Recently I bought 10g of this ridiculously soft and sticky hash. The smell is somewhat similar to the usual hash...

Recently I bought 10g of this ridiculously soft and sticky hash. The smell is somewhat similar to the usual hash, but its very strong, and it feels like I'm smelling on gasoline. The high is extremely body satisfying, but it's not the normal kind of high. I've smoked hash every day for about two years now, and I think this type I bought might have been mixed with some other kind of drug. What do you think, Sup Forumsrothers?

Posting more pics

picture 2

doubt its mixed with "any other drug" most likely just different strains or different mixed ratios

Its pollen so uncompressed hashish (not literal pollen btw)

Does is have corn in it?

that looks like a turd why do people smoke this

Looks kinda MDA (which is *not* MDMA).

Looks like the same i use to get. This one looks dark and its often from those you get that kind of body high. What country do you live in? i doubt there is other drugs in it

Beacuse they live in a shit hole country and can't get weed

We live in Norway, the high is very strong.

It's a choice we make you fuckface. Try smoking weed priced at 25$ per gram all day every day for two years without becoming broke as a fucking greek person.

looks fine

yeah I live in norway too so maybe its the same.. Most of the good hash thats around here are from dk and that is legit stuff

I would never trust some sandniggers hash or anything that is not my own hash at all.

Hash is for niggers smoke the herb.

Stop being poor.

If it smells like 'gasoline' it might be ISOhash or Butane hash, in which case the but or iso hasnt fully evaporated from the pollen before being pressed.

Dont smoke that shit user, break it up into pieces and let it dry out until the smell goes away.

Probably mixed with some sort of filler to bulk the weight and what they used gives the gas smell.

Or it was smuggled in a gas tank to wherever you live.

guy from norway here to, never smoked anything that didnt look like that.

Because they arent high school kiddies getting excited over DANK 420 BRO xD PHAT BONG RIPS EVERYDAY

Hash is a mellow high and leaves you functional for the rest of the day.

how much does a gram cost where you live?

10/g or 200 an ounce. And I live in an illegal state.

Hvor i Norge?

Let's go spideys we got work to do

Hmm. I get what you mean... Does it stay approx the same when heated a lot? real stuff gets soft at once. Ta en 0.2 og varm den no jævlig, klem den sammen, ekte greier klemmer du rett igjennom er det fake dritt som jeg fikk tak i en gang er den myk som faen men blir ikke veldig myk når den er varmet opp.
Hva koster sakene og hva var plateprisen? Er jævlig å ikke ha noe å røyke på i dag tho :(

Kommer også an på hvor fake den er... Man blir høy først og etterhvert bygger man toleranse no jævlig kjapt.