cum off of it. Keep going until I blow my load all over her face and make her lick up and swallow as much as she can.