Slutty girlfriend/ex stories. What are the sexiest things they did while you were together?

Slutty girlfriend/ex stories. What are the sexiest things they did while you were together?
Share pic if comfortable, even a description would be good.

Bump por favor

We were waking around at night and she decided to take off her pants and panties for the rest of the walk
Pic related

That's fucking hot, where was the walk?
Looks cute

Around where she lived

Damn, i like her. Nobody saw? Would she give a shit lol?
Hot

>Her

That is a man, sir.

me + gf were on vacation, we got drunk and went for a totaly naked swim in middle of the night (almost got caught)

I mean we walked near people's houses so I'm sure plenty saw, but she definitely wanted to be seen

My girlfriend is willing to fuck anywhere.

>Stairwells
>Bathrooms
>Balconies
>Elevators
>Change rooms
>Any of our friends and families homes
>Any party or family holiday function
>Pools
>In the park

I could go on for a while.

We've been questioned/caught 2-3 times. Nothing came of it, no cops involved any time.

>finally have gf during senior summer of HS
>she invites me swimming with her hot older sister at her grammas house
>she guides me there and it's in the rich part of town
>place is fucking huge, next to private golf course, indoor swimming pool, over a dozen or so rooms
>we swim for a while but her her gramma leaves
>gf and sister are in monokinis and I'm like rock hard
>her sister goes to kitchen but gf and I go to bathroom near guestroom
>she just got back from Euro trip and we haven't fucked in weeks
>we fuck in the guest room of her grammas mansion while her sister is in the next room
>she swallows and we go back outside and act like nothing happened to her sister

Prolly the best day of my life.

Good girl there, any other stories?

Got my ex to pose topless on a pretty popular park trail in the middle of the day. She was quick because she didnt want to be seen, but i fucking loved it

More pics?

> First started dating new girl (now my wife)
> We've been dating for 2 weeks. Only had sex once so far.
> October. We went to dinner and to a haunted house for date night.
> Date's over, I take her home. Walk her to the door.
> Standing on the front porch making out
> She pushes me down on the patio chair
> Unzips my pants, pulls my dicks out
> Blowing me on the front porch on a busy street
> She takes off her shirt. It's cold and her nipples were hard as hell.
> She's sucking my dick, topless, in a public setting, in the cold
> ohfuckimgonnacumsoon.jpg
> She stands up, grabs my hand, drags me inside
> Three steps into the living room, she kisses me VERY passionately
> Turns around, pulls her pants down to her knees, and bends over the side of her couch
> Fuck like maniacs

I married the shit out of her

Sounds like a catch

>slut/fb ex, lived for a bit in her friend's trailer (classy)
>she would usually sleep on the fold out couch in the living room
>making out one afternoon
>her friend is there, sleeping in her room. Night worker
>she says I want to fuck on her friends water bed
>how, your friend is asleep
>I don't care, she can do whatever
>we go in to the bedroom, strip
>she flops her chunky self on the waterbed
>start plowing her missionary
>she's loud as fuck, obviously trying to wake her friend
>her friend wakes up, and says what angrily what are you doing
>alpha chunk said we need the bed heavily, join in if you want
>keep railing
>beta fattie just watches, probably fingering herself
>alpha gets on top
>rides
>gonna cum, she slides off, lies on me
>blow all over between us
>beta girl doesn't say much
>says something about if you prepared me, I felt uncomfortable
>no self esteem, she was easy too

Lol what a bunch of sluts

Spent months planning her first creampie... mmm so nervous

Nigger detected

Current gf used to rip off her clothes and run out the front door at night so I could catch her

How so?

>sex in public parks
>road head
>licked me bumhole (weird but ok)
>also fucked like 30 guys before me

Nothing beats road head

I ended up in a group of them. Early to mid 20's skanks. I was 17-18, I met one at work. Spiraled out of control for a bit. After so much effort in high school, they were so easy

>had gf in HS
>once in biology class she is sitting next to me
>suddenly get a boner
>grab her arm and put it on my lab
>noone can see since the tables have are covered from all sides, besides the one you're sitting at
>she unzips my pants and gives me a handjob during class
>about to cum
>what do?
>grab nearest piece of paper in sight
>cum all over failed chemistry test
>did not get that one signed by my parents

Agreed...Except it always freaked me out a bit. Especially on curvy roads or if there were any bumps. Then let's consider a deer running out in front and hitting the brakes! Might not end well...

>lots of sex
>wanted her ass to be spanked
>let me take videos of her/me fucking her
>fucked about 20 guys before me and she's only 22
>i could slap her face during sex
>road head and sex in public

pic related

>>i could slap her face during sex
god that is the dream

yup, i could even spit in her face or make her spit into my hand and i slapped her with it...
with other girls i got to light choking at best

yeah light choking is where im at with my current gf as well. kinda sucks tbh if you think about what kinda chick i had before
related
she loved to get choked real hard and wax-playing

Current gf (met on tinder) and I fucked for 13hrs first time. Did it all: anal, choking, hair pulling, slut shaming, deepthroat, bdsm, etc. She's given me a bj almost every day since we met six months ago, lets me cum in her throat. Shit's cash, can't wait to fuck outdoors this summer.

