Kid Rock, Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin visit Donald Trump at the White House

Kid Rock, Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin visit Donald Trump at the White House

Apologize, America.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/bernie-sanders-dodged-draft/
youtu.be/mu7qZny7Hq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im sorry

Apologize for what? We have a psycho in the white house for the first time since Reagan, who has absolutely zero qualms about dropping some bomb on people who act up and start shit. Fuck you OP, this is a great time to be an American. Eight years of King Nigger bowing to world leaders like a fucking peasant made us look stupid and soft.

Trump wanted Kid Rocks new American Badass Grill. And Ted Nugent is just an American Badass.

Sure, just not with that shitty cuck haircut

Hahahahahah

I remember when obama had all those faggy rappers over for a photo op.

Yeah, he had officer rick ross.

This seems just as gay.

Sorry for what?
Our founding fathers taught us not to be ashamed of our country.
'Specially since it's so great and all.

Inbreds of America fuck yeah.

So sorry, not sorry

>Inbreds

Hey Aussie you are projecting again

ted nugent is a washed-up adulterer control freak gun nut

kid rock is a redneck that panders to other inbred rednecks

have fun when the nukes fly (at the US from BRIC nations)

That's obviously a leaf

to think that lady in white could be sitting where trump is right now...
maybe trump was right about mccain.

>Implying the us doesn't have nukes.

Please we aren't defenceless like Canada

Welcome to my nightmare...

>control freak gun nut
>kid rock is a redneck

God I love America

This.
America gives zero fucks about the rest of the world's cry baby bitch issues. We shit on all of you.

I think Ted Nugent my be the only person I hate more than Trump. Fuck that pants-shitting draft dodger faggot. I'd love to shoot him in the face with a crossbow.

So what? Causing a Nuclear war due to reckless and stupid behavior only dooms the entire planet to nuclear winter. Everyone shoots at once, everyone dies, thank you trump maga remember to support ur troopz

>thinking the US can survive an all-out nuclear conflict

yeah no, the US isn't shooting down everything

sleep tight

this the correct analysis.

we would shoot down any sort of missile or warplane that went to attack canada. they dont need to waste their money on their own defence, they get a lot of it due to proximity.

These right hear are the scorn of the us. Kid rock sucks dick and his music is based on Nigger rap. Red nugget shit stain is a wash up mentally unstable redneck that fucks his daughters. Why people feel pride with this pic ? I don't know why every time I see this pic I feel sad

How long until Trump invites Richard Spencer to the white house?

or when elvis went to visit nixon.

Yah-hooo! We'z fahnally won!

>>thinking the US can survive an all-out nuclear conflict

Thinking any other count wants a nuclear conflict. The outcome is the same for everyone what are you a fucking autist

when I see it I feel embarrassed to be an American

kek

Uncle Ted is the king. Any person who turned down a joint from Jimi Hendrix is.

Yeah, the only difference is that some of trumps guests are actually active in politics.

Implying the US isn't going g to attack Canada then annex it

>Nugent is an American bad ass

Is that why he dodged the draft, like your master donnie? Lol

Kid Rock isn't really a redneck. He is from Michigan and tries to appeal to the country folk out yonder and the rednecks in the deep south. There is as wide a dispersion of both groups throughout the country. Obviously Trump wants to appeal to this part of his base, this is entirely political. I can't think of any other reason for this than fear of dissaffection with part of his fan base.

Ted and kidd rock or not. I still support him for the same policy reasons and understand the awkward political posturing he sometimes feels or advised might be necessary. If a little obscure and or controversial.

t. virginia redneck

It's called "mutually assured destruction" and it received its acronym during the Cold War: MAD.

Who cares if everyone dies 99% of all species that have been on this planet are now extinct. It's only a matter of time and we will be gone too. Do you thing you are a special snowflake in the grand scheme of things?

Reasonable.
He helped you guys look reasonable again. Which is why it was OK for you yanks to start traveling again to other countries.

You always have looked stupid. Now you just look retarded. The world is sort of baffeled on how to treat you guys now-- with scorn or pitty.

Thats an awesome cast. I would watch that movie!

Shut the fuck up pussy

Nihilism only offers an end. All philosophers argued against it because it is intellectual laziness.

You mean Sarah Palin?
Nobody takes her seriously.

john mccain did.

It's funny all the liberals bitching about we shouldn't be in foreign wars shouldn't have military in other countries. Guy decides he's not going to a bullshit war. Omg fucking draft dodger. Don't see you bitching about Bill Clinton or Bernie Sanders. Hypocrite much?

I think you're confusing 'reasonable' with 'pussywhipped' or maybe 'gullible'. Obummer made deals with other countries that THEY didn't stick to. He introduced a shit-tier healthcare that many people in this country can't even use. He did nothing about jobs and immigration. Meanwhile, jobs are going up and immigration is going down under Trump, he's enforcing policies with countries that have disrespected us, he's taking action against assholes that want to start armed conflict. Far as I'm concerned, yeah I don't like the guy personally but he's doing a better job that I could've hoped for. The rest of the world can think what it wants.

