Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nu95amOu2KA
youtu.be/L51LoO_ZoSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> u mad bro meme
Thats about as reddit as it gets so

"alex give me OPs shitty opinion for 300"

guy is donezo

He has a Master's in communication from Stanford. Quite frankly, he knows how to exploit the media and human nature to make himself more well-known (and richer) than he would have been otherwise.

Good troll thqb.

is this what you think comm majors learn in school? Its literally arts and crafts. I have 2 comm major roommates they dont do anything and quite frankly are dumb as fuck.

I like how he's not afraid to call the league out on stuff.

That being said as a Pats fan this was still one of the most cathartic moments I've ever experienced in sports.

>"Cam Newton's karma"
>Earl Thomas immediately breaks his leg

i won't lie that was pretty funny

Probably at bit different in a grad school program. At Stanford.

Lets be honest here, the guy plays against bums. NFC West hasn't had an elite WR since Tory Holt and Terrell Owens.

wow instead of paying 4 years of tuition to be unemployed youre paying 5-6 years. very nice

You're really dumb a graduate degree in even communication is hard.. I don't even like the Seahawks but he's def above average intelligence

Why do you insist on telling such lies?

Cause universities don't just give out degrees you stupid leaf even more when it's Stanford

cmon man. Ive seen what com majors do. They literally do arts and crafts for hw. Why do you think every athlete gets a comm degree? cause its rewarding and fulfilling

He has a MASTER'S, not just an bachelor's. Plenty of colleges paper-stamp jock classes (although Stanford generally doesn't), but not in post-grad programs when a player doesn't even have any eligibility left. He also graduated salutatorian in his high school class.

Not saying he's a genius or you have to like him, but he's not your typical jock. He's playing a bit of a character in the media, and I think that's sorta clever is all.

>U mad bro
>Reddit
Yeah, you clearly haven't been on this site before 2012, that fucking phrase was all over this god damn board for years straight.

It's kinda normie/reddit tier now. Just look at rage comics as an example of a Sup Forums staple turned to reddit shite

Listen you're probably a freshman stem guy who's jealous of his stupid roommates because they have much easier classes. But honestly every freshman has really easy classes the first year. Obviously a communications degree does not require a lot of intelligence when it comes to Math or Science and most undergraduate communication majors are stereotypical jocks, but for someone to reach for a graduate is a different story. I'm graduate mathematics students and I can tell you that not one graduate degree is given out that easily, it's earned.

Im about to graduate from engineering school faggot. lol

Dude are you fucking serious? Larry fucking Fitzgerald has been playing in the NFC West for over a decade. Crabtree also had an 1100 yard/9 TD season in there.

Can't believe how immature you are then.

> muh maturity
Dont be upset youre getting a meme degree, this is Sup Forums faggot. No hug boxes here.

Really showed me the intelligence of a engineer there bud, what an embarrassment. Also not a meme degree.

> comm
> not a meme degree
heh. I went to school to build shit not to coddle your emotions

>the reading skills of a engineer everybody
Like I said before I'm getting dual graduate degrees in both mathematics and economics. However, I know enough to respect other graduate degrees.

>he actually believes that a non-STEM major is considered worthy

>>>reddit

Anyone can get a Mickey Mouse communications degree at this day in age. My sister with Down's Syndrome could do that shit flawlessly. Off yourself, nu-male cuck

With lefty leinart and Skelton throwing him the ball? You kidding bro? The best CBs in the league are Davis, Peters, Haden, Harris Jr, and Janoris Jenkins. When you have earl Thomas and kam chancellor behind you, you can jump every route. This lanky faggot is a joke.

I'm not even kidding dude. Sherman is legitimately not good. Mother fucker couldn't cover Cole Beasley to save his life.

Richard Sherman if not for his already mediocre safeties would be the worst corner in the league. I'm not fucking kidding. You'd have to be a mentally ill tranny to think otherwise. How new are you?

His quarterbacks have been terrible before Carson Palmer. Think again before posting, tranny Cucks faggot.

Worthy of what exactly? Making the most money? I agree that a communications degree has a much worst return on investment than most STEM majors. Yet, as a STEM guy myself I realize that a graduate degree in communications is still more than a lot of people get.

>respecting other graduate degrees

Found the civic cuck. reddit's just around the corner.

>is still more than a lot of people get

Working in what? Probably not a real job. Maybe a reddit moderator or public relations at best, but probably nothing else and something that will make you wagecuck your life from start to finish because of one's abhorrent decision not to get a real degree.

Just go back to plebbit, it's honestly not far away, you're not helping anyone here.

>mathematics masters
>not get an economics masters
You're fucking dumb friendo. You're even dumber if you think dick Sherman went to any classes, ever,..

>not realizing that every facet in our society plays a role in our economy and that even that graduate degree you see as lowly is important.

I'm not arguing that Sherman is the best CB in the league I'm arguing that there's no elite WR in the NFC West you retards. Fitz is literally top 3 in receptions and top 10 in yards and TDs

I'm getting dual graduate degrees in economics and mathematics, what are you trying to say? I'm confused

>there is no elite WR in the NFC west
>throws out stats trying to show that Fitz is elite
What's wrong with you? How stupid are you?

>(((Graduate))) degrees

Literally a cash grab and for would-be NEETS to continue their education in order to not work.

