ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/
uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf
ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/
youtube.com/watch?v=RvxHg86Z5V8
youtu.be/Ltd3eHXh-eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they don't need resources or talent to be valued.

/thread

Because they are not supposed to be funny from a evolutionary perspective. Every woman trying mens comedy is cringe

Any that are genuinely funny are outshined by the ones who talk about sex or their bodies. That's what society at large wants. We don't want quality, we want girls to talk about sex.

all she does is talk about what a disgusting drunken whore she is. its not funny

>Christopher Hitchens assembled opinions
Cringe, guys.

Women are only needed for reproduction, their genetics dont even hold much information, its the y chromosome that holds the most information.
The x chromosome only holds 16000 uniek basepairs and the y has 3,3 million providing most of the genetic information (men still have the x aswell).

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation (the older you get the more mutation).
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more and are invaded by other y chromosome linages that on top of have dominance on the maternal linage because they are inbred.

=== Men are biologically superior ===
In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/

>Why are women so painfully unfunny??

Because you're a butt-hurt juvie with mommy issues, that's why.

It would be acceptable for you to make this thread if you yourself were a funny man, but you're not.

they out these women on tv because media is ran by the jews and these women are the funniest thing the jews have to offer.

In fairness to women everywhere their are very few who are as painfully unfunny as amy schumer

Why do you suck so much dick OP?

The words of a man forever condemned to suck dicks

Stop taking bc, its making you crazy and gives you a 1 in 4 odds on cancer.

>uniek
Unique

Why are American teenagers so painfully unfunny?

Can someone tell me why SNL is pushing this thing so hard? Every Single sketch I see her in she fucks it up

Maria bamford and carol Burnett

Shut up you stupid unfunny cunt bag chicken head lesbo.
Why do dykes need to come to Sup Forums and unfunny the place up with their opinions and attention whoreing?

Good point user.
That thing is horrible to look at and double not funny.

Nope still painfully unfunny.

because you aren't the target demographic

I can only assume unfunny fugly obese women jewb cunts are then?

I'm a guy. But the fact that you've been so autistically enraged by my statement only goes to show how terribly insecure you are.

>I resent women because they find me unattractive

Taking male hormones, cutting your tits off & growing a high school boys mustache doesn't make you a guy you misguided dumb cunt!
To be a guy you need to be born with a dick and balls. End of discussion.

Males developed humour as a way to attract mates. Female comedians are merely emulating male mating rituals.

I've never seen someone get triggered so hard.

Unfunny I could understand. Painfully? Nah angela Kong and Jim norton are waaayyy worse. Take a breather.

What about Paula poundstone? Cybil Sheppard? That chick from grace under fire? Look around instead of being an angry contrarian

maybe because there's been no evolutionary need for them to be?
maybe because you're a misogynist?
maybe they are?

I have never cringed so hard in my life. Please tell me that wasn't your attempt at being funny? How old are you, kiddo?

Really? Go talk shit in a brony or libtard thread.

Eure amerikanischen Frauen sind genau so fett wie eure Männer blöd sind. Verdammte fotzen-amis.

You're one to talk about cringe, your post is like something right out of edge master weekly.

im not being funny, im informing you

Youre only perpetuating the fact that women arent funny with your ugly looking chewed up bubble gum empty nut sack looking hangy outie vagina & emma watson meme, lady.
Also youre lying to yourself..... read the replies. Women are dumb. Its right there in black & white .

So when men come to the comedy club does that mean theyre being wooed?

This is absolutely hilarious, but not in the way you're intending it to be. Holy Christ you're pathetic.
>REEEEEEE GIRLS THINK I'M UGLY SO THEY'RE ALL LESBOS AND DYKES AND CUNTS REEEEEEEE
The ultimate irony here is that your mother still takes care of you.

It means we are monkeys and monkeys are pretty rock and stick - any fuck peacocking well is worth a watch.

But if you are thinking about this and worried about only comedians.. lol

i'm kind of a silly person and i really like iliza's sense of humor. she's funny, period.

