How to propose to a grill?

How to propose to a grill?
I am scared of rejection cause that would crush my dreams, but we love eachother and she is constantly saying she wanna marry me, have mg babies and grow old together, just me and her..
How and where to do it?

put a burger on her

how much did that cost?

If you think you really want to spend your life with her and she feels the same, do it. Take her somewhere that will touch her heart, somewhere beautiful in nature, or a childhood favorite place. Tell her how you really feel. Even if she says no, there's literally billions of females in the world so you have more opportunities

She is just saying that so she can divorce you and take your shit

About tree fiddy
But for real, aprox. 300€

get on one knee, but to tie your shoelace. have a ring box fall from your jacket pocket, but it just holds a condom. take her to bed and have the ring on your dick

In America, it's bling bling. But out here it's bling bang.

Maybe dinner first? Some private place with no people for proposal?

/thread

We dont use comdoms though, it would be weird. We actually never did...

place a photo of the dumb poor nigger that had to mine for that blood diamond inside the box. makes it 100 times more personal, memorable and that the love you have for her means more than that miserable piece of shits life.

Similar boat, OP

Gf keeps bugging me to propose already and her family has brought it up several times.

Whats the best way to ask her parents for their blessing? Its pretty nerve racking to think about

such a shit cut. lern mur abut dimnds

I proposed to mine after I gave her a good fuck and she had just came. They'll usually agree to anything after that.

In my case, her parents are divorced and she hates her dad, I already have blessing from her mom, she loves me, some would even say, trust me more than her own daughter..
If you are asking her parents for blessing, try to be alone with them, without her. Tell them what you want to do, to propose her, they will get all melted, but tell them to be silent about it, that you want to propose her on some special night or something. Make some bullshit if you want, or just casually bend your knee and propose. I assume in my case I wanna propose without anyone around her, because I dont like crowded places. If you get rejected its better to be alone than with people around you.

proposed to her after a 4 mile hike up a nearby hike trail that I usually go on made that bitch earn it

Nice idea, we have mad fucks, but lately, she wants to make love. And I am okay with that too. I love her so much, for fuck sake, I'd wipe her ass after she shits herself

Mine would die halfway there hahahaah
I have great stamina but she should work on hers
I am happy if we even walk for 20minutes. Good thing though is that she likes to be outside so we're not stuck in house all day

Just propose when absolutely no one else is around, and you're already much less likely to fail.

I have a problem with my voice cracking every time I try to do something I want, like I am scared if bad shit happens...if she say no..
And thats why I have hard time pushing those words out of my mouth...
But I so much wanna do it today!! Like I will die if I dont, thats how I feel

These people are young, they probably don't have much to begin with.

No matter what, if the ring fits both the girl and your dick, it's a bad situation.

Maybe the place you two first met?
Met my girl in college, there are really nice azalea gardens there and I took her on a walk there after dinner and finished in the spot where we first met, and popped the question there.
>yes, she did say yes

1. How old are you?
2. is this for boyfriend girlfriend relationship?

try the romantic way , with dinner and eveything.

you can also organize a paper chase ,and put the goal in a safe area .

i also hope the best for you user

First of all: dont do it on a public area, with lots of people (i.e: in a college, in a park, restorant), try some private place (your house, her house, or a beautiful, lonely place, watching a sunset, etc)
Before proposing, and in the "date", make her enjoy the day, (tell her some jokes, hold hands do some exiting activity), so she can do the decision more easily
Try not to make it seem like a big deal, or an awkward moment (like trying to defuse a bomb)
And, last but not least, enjoy the moment! (You want to marry her, dont you?) You will remember that day better
Good luck user, i believe in you

just do it