It's good that he shot and killed him. He was just another nigger that deserved to die...

It's good that he shot and killed him. He was just another nigger that deserved to die. Lol I laughed so hard when he waved his hands up and begged for his life. Fuck his family! I hope they are crying and suffering over his death! If I was there with Steve I would of helped him murder innocent people for fun, and maybe someday I will start doing that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgZL27H_yxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

U won't beat chos high score fag

No one could even try to give half a fuck about what you think. If you want to try to be important go back to reredit

Edgy underage kid trying to be important

Fucking cringe

I bet your extra nice to black people in person, pussy.

Samefag

Fuck off back to whers you came from, scum. Nobody asked for your opinion.

I bet you suck nigger dick

enjoy your life of isolation faggot

If your teacher catches you on Sup Forums they're gonna take your phone away kid.

Hahahaha I am the teacher.

just be real careful dont cut urself on that razor sharp edge

HOLY FUCK YOU'RE IGNORANT. I can't believe people like you still exist. Good luck in life OP!

You do sound highly educated....

It did not offend me. It's simply fucking edgy and the kid who wrote is should an hero like you.

They let fucking autists like you near all them edges? Your carers aren't worried about you hurting yourself on them?

Don't cut yourself on those edges faggot.

Jesus I cut myself on all the edges as I scrolled by this.

edgiest kid ever. grow up, loser.

the world is a magical place full of people that think they're super edgy and cool, but theyre really just pathetic losers hiding behind a screen

ha my name a jeff

It was just one worthless nigger killing another worthless nigger. The world is a better place with two less niggers in it

You mean like you

How about you go back to 9fag where you can be as edgy and unfunny as you want. If you thought OP's post was even remotely funny, you're a faggot.

You must be one of those Aussie fags that can't handle that bantz

>say something stupid
>get called out on saying something stupid
>post stupid image about people being too offended these days
That's some impressive autism right there.

And how do mods allow this filth of a thread to stay up, but remove a bunch of other less cancerous posts.

Comeback of the decade! Hey listen, if this whole white-trash bigot thing doesn't work out you should do stand-up.

>And how do mods allow this filth of a thread to stay up

Spotted the newfag.

Lol no faggot

>edgey

>you're a faggot
Tell me something I don't know

Your piss poor attempts at comedy by going "nigger nigger XDDDDD KILL THEM XDDDD" is fucking awful. Keep in mind, I have no problem with jokes about niggers but you somehow managed to be as unfunny and awful as you were.

Go back to 9fag, faggot.

>this

How about hang up? You get it? It's because they are hanging.

I thought I was in another board. Carry on b. I'm out.

OP discovered Sup Forums at recess yesterday. Now hes trying to be an edgelord and failing miserably.

You should get some mental help. You're an insane maniac. Derranged fucking psychopath.

This.

Nah, isn't Reddit the place where unfunny and edgy preteens like you stay?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Dude you just keep regurgitating what he says. Why are you even alive?

Calling samefag on a single post, faggot

Trips of truth

Says the nigger lover

this

Meanwhile as you are on a website for loser white bois

No it's where all the faggots like you come from that can't handle the bantz. Go back to your ecco chamber this isn't your safespace

>Replying to bait

So as long as the joke is about "niggers XD" it doesn't matter how unfunny, edgy, cancerous or stupid it is, anyone who points out its stupidity is "offended"?

That's the most retarded reasoning I've ever heard, you really are as retarded as your shitty jokes suggest.

the world is coming apart do to talk like this, trolling or not. you're to stupid to understand. you desire the shit storm world headed your way.

Congratulations you just won your very own nigger tote

>the world is coming apart do

lol so many nigger lovers in this thread.when the day of the rope comes thay will get the bullet too

Sorry, I'll simply it in your Reddit language so you can understand.
"YOU XDDDD ARE NOT LE FUNNY XDDDD"

I'd rather an old nigger than an underage edgelord any day, kys my dude.

fuck you, you're not a nice person

>YOU XDDDD ARE NOT LE FUNNY XDDDD

Who was being funny here? This is the internet this is serious business

"Would of."