You know why. If they straight up fired her chimp ass there would be a shit storm of sjw fuckwads and black lives matter niggers screaming about injustice and inequality.

no it means they want someone else to get their chick in the mood so they can capitalize on the good fortune of dating someone who can't sleep with the funny guy on stage

Shut the fuck up bitch. At least i'm not such a beta bitch like you who likes to be a pussy-/licker

The last time you touched a vagina was when you came slithering out of your mother's cunt at birth. Guys who loathe women are always unattractive and undesired by them. Guys who get pussy don't feel the need to do this. You're an ugly, insecure virgin, and everything you post makes that fact glaringly obvious. You're making a total pathetic ass out of yourself.

And you base all of these remarks on absolutly nothing becuase we have never met before.
Youre trying way too hard at this, you low witted cow jew.
At least me saying that women are painfully unfunny is based on cold hard evidence. pic related

Are you 14 years old?

Actually inhavr made apint that many of the more intellegent sex greed with.
The fact that youre refusing to aknowlege those comments makes it plain to see how just much smoke your blowing up your own ass.
Like i said your only lying to your self lady.

Tumblr----------->

>you base all of these remarks on absolutly nothing because we have never met before
Says the ugly American teenager that keeps screeching "CUNT" and "DYKE" at a fucking dude. I actually don't believe that women are all that funny, but I don't roar edgy obscenities into the night like some brain-damaged hyena, because I actually get laid.
You're insecure because you're ugly, unfunny, and dense. You don't have any friends, and you've never had a girlfriend. You resent and hate females because you can't get any pussy. You come to Sup Forums and make threads like this in order to cope with that insecurity by hoping other ugly, unfunny, dense teenagers will jump to your defense. But instead you just make yourself look like a complete and total mongoloid.

give it up breh your diggin yourself into a hole you cant win

Even her ears are ugly .

Steven Crowder did a hilarious video where they count the seconds between "Hey look at me I'm a whore" jokes
They never get over a minute and a half

Did you cut your rips out so you could suck your own dick?

They do it as a way to cope with their nightmarish existence.
If you were part of a marginalized group you would understand a little more.

Youre a woman who insists on being a man. Even though you changed your name to brody your still just irritating everyone around you. Youre just a fat foopa having mom jeans with some dead guys cock stapled onto your wet spot. Nobody likes you except other lady neck beards in the dead weiner club. Did i mention that you are fat & ugly and a woman with a corpse dick, did I mention that youre fat, did i mention that you are ugly, did i mention that nobody likes you.
Quit trying to build things with power tools that are just going to fall apart because women cant build things either even if they get their health insurers to hot glue on a rekt cadaver penis. Did i mention youre fat and almost impossible to Look directly in the eye because you look so ridiculous i dont know whether to burst out laughing or kill you with fire.

Did i mention how ugly of a woman you are?
Did i mention how nobody likes you ?

>Women are only needed for reproduction, their genetics dont even hold much information, its the y chromosome that holds the most information.
The x chromosome only holds 16000 uniek basepairs and the y has 3,3 million providing most of the genetic information (men still have the x aswell).

Why are you lying?

>The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation (the older you get the more mutation).
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

That's because the y chromosome has been condensed down through evolution, and it's under much higher selective pressure. Lower mutation rate as mutations are more likely to result in negative outcomes.

But er... You keep being redpilled bro. Fucking virgin faggot

checked

Im a black transgendered paraplegic. Fuck you

Most modern comedy is observational.
Women by their nature don't care about anything that's not themselves, so the only humor they have is based on them and not the world around them.

because we can not appeal to female humor.

theres a reason shes famous.
its not cuz shes sexy. shes obviously got a niche audience

Being funny is a male trait used to attract females.
Dykes aren't funny.

No her uncle is some rich hollywood jewb named chuck schumer or some shit.
Shes not a niche product.
Nobody wants this pink land whale around.....you have go t to be kidding me if you actually believe that shit.

>Nobody wants this pink land whale around
this just isnt true.

Shes about to get discontinued
Her demographic is to fat and ugly and jewish.

