Groups of feminists giving out free sex toys to "close the orgasm gap" is this real Sup Forums?

Groups of feminists giving out free sex toys to "close the orgasm gap" is this real Sup Forums?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-company-is-trying-to-close-the-orgasm-gap-by-giving-away-free-sex-toys_us_58de5b6fe4b0e6ac70944394

Other urls found in this thread:

sexyliberation.org
huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-company-is-trying-to-close-the-orgasm-gap-by-giving-away-free-sex-toys_us_58de5b6fe4b0e6ac70944394
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce?

Free things are free even if they are sex toys :D

You like sauce?

That chick looks fine :P

Oh really? Are you horny now?

Most girls look good in pink

I can close their gap.

Yeah but shes not wearing pink haha.

Nice double dildo bitch.

Shes horny as so am I.

Modern girls are way too retarded, they have no idea what they are doing, giving out free sex toys really?

Libtards and cucks as far as the eye can see. Why solve hunger problems when we can all fuck ourselves with mass produced butt plugs

I love how they want to ship toys to the middle east. Every toy they send = one honor kill

Hahaha, are they sending free sex toys to ISIS?

sexyliberation.org

Run by jews

Yeah its more fun as well :D

Why jews though?

Can I have one free toy as well?

Jews control dat everything

Are you girl by any chance?

Leave jews alone, they are innocent.

Low quality bait

Everyone can have one.

I'm not advertising you idiot, I'm trying to defend humanity.

I hope so. Maybe those inbred idiots will have something else to shove up their ass besides explosives.

old thread eaten