Just found out that my girlfriend believes that a blowjob isn't sex

Just found out that my girlfriend believes that a blowjob isn't sex.
We have to do an assignment together on the Monica Lewinsky affair and we actually got into an argument about it. She was adamant that Bill Clinton did not break his wedding vows in the oval office.

"A blowjob isn't sex. It just isn't"

I asked her, so if I went out to a bar tonight and some random girl took me by the hand and dragged me into the bathroom and sucked my dick, you wouldn't consider that act me cheating on you?

"I would give you a high five. Seriously. I would be jealous that I wasn't on my knees, right next to her, sucking your dick with her. However, I would consider it cheating if you kissed her."

What the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

amourangels.com/z_model_888.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. We are back to the ol status quo

That door swings both ways, Op.

How many of your friends get to benefit from her unconventional sexual perspective?

She's justifying her past cheating on you.

Nigga you a cuck

She's been sucking dicks behind your back since before you even met

Women are retarded. In other news, water is wet, the sky is blue, and fire is hot.

It isn't cheating if he only uses her mouth.

Thank you. That's exactly what I needed to hear.

>back of my mind, etc.

reverse image search = nothing

who is this OP, alt: share

>water is wet
water is sticky
>the sky is blue
the sky is clear, the light reflected off of atmospheric oxygen appears blue
>fire is hot
that's subjective

According to her. A rational person views this as cheating.

She's my girlfriend.

Legally specking in most states; vaginal intercourse is required to divorce over infidelity.
if someone feels up your girl its not cheating in court but mine would be carrying a black eye for quite some tome

well shit nigga don't be stingy

now you gotta dump the rest

It's literally called oral sex

>Legally specking

Stopped reading right there

>"A blowjob isn't sex. It just isn't"
That's pretty unconventional thinking from your gf user. it's actually a bit more nuanced. most girls think this: a blowjob is sex for the guy, because he is using his genitalia. it's not sex for the person giving the blowjob, because she is just using her mouth, and her genitals aren't involved. So if a guy gets a blowjob from a stranger, he's cheating; and if a girl gives a blowjob to a stranger, she isn't cheating.

if that's your girlfriend you better let her suck as many dicks as she wants. Hell, I'd suck the dicks for her if it meant I got a piece of that ass.

Women act like this until you turn it against them.

Consider her a lost cause, and start getting blowjobs from other women on the regular. If she suddenly gets upset, it means her values arnt meaning to her what she thought they did and is experiencing a cognitive dissonance.

I am well aware of the fact that I'm hitting way above my weight class, user. She could do a lot better than me, but I'm not going to tell her.

OP she is just trying to be political but doesn't have a clue. Neither have you, obviously, if you argue that fucking Lewinsky has anything to do with the quality or lack thereof of Clintons politics.

Any of her kisses tasting kinda bleachy lately?

So kissing is sex, but blowjobs not...

>"I would give you a high five. Seriously. I would be jealous that I wasn't on my knees, right next to her, sucking your dick with her. However, I would consider it cheating if you kissed her."

Yeah, that's what she says now. But go have your dick sucked and wait for her emotions to kick in!
"but, but, you said..." will be absolutely no defense. Women won't give a crap or listen to reason, because for them a powerful emotion will trump everything.

You will be blamed.

For proof, she can't even tell you why a blowjob isn't sex. "It just is" - definitely a female answer. So when you ask later how you can be wrong when you only did what she said, "you just are"

amourangels.com/z_model_888.html

Oh shit we've been looking at cp the whole time lol

Wow OP is dating a model

>the sky is clear, the light reflected off of atmospheric oxygen appears blue
when something reflects light in such a way as to appear blue, that's what makes it blue you retard

>newfags will consider this a win

Great. Now we can all go back to the same tired shit. Op, thanks for trying to make Sup Forums slightly interesting for a change.

>amourangels.com/z_model_888.html
ты не русский, пидор

OP's gf is sucking cock daily, cause it "ain't cheatin" and he doesn't know.

she looks a lot more alien and sickly when viewed more than once

>that's what makes it blue you retard
Actually it would be every color but blue. Haven't taken high school physics yet?

>believing that op is actually dating this girl

Run the FUCK away from that crazy shit.

Or better yet : actually do it. Get a blow job in a bar, see if she freaks or not. If she freaks, then you get away. Even if she doesn't freak, get away from her.

There are 4 lights! Not 5!

>as to appear blue
>every color but blue
You misinterpreted that poster as talking about reflection or absorption of specific wavelengths, but the post was much simpler than that, and you are not very smart.

moar!

Kek

typical whore mentality. they dont think handjobs, blowjobs, or anal is "sex".

she's probably servied over 50 men in her room, in club bathrooms, in motels, on the fucking street. she's a whore, just like all women. are you surprised? you shouldn't be.

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES.

Plot twist: op is the girl

Deffinetely covering something up, ask her dead in the eye if she "hadn't ha sex" with anyone since you're two are dating
It feels like jumping on a minefield user

>OP is a faggot and likes to suck dicks.

just search images for amour angels lapa.

It's a not-so-well-kept secret that the Clintons have a conditional open marriage. She's absolutely correct. His vows to Hillary were intact.

thats tarded as fugg

>not invited to many parties

This is what Clinton supporters actually believe.

LOLOLOL no that isn;t ur gf that is a model from metart from eastern europe somewhere just forgot her name

You know how there's autism but the person is really smart so you don't feel so bad for them? You have the kind of autism where you're not smart but hope you might be. But everyone can see you're not and they realize you're an autismo with retardation, and they feel bad for you.

So you should tell her, "OMG, I'm so glad to hear you say that because Stacy at work gave me a blowjob last month in the file room and I was feeling guilty about it and wondering how I was going to tell you. But if that's how you feel, work got a lot more interesting. Thank you, honey. You're the best."

Doesn't that also means she can suck other dicks?

Exactly

KEEP POSTING THESE NUDES!!!

If that's your girl, she might be sucking all the dicks, but you know she spits. Seriously, when was the last time she had a meal?

Eating ain't cheating.
Munch down on her best friend and see how that works out.

yet if you eat out some hot bitches pussy she'll be right there with a knife ready to cut the bitch

Your girlfriend is a degenerate user, dump as soon as possible

so how meny guys has she blown then user go on how meny guys did she suck off XD

OP I GUARANTEE you, you've kissed the cum of another man out of your girl's lips.

At first I felt bad being so honest about it, but to be even more honest; you're retarded for not realising this.

>bait is mediocre, for making me reply

She has mental issues. Maybe abused in her early past. May have low emotions and inability to truly love.

No jealousy also means she can easily cheat on you, because zero guilt. She will see any jealousy as possessiveness and nothing else.

Maybe she just likes sucking dick and doesn't want to commit to just one dick right now.

I'd be fine with this deal. She's not going to get pregnant. She's not going to catch HIV. You get variety without serious consequences. No matter how perfect she is, once you've been with the same girl long enough, you'll want nothing more than a different one.