Last DaddyOFive thread 404ed

Last DaddyOFive thread 404ed
Lets continue to get these bastards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zlSNy1Of_hw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jpiMRcTJRgo
youtube.com/watch?v=9IM1N1jT8Vo&t=2s
insideedition.com/headlines/22892-parents-defend-prank-video-that-left-sons-in-tears-we-were-all-just-having-fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump. info pl0x

reporting in

I'm behind the times what happened.

Also unless this is good NYPA

They got snowballes HARD when philly D reported

its me d0fiver here

PSN- DaddyoFive82
Address- 11120 Innsbrook Way
Ijamsville, Maryland

>people focusing on cody

I'm just saying, look at how his "daughter" looks at him, and look at how he films her

you know he visits her bed at night.

BE PERCEPTIVE!

imgur.com/gallery/4ooHi

Link explains plot

B& for dox

Sorry for the meme.
Generally disturbed by this.
Fuck me for being betafaggot.
Need to make a comic relief joke to save my sanity.

I still have the old thread up on another tab. I can archive it if someone tells me how or I can just save the page

Please leave.

archive it and copy and past pics and info in here i didnt take down alot of it and refreshed by accident.

To the fag from last thread saying they can ghost anti trace 911 systems: you're understanding me wrong, all I was saying is that if law enforcment goes there and the kids are actually in danger then they're probably not gonna give a fuck. They may have to "try" to investigate if the parents' attorney files motions in court into how the tip was received but still that won't amount to shit.

what is the story/cause?

UK fag here

They are so fucking dumb, hearing them talk pisses me off right off the bat.

The excuse of "it's fake" is so retarded, no child can act that well.

The fact that they clearly treats Cody like the butt of the joke and that douchebag older kid like his golden boy also is incredibly irritating.

What did that faggot do.

Parents abusing their two youngest kids and posting it on YouTube as pranks, it's cool everyone hates em.

Drinks Pillow here

abused his children physically and verbally for views and youtube bux

Get Zoning and Planning department for their county, get their parcel info from GIS system. Find exact house. Profit.

If everyone hates them shouldn't we support them? Obviously I'm not doing shit but thats been the traditional theme of this shitshow of a site for awhile now.

Wake me up when an animal gets hurt.

src it fggt.

She does look really skittish and nervous whenever she's being filmed.

Here ya go

Aquisations

choice. yes.

>Turent

You guys must really hate facts.

You, you I like.

Eh. I've always thought of Sup Forums and the chan as sorta being that little devious asshole in all of us. I don't think MOST of the fags here would say or do even half of the shit they post here. That's not to say that there aren't some here who are genuine shitbags... but I do believe there are a lot of great people who come here just to let out frustrations of dealing with assholes or abusers constantly. I think the majority of us hate to see ongoing instances of serious physical and mental abuse that we think we could stop.

it was a JOKE bro

I have confirmed reports from another user that a Domino's pizza is en route

Everyone's forgotten what Sup Forums used to be. Now it's all about what Sup Forums is today.

Which is apparently all kinds of things, granted, because that's what Sup Forums used to be. All kinds of things. United under one goal that's been long forgotten.

>he keeps telling his daughter that sucking dick is natural and there is nothing wrong with it, it'll be our little secret

>daughter thinks it's completely normal, because daughter is a retarded kid.

this is the exact same things, these kids don't know any better "atleast mom and dad doesn't hit us as much as other families"

like holy fuck.

Just because you say it was a joke that you raped someone, doesn't make them magically get UNraped

much gratitude faggot

LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE

it's 2:27 AM in MD. they dont deliveer that late

>i was just pretending to be retarded

Which facts do we hate? Please provide proof.

He's a lying cunt gdi

>new Sup Forums
"WE GOTTA PROTECT THE KID! SAVE THE KID!"

>old Sup Forums
"HEY KID! SHARPIE IN POOPER, FAGGOT!"

i live south from this piece of shit their aint any dominoes open at 2:30 on a thursday morning

Hence the old promotion of hacktivism and the like here. This site represents humanity's Id, whilst maintaining its humanity to some degree. Sure, it's a shitshow and we're "all terrible people" but I feel like the massive joke here is in the fact that good people have ironically created this horrendous place and continue to use it to vent their frustrations.

Someone should just make him kill himself to death.

I trusted the person who told me that, but I was deceived evidently

lmao. Sup Forums was here before 2014 kiddo

Exactly you know someone is fucking up when even Sup Forums is against it regardless of whether or not we're truly the scum of the internet as our rep proceeds us to be

Or a gullible retarded faggot

if you live south from them are you planning on doing anything?

I really just want to believe in chaotic good, I suppose.

>he really thinks Sup Forums used to be like this

hah

Anyone have an archive of their channel?

child abuse
reuploaded video
youtube.com/watch?v=zlSNy1Of_hw

there absolutely is. idk where. probably in CPS custody

Previous OP here of the other thread and user that provided most of the court files, gamertag, and misc crap

Here's a RAR file of the entire page

dropbox com/s/fokoazuwifibb3q/_b_%20-%20DaddyOFive%20may%20have%20everything%20private%20But%20they%20se%20-%20Random%20-%204chan.rar?dl=0

source??

It was just a prank .. brah!

Compilation video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jpiMRcTJRgo

Did we win Sup Forumsros?