Also, triple dubs.

Dayum..... niceee

>Fuck like maniacs

How does one not cum after a few minutes when horny like that?
For example, when i take my gf in pronebone, which is objectively the hottest position, i barely last a minute.

I take an SSRI (currently Trazodone, used to be on Cipralex). Helps get the best hardons + I last so much longer without losing any sensation. Not even using condoms, either.

You just dont stop fucking till you cum twice, always lasts a good extra 30 mins at least for me

She was also a 7/10 so would do anything i wanted

wwyd?

Bang until triple completion

My ex gf told me about how just before we got together, she was at a party and sitting around a table with a girl and a couple of guys. She felt a hand on her thigh, looked down and the girl was rubbing inside her leg. The guys were oblivious to this. She returned the favour but stopped short of touching her cunt. The girl then proceeded to slide her hand up my ex gf's inside thigh, pull her panties aside and fingered her. The guys on the other side of the table and the rest of the people at the party couldn't see. My ex then did exactly the same back. After a bit, the girl got up and left the room. My ex followed her upstairs, dragged her into the toilet, pushed her against the wall, got her tits out and sucked on her nips and then slid down, pulling her panties aside and licking her cunt till she orgasmed. The other girl did the same to her and then they rejoined the party.
She used to talk about this and other experiences she'd had with girls, used to get me rock hard. She was absolute filth.

Blew some guy at a party then made out with me, cum still in mouth.

kek

Probably the time she jerked off a flasher on a train.

Guy sat to the side of us with his dick out, looking at her and stroking it. I dared her to go over and stroke him and she did it.

Guy blew his load all over himself within about 10 seconds. She cuddled him for about a minute then he got up and ran away.

Was pretty pathetic but hilarious to be honest.

Including dirty talking about her own sister.

my kinda chubby ex
>used to dance with guys she knew only to make them hard
>sent pics in underwear to some guys
>had a threesome before (not in our relationship)
>has fucked quite a lot of guys (too many for me actually)
>fucked her on public toilets, etc

i still miss her ass, but she was a real bitch

Woah! Lol that's really awesome. What's she look like? What was she wearing?

Damn, what a tease! What were the pics like and who were they for?

Had a woman pull a buttplug out my ass and put it in her mouth and suck it while i fucked her then put in my ass then back in her mouth

oh and btw now she's a twitch streamer, probably only to get the confirmation of the guys
daddy issues and stuff

Like this for instance. I only found out pretty late, when the relationship was kinda fucked anyway.
She sent them to some friends of hers and some internet "friends"

Talked her into taking a fox tail butt plug. She's needs more anal training but is opening up.

Mmm, lol, why?
Sexy slut

What a lovely figure.

Why what?
And yeah she is, that's for sure

Ex wanted me to run a train on her with all my friends, including dp.

Yes. It's a nice little body.

Mmm how old? Looks super fit

Lol did you?

She was just dressed normal. Nothing provocative or anything. She's pretty decent looking - slim, big tits. A solid 7.

She kind of has form for pity on losers. One time, and one time only, she asked me to have a threesome with her and her fat, retarded friend who couldn't get laid. To call her a 3/10 would be generous.

Ex wife. 5 nothin, 110, ddd sized tits, god that ass. She's so slutty that I still do full body massages on her. She likes it when I do her back by crawling on top of her and rub my dick in her crack while giving her back and butt a deep tissue massage. She adjusts herself so my dick enters her periodically, kinda like edging. When she flips over I work up from the feet and again, edge on her labia folds and stimulate her clit with my dick while I work her boobs. Then I end at her face, squatted over her tits and rubbing my dick on her lips and my balls slapping her under the chin. My dick is so ready to explode by then that it's no time at all before she sucks me dry. She always wanted this when we were married and didn't tell me until well after the divorce.

I didnt but a few of my friends did after we broke up and I told them about it.

Please more, any other good stories?

Howd she react to making him cum?

Loves cock in general

Her plug going in. First time. I put a big dildo a small dildo and the plug on the bed and told her she could remove just one. She removed the big dildo. I was surprised by how much pressure it took to push it inside her.

please keep your Fred looking man gf off the internet

mooooooar

Oh wow, her ass is beautiful.

Yeah. For 110 lbs soaking wet, she has nice bubble butt. Anyway, I proceeded to tug on her tail while she gave me a bj. She said it almost made her cum but not enough clit stimulation..

Very nice. Yea, my girl needs just some light clit fingering to cum from her ass but she loves it

Front pics?

She Was dripping wet. No lube needed. Never seen her that wet before.

Little boobs

Oh yea, most (I'd say all, but some assholes are uniquely sensitive) go crazy for ass stuff once they open up to trying it.

