Why can't they top it?

They did, in the same year too

fpbp

Then they went and topped both

I can't say it got any better than this

I hate this overrated piece of garbage, man

ALL MY PALM LINES

BEST ALBUM! FUCKING LOVE 10/10

All wrong, they never topped Exmilitary but Government Plates is easily their best studio album.

The second half of what you said was correct

The first half was incorrect.

Government Plates is auto-piloted unfinished shit that only appeals to people who think that using Gimp makes them image hackers

Wow I've found the highest IQ poster on all of Sup Forums

Please, my lorde, provide is with but a sliver of your holy insight so that we may, too, understand music in the manner in which you do

Oh great and brilliant one
Thank you for gracing us with your presence

>lorde

FEELS LIKE A WHEEL
F-FEELS LIKE A WHEEL

Too much to take in with one listen.

I actually do hear something new every listen of GP

>nitpicking lyrics in an album that doesn't put much focus on MC Ride at all
dumb

>people chasin me all over the place
>I'm hiding in a car with them Government Plates

..... woah

>other albums were such a bore
>that's why we made The Money Store

Real humble there

>lorde

And then they topped all three

Agreed, their most unconventional to date and yet still cogent.

>had to run away from the grabber
>when he found me, I did a Crouching Tiger Hidden Gabber

BRAVO JACKSON

MY

WHOLE

FUCKING

LIFE

dubs confirm

YOUR

damn

Literally me

WHOLE

GUILOTEEEEEENNN

People who think TMS is their best album wouldn't see them as having topped it until they basically did TMS 2. Which they will never do because they don't repeat themselves.

Powers that B and this new EP all objectively better than TMS

Those people are right though

I genuinely don't understand this opinion
Explain

Why is TMS so overrated?
NLDW, GP, TPTP, BP, and Steroids are all better imo

YUH

Do people actually listen to Death Grips or is it just a meme? All their songs sound messy and unpleasing, you can't even understand the lyrics. Are they for real or is their music a "parody" like the Vaporwave genre?

It took me a late night drive while listening to Exmilitary, but now I really unrionically enjoy listening to Death Grips.

They already did though with Bottomless Pit, and it's bretty gud

the first of many pleb filters on the way to becoming a true Sup Forumstant hipster

Unironically this

Bottomless pit is my favourite release by them to be honest. Sounds like Powers that B, government plates and no love fucked it's amazing.

I genuinely enjoy Death Grips, yes.

They topped it 3 times.

Hello fellow BP fan

All of their albums have their own merits in different ways

Exmilitary and TMS are very close in that they're both extremely well rounded and catchy, which is something I don't think they'll ever be able to do in the same way again. This doesn't make them the best though, just very easy to listen to over and over without getting tired of them.

Jenny Death and Bottomless Pit had a more aggressive raw edge to me. I really enjoyed the fuzzy simplistic guitar riffs in JD, probably my favorite release of theirs. In terms of pure experimental avante gard electronic NOtM has their entire discography beat.

Maybe I just listened to TMS too many times and am bored. Feels safe now, and in terms of aggression was a step backwards from Ex

I think we can all appreciate that Death Grips have never dropped something completely and utterly shit. Not a single album is mediocre in my opinion.

>Death Grips
>pleb filter
Maybe id you listened only to top40 before.
They're loved by normies and Sup Forumstants alike, they are really entry tier
That doesn't mean they're bad tho

This.

They did it three times.

Wholly agreed

nice sixes

Anyone have a download link of the whole thing?

Nice 8s and 5s

notm>Steriods>Exmilitary>No Love Deep Web>Government Plates>Jenny Death>Bottomless Pit>The Money Store

Anything else and you're a dumb

samefagging, in my melon all releases have been strong 8-9s at least and i love each for what they bring to the table but BP has the broadest variety of gud stuff. im sure the new album will be well worth the wait too.

There shouldn't be a new album at this point

>including Steroids but not Fashion Week

absolutely disgusting