PROZAC VS LSD

PROZAC VS LSD

What should I take? I cant make decision about it for a long time. What is better for me? What can really change my life? Everyone say that LSD is very cool, but I think its just a drug that work 12 hours and then you come back depressed. As for Prozac I can take it everyday and feel small effect (in theory). But Prozac dont change anything in brain funnction so I dont know!

Now I take Prozac everyday for 9 days and feel nothing, because this drug kick after 2 weeks. There is only one chance to take acid in this summer, but I cant stop thinking that LSD just make me more happy for some time and then go away like Adderall do. So I cant stop taking Prozac, building more more and more tolerance to serotonine receptors.

DMT>LSD>PROZAC

Bump, is LSD better for depression?

Why do you think LSD is better than Prozac?

Bump

Bump 2

If you're upset and you take acid, you will have a 5 year therapy session in a few hours. It has the potential to change your life. Unless you're a schizophrenic, I'd tell you to try lsd at least once. Have fun.

Helped me stop smoking, work out constantly, read everyday, eat healthy, go back to college... Help me have insights about my children n how to be a better father for them... It's HELPED me a lot and stay focused n motivated

the last thing you want to do is take acid when you're depressed

lsd?

Well these vials r not Prozac

Apparently psilocybin mushrooms are good for long lasting depression relief.

Factually correct

i am new to all this, sorry.

Prozac.

LSD has worked wonders for many people and many studies show that it's actually better at decreasing levels of depression and anxiety than any legal anti-depressants.

If you really wanna turn your life around tho, go for DMT.

np m8

Why not just try LSD and if it doesn't do the trick for you go back to Prozac?

OKEY I THROW PROZAC CAPSULES IN THE TOILET AND TAKE 8 BLOTTERS OF LSD! CANT WAITING FOR THE FIRST EFFECTS!

Mindfulness/meditation>exogenous substances

Th fk are you talking about b. You have to keep taking prozac everyday this already states that you become dependant which results into depression if you are unable to obtain it or want of. i think youd be better off dropping a decent acid during vacay"s. True, you can come out of a trip depr but thats because it might have not been the right time for you to be dropping acid. Trips also out of this world. If you are in a good enviornment the trip will actually benefit your mental health.
I have noticed that if you are inna group with acid droppers everyone tends to lahgh and there is always something that happens that comences the next trip. Wether it be a spoon falling or someone laughing.

When you are alone on acid you start to see shit.

Acid b

Lsd and I general all recreative drug is bad for depression, except pot.

And is hard to say if prozac will work, every antidepressants are a bit different and usually you have to change it until works for sure. Your better chance is with a real doctor. In my case Prozac wasn't my better or first option.

The antidepressants can help you even year later you leave it, but always you can back at the same previous state

Bullshit.

I can't say much about LSD or DMT as I haven't been fortunate enough to find any. I've found and taken mushrooms three times. Mushrooms will break you down, allow you to see your thought patterns, force you to face your inner demons, then nurture you and make you feel one and whole again... at least in my experience. They are excellent and the potentially therapeutic effects can last several days or longer if you are determined to change what you value in life.

I'm in the process of getting off my antidepressant after three years of daily use. I responded well with citalopram and I'd recommend giving them a go if you want everyday relief. It keeps you from feeling really sad or down on yourself and generally enhances your motivation. However I've read many people are not so fortunate, and it even drives some to suicide.

Before you decide to use substances you SHOULD really consider all other options and not take the easy way out of your problems right off the bat. It's unlikely to convince you, but it is still worth saying. You're playing with fire if you don't respect the power these drugs can have on your CNS long-term.

Drop the acid faggot. Phuck pharma