>moved to toronto from spain. Joined tinder and as a spaniard got tons of matches.
Met this qt gril amazin huge ass and crazy sex drive.
First dat went to toronto island, you know, beach n shit. We had wine started drinkin and she got a bit tipsy. I was wearin my trunks and my dick was clearly showin and gettin hard cause she was touchin me gently. Out of the blue she goes down and started blowin me (it was like..6pm? Daylight) We had this group of pple at 10metres away from us. They were like clapin and cheerin.
After that we went into the bushes right there in the beach and started fuckin. Pple were passin by the boardwalk 2 metres from us and clearly hearij her moans.
>after that we were waitin for the boat to gi back to toronto. I remember it was the very last one of the day. We were waitin and waitin and suddenly she laid down in the grass and asked me to eat her out. Pple were like superclose. It was amazin.
I will continue

gave me road head in the middle of the day, once it was only me her and her big tit cousin home and the cousin was showering while she was butt naked sucking my dick in the doorway of her room across the hall from the bathroom and we weren't together for this but i know she's been double teamed in the past

Sorry for the failed green text, stupid phone.

>she took me to bruce penĂ­nsula, campin and shiet.
>on our way there we stopped in a small town. Parked in a parkin slot and she jumped on me and we started fuckin right there in her car. Pple were parkin next to us and clearly seein us through the windows.
>got to the campin site. That very first night we had amazin sex outside. Pple were flashin us with their lights in the night. It was amazin.
>on our way back to toronto pulled over in a secindary road, and fucked her from behind outside the car. Truck drivers were blowin their horns n shit.
>that girl was cashh

When I was a freshman my then gf was pretty slutty lol. We had a late start for school one day and before we went to school she blew me and had me cum on her piece of gum and chewed it while we went to class.. idk what made he think of that but yeah lol

Pics of the tits?

My wife is able to cum from only anal stimulation. Took years for her to get to that point, though.

>loves food in general

what's weird about a ringjob, faggot?

She was fucking her ex behind my back, and probably another guy or two here and there. she had an extreme creampie fetish and after we broke up drunkenly admitted to me that there was 1-2 MONTHS where she got at least one load in her pussy every single day (she was on that 3 periods a year pill). I lost my virginity to her and there's a pretty good chance that was sloppy seconds too

Cipralex dick. Fun for a while, but fuck...

>my ex girlfriend had a friend that wanted to go to the store
>as we're driving, she's rubbing my cock
>we park and her friend goes in the store
>she leans over, unzips my pants, goes down on my cock
>twirles on the tip
>a few minutes go by I see her friend walking back to the car
>I whisper your friend is coming,
>I get a mmmhhmm
>her friend gets in the car
>she sits for a moment before realizing what's going on
>she sighs loudly, whatever
>I do my best to keep myself together as I cum
>gf gets back up like nothing even happened

I think the moment I wait for in a relationship is when the girl is fine with being recorded when she's sucking my dick. Something about that kind of act that makes it special.

Show videos?

I didn't have a slutty ex-girlfriend.
I was the slutty ex-girlfriend.

and what did you do?

Had several MFF threesomes with one ex. She watched me fuck a couple of other women too and got really turned on by that. Same partner had a couple of MMF threesomes where we DP'ed her and I really was pounding her ass.

Current gf likes to be slapped around and pinned down and choked. Like that's foreplay for her. I have to rough her up and basically threaten her and she gets dripping wet.

Other sometimes partner likes having her face slapped. Once we were getting really into it and I left a bruise on her cheek. She said while we were banging "do whatever you want to me" and "this pussy is yours"

My ex loved beach sex, so we'd set up a tent some nights and fuck in the tent. When we didn't have the tent we'd just fuck in the dark on a beach towel by the water. Shit was awesome.

We also fucked in my car outside her house cause her parents usually had company (i.e. dad had work buddies over, mom had book club, wine tasting, etc.), so she got used to riding me in the passenger seat and the backseat.

My BF at the time was really into having me pick up guys randomly and bring them back to my place to fuck them while he watched via webcam in another room, course we kept the webcam hidden while this was happening.

I also banged a few of his friends, and still do.

One of these friends I banged later turned out to have a wife...and neglected to tell me so a few days after a Christmas party where I fucked him his wife comes into my work screaming at me. She's got literal fire in her eyes and she's ready to kill me Mortal Kombat-style and I ended up having to try to talk to her whilst she's swinging punches at me.

She also pulled a gun on me too. Nothing to do with anything but it is a funny story to tell.

Brooke

Damn, hot. More details about the cam sex? Im diamonds

There's not really much to tell aside from the fact that sometimes there'd be times where I'd definitely bring home more than one or two guys at a time because I knew he'd get off on that.
And we'd watch the recordings over for our own viewing pleasure.

Aaand sometimes we reversed roles, wasn't too fond of being confined to a space but seeing him rail random whores and slap them around made me all kinds of wet.

I also had an ex-BF who was really into rapeplay, like he'd pretend he was an intruder and 'rape' me so to speak, that was fun.

And I had an ex-GF who was into fucking in public places, and one time I'll remember one summer the two of us banged on a dock on a river.

Mmm
Howd he watch you take cum in the vids?
You're quite the catch

I wouldn't say I'm that much of a catch, I just have a /lot/ of kinks and fetishes.

I feel the same way. I have so many I've tried and just as many as I want to try. I need a girl like you in my life