The videos on his channel are gone.

Also has anyone seen the video where they make Cody believe theirs a ghost, and he yells in the background "I miss my mom!" And his dad yells "SHUT UP"

This piece of shit deserves to lose his kids.

I hope most people do

How is that child abuse?

idk what is happening here, but keep doing it guys

please never have children

Not how it works. Provide actual proof it's child abuse. Hearsay is all you got.

>maryland
Oh, I can do some justice for once.

you must have been spoiled blind if you dont understand what this shit does to a child's psyche

>It's so obvious that the dad and mom are dumb.
>They are narcissistic.
>They are manipulators.
>The older kid is dad's golden boy so he can do as he pleases, usually just following dad along (whatever dad does, he can do)
>Cody and the girl are disliked because they're only dad's kids, not the mom.
>They are abused because of this.
>Cody gets the worst of it because "you can't hit a girl".
>They treat Cody like HE'S the asshole for not "learning to take a joke".
>The "jokes" usually just involve yelling, hitting and generally acting like assholes towards Cody. "It's just a prank brah", "you got pwned!".
>Because of the parent's retardation, narcissism and abusive tendencies, they legit can't realize they're being cunts, they're in the wrong. Cody is just being bullied, there is no "joke", they're just being cunts at him.
>On twitter and on their "apology" video, they're acting like THEY'RE the victims.
>If anything, Cody's getting it worst right now, we're just not seeing it.
I srsly wouldn't feel bad if the dad, the mom and the older kid woke up dead.

yea... this is pretty fucked. I support this thread.

fat bitch needs to get owned.

If it was one "prank" it night not be, but you have to look the whole series of events

that fucking yelling

also gotta love how at the end the dad makes scared upset cody do his stupid outro thing, and fucking yells NOT SNAPCHAT, the way cody talks so quick its so typical of being afaird of punishment

Hell no im a transwoman.
This man was about to shoot his kids!
He wont think twice with me!

Are the 3 older boys the dads or did he go off and have the 2 younger ones with someone else then get back together with the mom?

Pics?

Nah this isn't child abuse, it's actually good for the child. It'll teach him to not take shit for granted and it'll toughen the little sucker up!

I say keep doing what they're doing, it's pure entertainment lol so I could care less.

I've had worse shit done to me this ain't jack shit.

is this just supposed to be a meme, or is it real? if real, how do we know they're not just acting to get more jewtube views and revenue? i don't watch these so fill me in, i feel like i'm missing something

Cody's real mother has a learning disability. She's also bipolar and has a anxiety issue as well. This is why (Daddy05) was able to forge the court documents and illegally gain custody of his children.

On the Livestream she also expressed that Cody was left at the Step Moms grandparents house while the rest of the family went to Disneyworld.

In one of their most recent videos titled "Blocking the haters" one of the older brothers said that "the reason they are getting so much negativity is because of Cody. We need to cast him out"

So he literally can't get love from his parents or sibilings. I pray he doesn't commit suicide.

WE GOTTA SAVE CODY

Once again...Sorry for the meme...atleast I killed off one of the asshole step brothers in this one.

It is real. Look at the videos

Thanks again OP

For those that don't know DaddyOFive forgot to private the MommyOFive youtube account

which shows a prank of having a gun pointed at one of the kids
youtube.com/watch?v=9IM1N1jT8Vo&t=2s

Spread the Inside Edition article on your Facebook. insideedition.com/headlines/22892-parents-defend-prank-video-that-left-sons-in-tears-we-were-all-just-having-fun

We've been sending them the other abuse videos, and if they get enough views/comments on this segment then they'll likely run another segment about the video on national tv again with Cody getting pushed into the bookshelf and getting a bloody nose either tomorrow or Friday. You can also directly contact Inside Edition at [email protected]

Well shit, that means cody can't even go to the real mom

>Crying child being yelled at.
>Bruises. What may or may not be a situation where a child was pushed by a adult into a bookcase.
>Adult smashes video game system with hammer.
If you saw just those things at your local walmart then you would probably be concerned. Do you get a free pass because it's on YouTube? Maybe it is all scripted, but due diligence suggests that we want to look closer to protect the child.

jesus these kids need some help. their parents are openly making a joke out of them for money. it seems as if they simply don't give a fuck about their kid's feelings. srsly, we need to ram cops into their ass.

these videos need to be downloaded quick before the fuckers delete them

>it's real, look at the videos
ok bud, how do we know it's not an act to get publicity? wouldnt be that hard, you just need to be able to act

Lurk more.

youtube /channel/UCFi1FC59mjuVBPmzxeB5P_g

It's too bad you've had worse done to you. I'm glad you're ok with it, that doesn't mean everyone would be.

It still happened, the motive doesn't matter

Yeah it never was lol. Clearly some newfag who is probably 14 and read about Sup Forums online as some "ub3r elite haxor" website thats super secret and edgy.

No make up on excuse my ashtrey...

Wrong fucking thread

>woke up dead.

i think the middle one is hers but not his?
and the older one is definitely his.
my best guess is that they haven't had children together.

its not fucking hard to train your kids to act like theyre upset and pretend to abuse them for views without actually hurting them. unless they are convicted with proof and testimony of abuse, its obviously an act. dont be a gullible moron, friend

put down the tendies for a second and watch the vid