>nigger steals bike
>tries to sell it
>get's caught
>I was framed!

It's a steel frame.

No

He's actually uglier than me and that makes me so sad

Op here
I ain't no ooga booga, but the bike was bought for £10 so it's definitely not stolen...

This is what I got so far if it was brand new

Front wheel £150 new
Tires £25 each new
Rear wheel £55 new
Pivotal seat £20 new
Kink Sprocket £15 new
Odyssey pedals £13 new

Will I fuck translate it into $

i searched "K460 bmx" on google and it came up with a bunch of links to the kink liberty.

huffybikes.com/Content/pdf/ProductRegistration.pdf

That's some fat tire you got there, you know the measurements? Why red, tho?

Kink sounds right because the sprocket is kink, but I still don't know how to get the exact frame, obviously I search the serial number somewhere but tried it on google and nothing

Nice find isn't it user

That's the most basic bicycle piece of shit I've ever seen. No breaks, no gears, chain isn't even protected from churning up your shit. Do you live on a flat plain of fatness? Shit looks like it's built for a fucking toddler. Doesn't even have a bell to go with the faggot riding it. The frame is trash and was probably welded together by a smart guy taking advantage of a faggot hipster like you. At least get two wheels that match you poor Mexican 'gets no Dick's Slav piece of shit. Peace.

What u mean why red I didn't build it read the thread

20 x 2.20 but for both

Read the thread you nigger, it's the best bargain in Mexico and Taiwan .

Yeah I got it. But why don't paint it before saling it?

>No breaks, no gears, chain isn't even protected from churning up your shit.

Brakes and gears on a BMX? Do you even ride, faggot?

This one must really get on your nerves eh?

True ye but I live in a bed and breakfast, I really don't have the space to strip the old paint down and spray new paint, but it's definettly stolen so maybe I should sell it in parts I feel I want to sell it online

Unless I can find a buyer by mouth

The frame isn't a kick up the arse away from this

ebay.co.uk/itm/322464356458

Buy a car you total wank

Thank you!!!!

Buy a car for £10?

Buy a rope and hang yourself

Noice, did u repaint?
Any tips for repainting?

I would sell the whole thing based on the price of the frame online. Ask for 200, if you get around 150, is still a win.

Bicycles are for travelling and if you don't evolve the way geared bikes have that actually help to travel faster then you're an ingenerate and should kill yourself. We don't ride on square wheels anymore why should we ride without gears and breaks

Just be methodical as it gets. Strip the whole bike down. And definitely go for a mate color, never gloss, never metallic.

If the color you are trying to paint over is too much of a work to cover, put on a white color first or a primer.

One or two hands of painting, depending on how you want it and you are good to go.

We never did ride on square wheels mate you eggy eggy bread

Aye you think I should do that?
Only problem is that's the only thing I can't get a for sure price on, plus what about the front wheel for a start that says £150 new on eBay.

Because gears chain protectors and brakes on a BMX are for kids. Do you know what a BMX is, right?

looks like a good 10 - 15 bucks man

i dont know why but i laughed a lot to this

Aye that's what I thought, just checking for me in case there were any tricks of the trade but ye thanks haha

Done one before a few years ago and actually I bought that bmx of another addict for £10 too

Only problem is now is that I'm in a bnb and need somewhere to spray the dam thing

Tools too!

u decked out a peice of shit dude. sorry to brake it to you.

Haha fuck you

Actually is very funny if u say in black grandadd voice

What does that even mean

I know that's all optimistic and new prices if that's what your trying to say?

It would sink

Hahahahahahaha

You can try to sell the front wheel apart, but I doubt that you can get that same price.

But yeah, you can get that money out of it, definitely. I've been buying fixing and selling bikes since I was 14 or so.

I think I will do that, only problem is if I sell the whole thing it needs to be painted, which would be a nice project if I had somewhere decent to even to it

Well, good luck mate. I don't have a shop in UK, if I had I would clear some room for you.

Noice, I think I'll do that ask for £200 prob settle for less but it's almost 100% profit anyway, goodbye niggers

u means you invested a lot on a very bad bike.

its like u put sweet new rims and tires on a rusted car with no motor

Read the thread you fucking idiot I bought for £10 got nothing to lose you retard

A stolen frame you nigger. You'll probably just trade it for crack anyways