Ja sicher

youtube.com/watch?v=RvxHg86Z5V8

>Her special bombed so hard netflix had to change the way videos are rated so it could still con people into watching it
>People want amy shoe eater around

Friend, i believe there are plenty of funny female comedians, but amy schumer isnt one. Shes being forced upon the masses

Neuroscientific studies have shown that women are slower to get a joke, more surprised when they do, quicker to decide if something isn't funny and less likely to wait to see the humour in the story or quip or whatever.
Conclusions from this are various but it seems that women, being the half of humanity that brings everyone here and risking death by torture doing it, has to be ruthless and no-nonsense.
Women also have more facial types and more complex minds, men have to be funny, we are the modified combat version and when you ask a woman out you are a representative of the life form most likely to kill her or do her wrong.
Better be all that AND funny.

>born too early to fuck robots
>born too late to rape an entire cavewoman colony

Feelsbadman

either beta nu-male cucklings or dick-starved angry beta females

either way i kek'd hard at your rage

> and it's under much higher selective pressure.
>Lower mutation rate as mutations are more likely to result in negative outcomes.
Pick one

wtf is this lmao

attn shills, drumpfs, berniebros, schlomo, civic nationalists, other dumb liberals

serious question

all sides agree that several euro countries will become mudslime majority in as little as 25 years, up to 50 years at the absolute max.

>Germany, France, England, Sweden, Belgium

how do pro-immigrant people honestly believe this will play out? by what method will they get along and continue business as usual? do they think we're going to somehow achieve world peace and racial harmony in the next decade?

So your saying every concept flys well over their ditzy superficially focused heads and some how that makes them superior in the power of thought?
Now lets pass that same scenario by a man who will receive , process & conclude the whole thing without flinching an eyelid alm while mutitasking another subject of needed attention.

Basically youre saying that if a calculator company made calculators that ignored your numerical inputs and gave you a completly incorrect answer that would be the superior calculator company.
You must be addicted to meth, lady.

Overall bell curve, it's an accurate observation, but I recently watched Morgan Murphy's special on netflix, and I'd point to her as an exception to the rule.

youtu.be/Ltd3eHXh-eM

Which means only beneficial mutations or silent mutations are found. In other less important sections of Dna mutations, that have less disastrous side effects accumulate over time

the bell curve

Was this meant to be at me? I'm not pro immigration. Definitely anti.

tbh amy shummer isn't funny in the slightest, none of those female comedians are.
Genuinly funny woman usualy don't do comedy.

I don't know if you typed all that out just now, or have it saved to a word pad, but either way I know you don't truly believe anyone is going to read all that.

Actually a bunch of guys did read it and they KEKed pretty hard cause its true and its funny.
Sorry to burst your little lady bubble fantasy world where you dis regard science & fact.

Amy Schumer is absolutely awful. And most female comedians are. Although Kate McKinnen from SNL seems pretty funny and Mo Collins from MadTv were funny.

This.

Female stand-ups are rarely any good but women can still be funny. Katey Sagal, Christina Applegate and Amanda Bearse in Married With Children, for example, are fucking hilarious. I doubt they would be very funny alone on stage with a mic, though.

>Amy Shitmer is proof that you did not need talent to be successful in this world, just luck.

Lol sure thing you silly little triggered lamb.

Look the truth is that women really arent funny. If they really were funny then Shamu schumer wouldnt be famous because there would be so many other actually funny women to put in movies and on tv.
Shamjew schumer is just scum scrapped off the inside of the bottom of an old filthy barrel.

Why would you do such a thing...

Absolutely hideous and soOo0o0o0o0o0 NOT FUNNY. Ew fucking gross....

You never /thread your own thread fucking newfag

Nigger detected

How much $ to go downtown on that thing?

We call it a dindu
Newfag confirmed.

>60606
>6_6_6
>666

CHECKED!!!

Omg she's like bleached poop!!!

Kek.
Yeah :^}

>Paula Poundstone
>Joan Rivers
>Kathleen Madigan
>Nikki Glaser
There are plenty of funny female comedians. You just haven't made any effort to seek them out.

And daaaaaayyyuuummm did that little summer fag get em rolling, too.

Well justa look at em go!!!
Trrolololol