Now you're getting two masters degrees. Ok, lol. I'm sure you're well versed in econometrics.

Fuck people are here are beyond thick.

Keep kidding yourself. Maths and Econ are wagecuck degrees at best, the (((Master's))) designation is just a status that will be neglected just like the rest for someone who is clearly more qualified than yourself with reason.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're unemployed for a long time.

A job itself is a pretty good thing to have nowadays especially with the future looking to get more automated. Even a person with a graduate degree in communications is better than someone with no education. As for wagecucking you do realize that many engineers work more than 40 hours a week still under a manager.

You're also stupid. Opportunity cost you fucking dolt. If I have a masters in economics I can work in almost any field I want, getting well compensated.

Lol you have no idea what you're talking about

> wage cuck
> takes the obvious bait
not so smart now are you?

I mistyped and meant I was arguing against the poster saying there's no elite WR in the NFC West and that Fitz is elite. Calm down

I'm not trying to trick anyone I said my degrees before the comment you replied to. Also I don't understand are you guys arguing for or against STEM degrees you do realize mathematics is a STEM degree? I really don't care much about money, but many businesses have and will reach out to me because of my skills in both business and advanced mathematics. You guys really can't be this dense.

>wage cuck
>petroleum engineer
I project energy futures on individual oil and gas interests in the eaglebine that are bundled into differetiating funds. I get 15-20% return for every interest bought and flipped. I'm not a "wage cuck".

I'm sure. I just know you'd have a lot more reaching out to you with a economics masters or an engineering masters.

And Richard Sherman is garbage.

goodness no one said you were except that other guy but you responded to bait. When did you start browsing Sup Forums friend?

>>My experiences dictate how reality operates in every other situation in a country of 300 million people

Wew lad.

its a comm degree, 300 million people dont go to college in the us. Please dont get upset youre studying bullshit

Stop assuming that everyone that finds justified problems with your logic is a Communications major.

Why do so many redditors browse sp late night?

You're dumb af man I thought engineers were supposed to be intelligent.

You still think you're taking to the same person?

Don't assume everyone who doesn't stareally your opinion is an engineer.

>Responding dorectly to a post about me makes me a new fag.
What?

Good god. I'm just making the point that Richard Sherman is not good and an Econ degree > mathematics degree.

Share your*. Shit phone posting fucked me there

No clue what you're even talking about stupid science bitch

DICK SHERMAN IS NOT GOOD. WITH EARL THOMAS/KAM CHANCELLOR/WAGNER and that pass rush, he would look foolish.

Look at Brandon browner. He looked shutdown for Seattle. Then he went to NE and NO and was probably the worst CB in the league.

Mmmmm no

Richard "lockdown" Sherman in 1 on 1 coverage against Kenny Britt and the Rams. The RAMS.

youtu.be/nu95amOu2KA

Here's him getting fucking torched time and time again. He is fucking jump route trash. Nigga thinks he's Deion or something.

youtu.be/L51LoO_ZoSw

if you went to uni you'd understand a place like Stanford is way harder than the shitty community college your mates sometimes go to

If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in two.

Le never go 1 on 1 against the team's best receiver man

All American university degrees are mickey mouse tbqh

There's like 700 of you per class and all exams are multiple choice questions

I'm in Seattle. There's many people here that don't like him for the same mouth that people like him for.

My personal opinion is he's getting burned way more frequently and without earl we are going to see his true moxie.

Maybe if you go to a shit tier college.

He plays for the seahawks so yeah

Yes

This is what /ourguy/ looks like.

No because he's a BLM fag and thinks he's smarter than he is. Pic related is /ourguy/ though.

Upper division courses is where the class size diminishes and the difficulty increases finbro

Stanford isn't all that hard 2bh.

Sup Forums is full of beta virgins, so no.

>masters in communications

Fucking why

Christ, take away the airbrush from whoever did that pic.

if you went to uni youd understand communications is a joke major at any institution

>is this what you think comm majors learn in school? Its literally arts and crafts. I have 2 comm major roommates they dont do anything and quite frankly are dumb as fuck.

The difference is that you are at Mineral Area College, and Sherman went to Stanford.

you're so full of shit it's sad.
you really think you've got it all figured out, you really think you know how everything works.
I weep for your parents.

Sherman has never been BLM though. He criticized them before.

>No because he's a BLM fag and thinks he's smarter than he is. Pic related is /ourguy/ though.

You're a stupid fuck who made that up.
Here's Sherman being interviewed:
===============================================

Q: What is your opinion of the Black Lives Matter movement?

RICHARD SHERMAN: It’s hard to formulate an opinion and generalize because they have several different messages. Some of them are peaceful and understandable and some of them are very radical and hard to support. Any time you see people who are saying, ‘Black Lives Matter,’ and then saying it’s time to kill police, then it is difficult to stand behind that logic. They are generalizing police just like they are asking police not to generalize us. It is very hypocritical. So, in that respect, I find it difficult to fully support that movement.

I stand by what I said that All Lives Matter and that we are human beings. And speaking to police, I want African-Americans and everybody else treated decently. I want them treated like human beings. And I also want the police treated like human beings. I don’t want police officers just getting knocked off in the street who haven’t done anything wrong.

Those are innocent lives.
===============================================

If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment that this person should go back to facebook.

hardest thing about stanford is getting in, classes and material pretty much the same as good state schools