Hey dumbfuck. The phrase is "would have." Did you ever fucking go to school you moron?

how much I hate niggers. I Just got back from Walmart was picking up some food...I went to check out and was paying with my discover card which has an American flag on it, well the machine wasn't reading the card...Well apparently food stamp cards look like my credit card so the lovely fat Negress behind the counter..talking so loudly like niggers do, said "you probly aint got no mo money on you ebt card shuga" I looked at her and said "what!" She replies "yo food stamps" i said "no its a credit card"...she says "you aint got to lie shuga we all hurtn now a days"..I looked at her and handed her my card and said "see the top it says D.I.S.C.O.V.E.R not free hand out card"..she ran it on her end and it went through..All I'm getting at is that nigger culture which has been the same for years is now seeping more than ever into white culture I'm proud of the fact i have good credit and a nice place to live and a nice car I have pride in the things i own but now it seems no matter what race you are its the social norm to accept handouts and be lazy.GOD DAMN IT WHAT HAPPENED TO WHITE PRIDE!! I see it all the fucking time whites with food stamps when my wife was in college she worked at a circle k gas station..she would come home and tell me about how people would come in and buy 20 bucks worth of candy with there food stamps whites acting the same as the Mexicans..and it breaks my fucking heart to see this whites being complacent with there shity lives they stay drunk and smoke weed and hang out with blacks and Mexicans and blare rap from there speakers and it fucking kills we as a white race are so much better than this...Fuck wake up white people are race is fucking dead(im aware im preaching to the choir cut me some slack im venting)if we keep this up!!!! god damn-it .

waste of quads

Hahaha little fat piece of shit sitting in your Chair in Front of your pc with doritos on your 3 chin.
Go kill some niggers if you are fitting trough your frontdoor bitch.

The conditional perfect, would have, refers to a missed opportunity in the past. In informal speech, it contracts to would’ve, not "would of.
Would have can never be written "would of." However, the latter does exist: when the present conditional would is followed by an expression that begins with of.

>D.I.S.C.O.V.E.R
youtube.com/watch?v=EgZL27H_yxk

Your sarcasm couldn't be more obvious.

Look, kiddo, I know that your little fellow 7th grader taught you about this marvelous thing called "Sup Forums" where you can rant about niggers to help you feel better about the fact your dad beats you. But, the thing is, not many people here are actually racist. Sure, we may engage in racist jokes but they're jokes. What you did was unfunny in every sense of the word, only an idiot would be unironically racist.

Why is Sup Forums so mad?
He was old => useless money wasting person (healthcare)
He was black => Never had a job => wasting society's money

Stop projecting faggot not everyone is morbidly obease like you

I know who this guy voted for

Tl;dr

Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby?

When you pass 10th grade you may become literate, you illiterate fuck.

Murica!!!!!
I hope one day some "niggers" and mexicans will rape your mom, dad, sister, wife or daughter until they bleed out of their fucking anus and give them a headshot after they begging for their lives you wasted bag of skin.
And i will be there and jizz on their face while shitting in your Open mouth.

Fuck all americans, the dumbest, fucked up Country in the world with the most disgusting food and People of the entire Universe.

Uhh my dick is diamonds now.

Is your mother black?

Cho hasnt held the high score for years

Don't you have a book report to finish for your 10th grade English class?

damn you are not even trying anymore with the bait

why not both?

Summer coming early?

Awww someone needs a hug!!

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE GON BE
dindu nuffins
FINNA WE GON BE
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE GON BE
instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE GON BE
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYYOO SOM FINA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE GON BE
throws gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basketball hoop
WE GON BE
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in a drive-by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to Islam

Is that Andy sixx's log of shit I keep hearing about?

This just in..