Fluffy thread, I lost all my collection

Fluffy thread, I lost all my collection.

well, that sucks man, have my favorite

Bump

This one never made much sense - why is the mother eager to give away the healthy foal?

nigger, can you read? try again.

what is wrong with you guys

many things, but the fluffies have nothing to do with that

what's wrong with you?

There are multiple loli threads at all times on this board, shut the fuck up

Bump

bump

i find it interesting to see how fucked up shit gets

You're right user. This is far worse than Isis execution videos, loli guro, fur faggotry, and all the other shit posted here. Thanks for opening my eyes.

haven't ran across a fluffy thread in 2 days. makes me just wanna get a foal and pick it up and have it shit on it's Mummahs bestest babbeh by yelling MONSTER !!!!!!!!!!!

then after it can't shit anymore and it's empty i will beat it to death with my fists and throw it back too it's Mummah

after i will jerk off and cum all over too it's best baby and then have the mother too brutally murder it or it will never have Babbehs ever again and then after the deed is done i will tell her....

I LIED no more babies for you anyway as i slap the ever loving shit out of her till she enters in wan die mode and if she is already in that mode i'll slap her to her death.

then i'll bring her out of the house and i will bring her into the city and hold her in the air infront of other Fluffies and her babbies and slam her too the ground like a Football and yell MONSTER ! and punt every Foal i see in the Alleyway and leave the bodies there with the words written in blood on the wall by me MONSTER LIVES HERE to make future fluffy's Scared Shitless by seeing all the dead fluffy bodies !

i don't know if you're role-playing or sperging out, but it's creepy af

What the fuck annon???

ive always wanted to create my own comic but i'll never be as talented like these guys

u ok there, buddo?

don't worry, is not like abuse-sir was very talented...

>Fluffy thread
>posts Wolfram's and Abuse-sir's stuff that are not in the booru

Good stuff, OP.

an idea for a comic: a woman finds a feral mare who is pregnant. she tells the mare if you want live with me you have to behave and be a good mother. the mare agrees, but the woman doesn't believe her so she makes kill her best baby as a sign of loyalty.

thank you, but that was me, not op

Oh. I see.

much better

side note: i really hate fluffies

Do you hate the concept and idea of the fluffy ponies, or do you hate them in the sense of hating and abusing them in-universe?

That makes me think... An in-universe booru would be cool. We could all post in a first-person point of view about our "experiences" with, you know, everything.

i like that! could add a tag in the booru for it for convenience' sake...
anyhow, that's something i wouldn't mind seeing or participating in

Welcome to 4CHIN, you must be new

In-universe hate, i can't belive that something that stupid could exist, the world is a harsh place, and fluffies and hippies are the only thing that belive the universe is about peace, love and all that gay shit, if a criature is that innocent and stupid, it deserves to die

This is one of my favorites. It's quite cathartic.

The irony is that you can't spell for shit, and your lexicon appears to be stunted at best.

I feel bad for you.

another idea is that an ex scientist from hasbio is trying to perfect fluffies, but accidently switches bodies with one of the foals. the foal in the scientist's body gets himself killed. the foal scientist goes into an adventure.

One guy once wrote an story like that in the booru, it was shit

>I use big words because I am smart.
Nice comma usage, faggot. Don't criticize someone else when you can't even write yourself. It's pathetic that you think that people will take you more seriously if you use words like"lexicon" instead of just saying "vocabulary". Also, the universe is meaningless. It's not about anything one way or another.

things are getting salty

The comma works just fine there thanks. Also I used the word because it conveyed the meaning I wanted. That's kind of how they work. Odd that would upset you so much?

I think what he means is that the green one seems to be in way better condition than the other three

I fucking hate that "infograph". Hellgremlins damn nearly killed the fandom with that "fluffies are EVIL and we are righteous heroes for fighting them" shit. That movement needed to die, and I couldnt wish more for the remaining shit they left in the fandom to die with it.

ITT: a bad case of the tism

see this

Well said! I wouldn't say I hate fluffies, but I love abusing them for the very same reason. :)

I still don't get the appeal of all this.

is this a requirement?

Well, I'd say anything by CarnivorousDuck is.

Just lurk along.

any good hugbox stories or comics?

Man, litterpal stuff is great.

This thread is taking more content turns than a rollercoaster. I'm totally lost on the fluffy concept. We hate them why? Or don't we?

there's a few genres and subgenres in the fandom

>abuse
>hugbox
>sadbox
>wierdbox
>smarty abuse
>hellgremlin
and a few others like anthro and shit

I hope that guy who posts birds dies and nobody will care

i would care, he wouldn't be shitposting anymore

So they're purely for catharsis/sadistic outlets then?

wark?

did you even read my post?
hugbox is happy fluffies playing games n shit
sadbox is for feels
weirdbox is for laughs

Oh shit. Okay I get it now. I thought it was one overlapping thing. Gotcha.

you don't have to hate them. In-universe they're just a designer toy, released too early, so there's plenty of both pet and feral fluffies. They basically have the intellect of a child, and all the failings and emotions of people, so there's all kinds of stories.