The voters didn't

>philosophers
>intellectual laziness

Pick one

of course kid rock is a redneck, but he ain't stupid. he's a entertainer that annoys liberal people because he promotes pro-american patriotism & a working class culture that lies outside the preppy hipster lifestyle of big city snobs. same goes for uncle ted

wasnt your master Bernie Sanders a draft didger

this is true. mccain could have won that one if he went with lieberman or olympia snowe or pretty much anyone moderate.

Sloppy, brutish thinking isn't restricted the the old Confederate states, although that might have been the South's greatest export during Reconstruction. Sharecropper English is now associated with Southside Chicago, country-western is the most popular form of music in all of California outside of its biggest cities, and Trump's daddy got arrested during a Ku Klux Klan riot – in Queens NYC.

I know snopes isnt always the best source, but this is a decent explanation:
snopes.com/bernie-sanders-dodged-draft/

McCain should have asked Tina Fey instead. She's way hotter.

>snopes
>source

Kys

how weird. that picture looks like this one. it's almost like your picture has been shooped or something

Don't you wanna say "Take two"?
Otherwise you're agreeing.
I'm a non-lazy philosopher btw.

sorry Sup Forums

Bernie Sanders applied for “conscientious objector then fought the military untill he was to old to be drafted sounds like a fucking draft dodger to.me

again, the explanation is fair, even though it is a left-wing website that pretends to be centrist.

A rich guy, two rockers, and some sloots walk into a house..............

This sounds like a good time to me.

mere words will not satisfy us Eurofags.
change your darn voting system.

>he was eligible for student deferment until 64, by the time his number came up, he was too old to be drafted

Let's see...

Former politician turned reality TV star, that couldn't finish either job...

Washed-up rockstar who adopted an underaged girl so he could legally have sex with her...

Guy who ruined 'Sweet Home Alabama' and 'Werewolves of London' in the same song...

Winning?!?

It's hilarious to see how the rest of the world is so afraid of common folk. It's like the rest of the world feels its smarter than the common people but still can't outsmart them. Apologize? For you being a pussy?

From your link
Sanders specifically said, “I applied for conscientious objector status because I very strongly disagreed with the war in Vietnam and I would not have fought in that war.

That's a draft dodger

Yet the factual evidence seems strong. Trump’s father Fred was arrested in New York City in 1927, when a group of Klansmen got into a brawl with police officers during a Memorial Day parade in Queens. There is a document trail, and the names, dates, and addresses match up. The New York Times published a story about the riot and the seven men who were arrested; Fred Trump is mentioned by name. His address is given at 175-24 Devonshire Road, Jamaica, New York City, and the federal census of 1930 shows that Fred Trump resided at that address. The newspaper does not identify him as a Klan member, or clarify whether he was wearing a Klan robe—as were many of the demonstrators―but he did get arrested, and all seven men were represented by the same attorneys. Two days after the brawl, Fred Trump was discharged from custody, with no explanation that can be discovered from public records. The Times further reported that a police commissioner planned to investigate the Klan riot.

>men wearing hats inside and no tie to meet the president
its cool guys, lets take a picture together at the president's desk
>obama wears a tan suit
wow, so disrespectful to the country.

Sanders specifically said, “I applied for conscientious objector status because I very strongly disagreed with the war in Vietnam and I would not have fought in that war.

Staight up said he would not fight. That's a draft dodger

no, a draft dodger is someone who is drafted but leaves the country to avoid being drafted or sent to prison.

nope. a draft dodger has their number come up, then they refuse. he probably would have been a draft dodger if he wasnt smart enough to go to school until he was too old to be drafted.

please tell me you’re trolling and actually don’t believe that nonsense in that picture! c’mon man. learn to discern facts from pure bullshit and realize you’re just disseminating shit tier memes.

Why is being a draft dodger even seen as bad though.
The willingness to fight for your country is honorable, but it shouldn't need to be a requirement.

Whoever is to thank for not being born american...

Thanks. From the deepest abyss in my soul. So grateful. So fuckin blessed.

He did refuse he filled conscientious objector then fought the military untill he was told to be drafted. Jew playing Jew games

I dont know, we probably will never need to use a draft again anyways, so I've never had to actually think about it.

Canada can count on the queen's nukes. On the commonwealth tab.

Nigger

That's not a draft-dodger, son, that's a conscientious objector.
Draft-dodgers who had money (like Dubya) bought their way out of military service while poorer ones invented flat feet or other medical reasons to get a 4F deferment. Conshies moved to Canada or went to prison.
Here's a little Arlo Guthrie for you:
youtu.be/mu7qZny7Hq0

conscientious objectors are not draft dodgers. they are two different ways of avoiding fighting in the draft, the first is based on morals while the second is based on being a moran.

He was a fucking pussy who used any means nesesary to stay out of the military

no, i don't think i should apologize just because your favorite soap opera took an unexpected turn

This pic is like a graphic apology for having a tiny cut dick.

>badass, lmao

Keep crying you pathetic faggot

More like a huge faggot

Spin it how ever you want the pussy was scared and he ran away from military service

Is it possible that all of the stupidest people in the world all wound up in the same country?

you mean like our current president?

at least you're right about the huge part, imbecile.

yea, they were sent there in exile instead of locking them in prison.

Pussy bitch

go back to>>Sup Forums

Kid rock is a wigger turned white trash