ITT we talk like we are from reddit

ITT we talk like we are from reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop watching anime

half of us already are from reddit.

go back

i never heard of reddit til i came here, but it's still true.

you have to go back

This. My SO loves to fart on my penis with hot sauce, TIFU. NARWHALS BACON XD LOLOL

sure thing my boy

can I gold you?

That's le funny meme my freind XDDDDDDDDDD finna giv u le reddit gold uwu

guys we need to come up with a plan to defeat the 4channel menace

EDIT: THANKS FOR THE GOLD KIND STRANGER

*picture of dog* REDDIT, MEET FUCKFACE DURR DURR DURR

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SHARES THIS OVERWHELMINGLY COMMON OPINION?

GIRLS OF REDDIT, WHATS SOMETHING A GUY DOES THAT TURNS YOU ON?

HURRRR, REDDIT ANYONE REMEMBER THIS GEM OF A GAME?

Doctors of reddit, what's the strangest case you handled?

Hello. I am older than 14, have a job, and don't go around blaming immigrants and black people for the fact that my daddy drinks heavily and lives in a trailer. I guess you could say that I'm just a normal, well-adjusted guy. Cheers!

Greetings, Exalted One. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight and friend to Captain Solo. I know that you are powerful, mighty Jabba, and that your anger with Solo must be equally powerful. I seek an audience with Your Greatness to bargain for Solo's life. With your wisdom, I'm sure that we can work out an arrangement which will be mutually beneficial and enable us to avoid any unpleasant confrontation. As a token of my goodwill, I present to you a gift: these two droids.

This. The rest of this thread is bullshit, only accurate post

hello normal newfellow. would you like to browse our cancerous r/Sup Forums board?

Actually this is an extremely accurate depiction of reddit's pretentious attitude. Well done.

I hope you get shot by cops at the next protest you attend

how can i contact her ?

Sorry, but my quirky but cute girlfriend for whom I have respect as a person wants to have sex. Gotta go.

depends if you're cis, white or male

most definitely, sir. plunder that booty for the core

>fuck teh niggers
>gas teh jewwwwwz
>white culture 4evah
>master race master race master race
>"wow, you're extremely uneducated and most people are better human beings than you"
>well, that's just pretentious
>how dare you look down on me
>I'm white

Scenario: I wake up with 30 mins till I have to leave for work. I can't feel or move my left foot. It is completely limp. Well, I have to get ready for work and I don't have time to wait for feeling to come back. Barely conscious me thinks, "No problem! It will be like walking on a peg leg. Feeling will come back while I get ready."
I stand up.
That lasts for half a second as my ankle rolls and I fall to the ground. Hard.
Shit.
I pick myself up off the ground along with my shattered dignity. I hold my left leg in my hands and shake it until feeling returns. Too bad that with feeling comes an incredible amount of pain from my newly sprained foot.
Double shit.
I limp around the house, taking twice as usual. I end up being late for work and missed an interview for a supervisor position. Basically fucked up my entire day and my foot.
TL;DR Thought a limp foot would work like a peg leg, sprained it and missed a job interview.

>triggered

Kek, it continues. Tell me about my privilege now. Continue to assume I'm white and project as aggressively as possible.

Wait - she wants people to call her "buns"? I'd be ok with that.

>NPD
she is also a nazi?

>be an asshole
>everyone calls you an asshole
>ha ha I knew you'd call me an asshole
>I win

Ok

autismotrons, standing by.

I would fart into her open mouth several times she is stunning

only suburban and rural retards voted for krumpf

DON'T FUCKING CALL BUNS A SHE!!! FFS, you'll trigger buns!! Gotta be more careful, person

I was working in the lab a few hours ago using a UVA lamp (basically a black light) which is a rather dim light source that essentially leaves me working in the dark. Once I'd finished up with the lamp, I sat at my desk and completely blinded myself by switching on the regular and much brighter desk lamp.
Fun Fact about OP; having a bright light shone in my eyes makes me sneeze.
Repeatedly.
Like 11 or 12 times in a row (current record is 17). It's particularly bad after spending a few hours in the dark.
So I sneeze.
Hard.
And smash my face off the desk
Which doesn't stop the sneezing; didn't even slow it down really. Instead it busted my nose open.
I tried to cover my nose with my hands and get to the toilets while still sneezing but that basically made things worse. A dozen or so sneezes later and my little corner of the lab looks like a Jackson Pollock painting, there's a small trail of blood all the way to the toilets, bloody hand marks on the lab doors and I look like an extra from the Walking Dead.
TL;DR: Switching on a lamp made me sneeze so hard I smacked my head off a desk, busted my nose open and sprayed my workplace with blood
Edit: Fucked up Mr. Pollock's first name.

>fuck teh niggers
>gas teh jewwwwwz
hmm sounds familiar

The best thing is OP being stupid enough take this obvious troll account seriously

no troll is gonna dress like that

I realky like pink floyd and bon jovi and i am only 15 year old, i really hate my generation

The girl in OP is horrible but I wish my gf had hair like her lol. This green hair is cool.

The majority here are also probably already on reddit.

I am, and I know zero subs where people post shit like that.

>I am, and I know zero subs where people post shit like that.
can confirm, am shit

Earn money on your phone...
bit.
ly/2pGyTPf

Slow down!

Looking good!

My man!

Thanks for the gold kind stranger!!1!!Uno!!!!

Instructions unclear, dick stuck in shit.

Yeah and the game is something everyone played and came out like 5 years ago