Who's your favourite Overwatch character?

Who's your favourite Overwatch character?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ana, that toolkit!

I kinda like Spy

Callahan

The demoman is pretty cool

I don't play normiewatch

>get aload of this guy

Angela... I NEED HEALING MADA MADA

Oh yeaaah the Medic.
Doesn't she have a bonesaw and a needle gun too or something like that?

Mei, because of the CC, self heal + invi and she can kill people at both short and long range.

hanzo

Don't you mean The Sniper with the Compound bow?

GM reporting in. Ana or pharah.

Tracer.

She's the youngest looking female without being a weeb.

bit.
ly/2pGBTLF

I take It his defensive ability is hiding behind civilians looking like the enemy team.
And maybe his ultimate is moral destruction were he bombs the enemies children.

The scout is nice as well

Prove it faggot.

Orisa

mcfucking kill yourself

Defenetly spy and pyro. My fav ones.

I wish I was good with Genji, but I'm just terrible with him. My main used to be Ana before she got nerf'd. Been maining Soldier 76 and Torbjörn now. I'm also really good with McCree. Just recently got more into Widowmaker because of the sniping aspect. Orisa and Lucia are niggers.

Why Zen of course.

You misspelled "heavy"

Fuck off nigger, team fortress is dead. Go farm more hats or whatever you autists do.

Roadhog main here, also sport some D.Va, Zen, and Mercy. 46% played time on Roadhog though.

>Orisa and Luci[o] are niggers.
I mean, they literally are

sexy, ilu

Great picks

Ew Torb
>My turret!
>Protect my turret!
>Turret's being destroyed!
...I also play qp a lot with people that cant take care of turrets and run straight into Bastion 1 by 1. BUT I love Torb's single shot, fucking massive damage.

The one with the butt.

I don't really like Blizzard games past Warcraft 2, Diablo 2 LoD and Starcraft. They are too cartoony.

Hitler

Bastion

It is kiddie call of duty but its fun though, best when you have a few mates round for a smoke and pass the pad

It's weird hearing Sup Forumstards talking about Overwatch as an almost strictly Sup Forumsirgin.

mei

Post bitches

You literally deserve to be strangled
But it's okay, you're easily countered with sniper, Road, or d.va + dps

I prefer this Mei, pic related

Mario

>Fuck off nigger, overwatch is dead. Go farm more sprays and voicelines, or whatever you autists do.

You told him xD EBIN POST XD

Tracer

Winston
>spams "hi there"

want a banana?

solider 76 and the robot with the turret are the only ones I'm good with.

Banana trips

Lol samefag

I really like scout

I man D.Va, but moving more into Pharah after all the Dva nerfs. Junkrat always a fun option too

All these people saying I "main" this or I "main" that. I find it funny, seeing as certain heroes counter others, it's a game where you need to be able play all.

My favs though: Tracer, Genji, Mccree, Pharrah, Reinhardt, Ana.

Anyone who says Roadhog, kys

I use to main Winston for tank but i really been liking Reinhardt recently. I use to main mei then everybody said that she got a big nerf i guess so i don't bother using her. The character i probably have the most play of the games with though is symmetra.

>Crippling addiction to peanut butter

Mercy, she's beautiful and I'm always end up being support/mage in games.