How can we compete?

how can we compete?

what do you mean, compete?
How would i want to compete with an aberration?

cis girls BTFO

nope. I'm a man, and I don't find traps attrative, unlike the majority of fags here on Sup Forums

it's not gay as their long as their cute, the dick just makes it better

Vaniity is super hot and has been around a long time. I saw a video from the 80's with her in it recently.

>80's

? She would have been 16 in 1989

Whatever maybe it was early 90's. Bitches had big hair and full bush

>full bush

hot, she's back with an update tomorrow

not a chance im clicking that

awww sheeeit, nice!

>not a chance im clicking that

Seriously.. I'm searching for the vid now will post a less sketchy link momentarily.

Lot of betters one all over the world

oh right, lol

Well fuck, I can't find it. It's got Vaniity, two other shemales and 1 female in lingerie. I'm sure you can find it if you're interested.

I'm out, later

#wow

I love Vaniity's aggression when fucking, but holy shit, that voice is a train wreck. Yes, 90-odd percent of transgender women will have a deep voice, but shit the bed, it's like they exchanged >[her] voice box with a donkey.

really? it's not that bad imo

I wish I could agree with you, but I can't. I'll still watch videos with >[her] in it, like the one with Mia Isabella where they're cops or FBI agents or some phony undercover thing.

hate all those tsseduction vids

ITT : fags in denial
"dick just makes it better" is the motto of fags who don't want to recognise what they are.
I'm not event anti gay but c'mon guys, man up and face the truth!

Honestly, I couldn't give a fuck about labels or any of that archaic shite. My dick likes what it likes, and if that involves trannies, then so be it. It's not like me fucking them is going to affect you, and if it does, then you're the one with the problem.

alrite, to each their own

preach

I didn't mean to come off so harsh, I'm just tired of the whole "but it's gay" argument, on both sides. Yes: having sec with a trans person is gay, but at the end of the day, it's just two consensual people having sex.

what are there people shilling for tranny sex here all the time?

bcos u get the best of both worlds