Scientific gore

scientific gore

i went to one of those bodyworld exhibits a few years ago and a dude fucking passed out looking at some stuff.

General rekt thread pls?

Did they cut him up and put his body on display?

no, this thread is for gentlemen, not savages

he hit a sign on the way down lol

gentlemen on Sup Forums
Kek

Moar gore!
I must take in this cruel reality

i dont really have much scientific or operating room gore.

Thank you, good sir.

Carry on, lads.

I understand the medical sciences need to chop up people to learn something new or teach the new generation of experts something new, but this is psychopatic gluttony. There is no reason to display solified human remains to the public and even less so when the faces can be seen.

Also I've heard that there's been obscurity regarding the paperwork that proves these people have agreed to be handled like this.

the human body is beautiful user. why hide it?

The fuck is this?

i dont know some surgical shit stickin out of an eyeball

You know why a death mask is used? To give the person some dignity, to dehumanize and anonymize him for the operation.

I don't know if i would call the human body a beauty, but most often human body is a somebody and we shouldn't treat nobody like this.

For this same reason no lunatic gets to own a human skull. Because it's wrong and because it belongs to somebody. That's somebodys head.

We make exception in the case of science inorder to keep people alive longer. But this is psychopatic gluttony. It doesn't serve a scientific purpose. The only thing it does is dehumanizing and shocking people.

you can buy human skulls legally on the internet my dude.

also, unbind your panties. you're in the wrong thread.

I bet his favorite movie is Face Off.

Some people find it fascinating, and will get interested in biology and the human body after seeing these displays