What's the most obscure food you've ever eaten?

what's the most obscure food you've ever eaten?

mine's alligator, tasted like 1/2 pork 1/2 chicken, w/a bit of fish flavor

>inb4 ur moms pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tahr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ur dad

>alligator
Nigga they sell that shit at Baytown Seafood for $7.95 a plate with fries, how is that obscure?

Anyway, the most obscure thing I've ever eaten is ur moms pussy.

sweet and sour nugget sauce at burger king

>Baytown Seafood
>a small chain only available to a small part of the southern USA
>LOL ervy1 can get it
fuck you townie scum

Wow, were you scared? What was it like? For me, ur moms pussy

Someone's jealous they'll never get Baytown Seafood's fried crawfish and fries platter for $9.95.

Lemme tell ya, homie, you get that shit to-go and they load that fucking to-go box to the brim, you can barely even close it.

nigger feces

what else they have in there?

fuk yea i eat delicois octopus testicles whil u have to eat hambugers U JELLY?????

How is that obscure? I get that almost every time i go out to eat with my grandpa. And it's delicious

Pretty much fried seafood and Chinese shit like egg rolls and whatnot. Truth be told I always go for the fried crawfish so I haven't memorized the menu exactly.

Oh and OP's mom's pussy is a top seller there, luckily there's enough to go around.

Is crawfish even worth it fried? I feel like boiled crawfish is just gonna be superior in every way

They have boiled too.
And Hell yes it's worth it, even if it's just for the sheer quantity.

I dunno, I had a piece of bison the other day.

Mako shark

Bear meat. Nothing special.

Bear. Best meat ever. Too bad it's hard to get...

I've also had mountain lion, elk, caribou, and a few other odd things I can't remember...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tahr

Wasn't particularly interesting, tasted like tough beef.

Deepfried kangaroo dipped in honey, tasted pretty good.

Probably cuttlefish. It was similar to squid, but without the flavor and a lot slimier.

Scorpion in a lollipop.

There's a community college in the town I live in that has a culinary arts section and they have some awesome meals and it's pretty cheap to since they can't be competition for other companies. I've had emu, kangaroo, alligator, chicken feet, frog feet, and other stuff that's usually really good

cat, at a chinese buffet

>Majored in culinary arts
>have eaten pretty much all the real food in this thread
my favorites for obscure:
>pickled quail egg
>duckling
>Chinese blood noodle
>conch fritters
>Himalayan deep-well pyramidal black salt

Escargot aka snails. It's kinda like eating a really chewy, rubbery mushroom. At least that's how it was where I had it.

Whale (twice)
Horse
Antelope
Blowfish

Don't forget souls satan

OP said obscure.

bear stew. had it in third grade. will never forget the flavor. fucking amazing

then it was way overcooked. should be easy to chew, and taste like garlic bread

i eat lactobacillus acidophilus sometimes

Bird's nest soup in Hong Kong. Made from a bird that uses its own saliva to form a nest. They grab the nests and then sell them as a very expensive delicacy.

Protip: it tastes just as disgusting as you imagine it would

Also have had kopi luwak -- this is a coffee that they sell on Java (Indonesia) made from coffee beans that have been eaten by a small Indonesian rodent and shit out whole. Then they wash, roast, and grind the beans like normal. All coffee from Java is the best in the world, but kopi luwak is surprisingly even better.

Fried crickets

basashi - raw horse, in japan

khash - cow foot soup, in armenia

Corn fungus, snake, lamb brains, cow tounge.

Haggis is pretty weird. Big fan of headcheese , most people think it's gross. Big fan of any canned meat, excluding Vienna sausages.

Mexican ass nigga

Bear is very common in Russia. Super oily and nasty if you don't cook it right.

Capibara. Armadillo.

Lol yea I forgot armadillo and iguana.
I've had more shit just thats what came to mind high.

In South Korea I went to an Apartment Restaurant which is someone's home which doubles as a restaurant...there I ate dog 3 ways...BBQ whith lettuce and lotus and garlic and samjang...busotang...dog stew and then just chunks of dog meat on the side...it was so delicious I went back 3 times...

Other than beef, pork, chicken, hare - kangaroo meat. Pretty delish. Shark, swordfish, octopus also but those were nothing special.

Fucking niggers

They are Korean you fucking faggot and dog meat is the best meat in the world a combination of pig and lamb

When my wife and I go back to her home in Nanning, Guangxi we often buy stinky tofu...it smells like old piss and socks but tastes like cheddar cheese that was left in the fridge too long and they use this fermented tofu and peppers paste to garnish it and that stuff tastes like really spicy refrigerator smell mixed with old vegetables...it is not my favorite thing but my wife loves it ...this is south west Chinese style( Guangxi)

>the most obscure
Taco Bell back when it was still good. We're talking, you know, pre-2000s.

Fuck all those Korean niggers and fuck you too

But it tastes so good!

I'm sure it does. Tbh, if I went to South Korea and was offered dog, I'd eat it. It's not like I'd be eating MY dog so what's the big deal.

the absolute madman

Do you work for the Mercury Radio Arts?

aka spoiled milk

This.

Mmm... Ananas. Dont get all the fuzz about pineapple. Its good on chicken pizza.

Roasted frog skins, it's like chips

Exactly and the breed of dog used is not a house pet

True! I think it's good on pizza!

The most obscure thing I've eaten is kimchi. Which isn't exactly obscure, but it is goddamned delicious.

But I also live in Florida, where I can get crawfish, aligator, snake, etc. if I really felt motivated.