post the nudes, faggot

Fuck her retard.

Is pic related?

Invest your money in buying a boat.
Boats are really nice. You could probably learn to fish

Pic is her

are you black?

Kek I can't it's technically CP

Honestly bruh you just shouldn't. If nothing else for all you know a cop is going to throw you in cuffs when you go to actually meet her.

Probably want to not have her name tag worn around her neck and displayed before Sup Forums.

I thought that but the picture isn't anywhere online she just sent that shit to me today & if someone really wanted to find this girl I mean it wouldn't be that good of a troll. Plus it's a pretty common name

>Cant set match to search for younger than 18
>Cant sign up if facebook has you at less than 18
>People can be 18 in high school

Your story sucks

Is she an adult or what

Okay you've never lied ab ur age online? You fucking autist why would I lie
She's 17 turns 18 in July

dude you took that L you retard because the bitch OP is talking to most likely lied about her age

KEK

Well OP, it really depends what you're trying to go for. If you want a long term relationship, you better wait till July until you can under legal terms take some pussy action. If you want a short term, wait till July to rek that asshole but still regardless why the fuck why would you risk fucking up your life for some girl? Then again, if you dive into a relationship you also could be fucking up your life for some girl, but that's beside the point.

Basically, she can wait otherwise keep searching, I'm sure they're plenty of other girls who want to fill their voids by throwing themselves at every guy they match with.

user has a point OP

This.

shes just 17 OP, unless you're a desperate fuck for some underage pussy

Delete the nudes, fuck her in july.

/thread.

exactly my point

Is that Anna?? Op you have 24h to run far

this

/thread

Exactly. What an idiot.
You guys have a point. Actual good advice on Sup Forums. Hard to be the good guy & ignore vids & nudes tho but I mean July is close. NGL it's not like I just slay pussy anyway so it's petty rare for me

/thread

Kek if u can name what state she is in then give me a reason to run I will

A ton of states age of consent are under 18 but having her nudes being under 18 is illegal. Look up your state laws, no nudes and just meet up if it isn't statutory rape

>sends nudes
>sorry no nudes

Wat

just wait and jerk off for the moment dude

also its all cool OP, your Sup Forumsrothers are here to give you some solid advice. However, its up to you whether you want to take it. Take care user, hope you can come back to give us a greentext story about how you wrecked her asshole. Cheers Sup Forumsrother.

are you fucking stupid?

Hahaha everyone knows Anna around this school, her nickname is Annal. Have fun in jail op xD

This too OP

really depends where you are, I remember when I first had sex, I went to go visit my girlfriend where the consent age is 16. So truly depends what your state law but I'm just assuming that your state's consent law is 18 and over

>xD

Don't do it retard, dumbasses like you are the ones that show up on to catch a predator.

Guessing a state & then claiming she moved would've been the best option for u sir. Learn to troll. Also this was a productive thread until you polluted it with autism.
I always kek at those pics

Then why would you say "banned"?

>autism
>kek

Autism

13 is the mimimum age for Facebook.
Do your research before bitching

this is Sup Forums. People expect tits or gtfo (rightfully so). I'm stating I can't post them on the OP bc it's CP & I'll get banned, instead of being a fag and leading people on just to get replies or for whatever reason those pieces of shit do what they do. I just wanted advice.

Her tits or gtfo

Shave her eyebrows, lock her in the basement, and don't let her out until that shit grows back proper.