A
M
E
F
F
A
G

whoever did this made something wrong

It is prolly an autoflower or a 12/12 from seed, also got 4 weeks to go by the looks of it.

ugh.. soil is such a shitty grow medium. I've grown autos bigger than that in yoghurt cups.

It is prolly an dumb owner with shitty lamp

where da 420 copypasta at?

Friends auto plant were fucking huge not like this faggot tree

Agreed. Not sure why people do this.. maybe for fun in a PC grow.

Heres my autos day 60 from seed

Are these 1 plant or many seeds in one bucket?

Are you retarded?

checkem, how many times did you topem? I heard you are not supposed to overtop autos since they can be unable to grow proper branches before they start flowering.
t. dankrupt on 4/20

Just 1 plant per pot. I trained them (LST) to stay short and bushy with multiple tops. I'll post a few pics

Early training

one plant
just look at the stump fucktard

Canopy created (sea of green)

What level are they and do they have any egg moves?

Grass types ftw

Holy shit it's 4/20 today I didn't even notice

Wouldn't it make more sense to have COB LEDs and add some pure UV tubes to those?

This is done by keeping the top cola lower then the rest. The plant will start putting energy in lower buds turning them into tops like topping

That's not how you SOG... Anyways, did you top them at all? I can assume that they'll handle a single topping at the 3rd node just fine and perhaps it can benefit the lst.

Yeah but it's just my cheapo setup. Harvested just under 3 oz in 65 days from seed.

Also your plant doesn't have to recover from being cut, so LST is faster too.

some 420 music duuudeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=TKJEh_8IRJw

youtube.com/watch?v=bzVoBT1xoaM

youtube.com/watch?v=HoDpb2rXaIc

youtube.com/watch?v=TFTd6aheqkc

No. Usually physically cutting autos is a no-no just because they have such a short life cycle. It can be done though.

too bad autos aren't worth smoking.

same!!!!

FFS im gonna go get as high as possible rn!!!

also, happy 420, faggotsss

They are different. I've let alot of people smoke my stuff they like it alot. It's high in CBD which adds a nice effect. For a first time grower autos are great. Prob won't grow them again though

I can't grow at home because of obvious reasons. A friend of mine will grow autos outdoors and in a greenhouse however. I'll make sure he trains them in order to maximize the yield.

Meh, some people say training autos is dumb. I only did it to create an even canopy under shitty t5s. If not the top cola would have stopped me from getting the lights close. Don't train plants outdoors

growing autos is dumb in general imo.
Just get regular seeds and control growth, production, etc yourself.

how can i learn to do this?

where do you get your bho? im in portland and shits way to expensive where im going.

Growweedeasy dot com. It's what I used. Also I followed the Reddit autoflower guide