LAA:
LTBU

just stop this shit

>>>r/Sup Forums

Adam Eaton WAR over last 3 years: 15.3
Bryce Harper: 12.5
Daniel Murphy: 7.9

literally better than an MVP and an almost MVP

and only 7M a year for 5 years of this elite as fuck player, if I hear someone say the nats got robbed one more time I will reeeeeee so hard

NL

NYM:
Bone spurs/elbow/Tommy John/old fat

ATL:
?

PHI:
Orson

WSH:
Wow.../HEY/WHERE'S

MIA:
Cocaine boating

MIL:
?

CHC:
Maddon Wagon

CIN:
Steamboat in CF

STL:
Meth

COL:
Coors

ARI:
Snek

SD:
navy camo

SF:
Beating LA is winning the world series

LAD:
Multiple entries

this is fucking gay

Autism

jays

>literally better than an MVP and an almost MVP
>elite as fuck player
Nats fans have lost their minds. I would be too if I got fleeced this hard

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=YI46HcKT4Bs

some Australian baseball

ATL: HYDRATED

MIL: Exonerated or sausage racing

Same

Oh baby lets do this

>Australian
>baseball
so it's come to this

You waited foah houahs to post dis? Don't you have anything bettah to do with youah time? Get lawst, oghkay? Go shovel sum snow oah somthin

You guys like algorithms?
youtube.com/watch?v=kPRA0W1kECg

Isn't Australian Baseball dying?

Yes, but only because everything on the continent is under constant attack from the elements and nature itself.

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA
PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

neat as hell

>Sydney out fielding

>out fielding

Australian games look comfy

WE GOT A BALL GAME FOLKS

>i heard your momma was a 'frisco dyke

Why don't they show the pitch speed?

Does the ball spin differently in the Southern Hemisphere?

What are we watching? Link?

There really aren't that many posts in the thread. You could hit ctrl-f and type in "youtube" to find the link, or you could hang your dumb mouth open like a baby waiting to be spoonfed

God I hate you

Get out of my patrician sport

You're fucking rude man
Here bro, we're watching this
youtu.be/6hiqG4cfOGk

touch em all

>you're fucking rude man

congrats for being a faggot enabler

Hey, thanks :^)
I honestly didn't see the link scrolling through and you just started talking about Australian baseball

EE to Jays

Mets have resigned 1B Loney and INF Johnson to 1 year contracts but cannot announce the signings until roster spots are open, most likely by trading either OF Bruce or Granderson

Shut the fuck up.
Here is a video for you, bitch.

youtu.be/QBsEMsoW5qo

>he actually went and found this video then copied and pasted the link

Damn man at first you were just a faggot enabler but now you're just pathetic.

That is a very good point. He googled "gay sex jackoff 18+", made sure it was a satisfactory video, and posted the link just for you. Pranked!

It's like those Rangers prospects that gave that underage boy some handjobs, but, haha, only as a prank though.

Really got me thinking....

Call me what you want but you wouldn't DARE fucking say that shit to me in real life, bitch. Hide behind your fucking monitor on a fucking anime board. Where the fuck you from, pussy? I'm from the mean streets of Greenwich Connecticut and we don't put up with your pussy-ass shit. Don't let me catch you around my housing community. Don't even think about Trick-or-treating over here, either. Ho, my fucking maid Louisa would knock you out the frame. You weak ass, trick ass cum-guzzling faggot.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nice comeback, slut

youtu.be/orieRb2TXwE

Nats

Who let this faggot on /mlb/?

Good one

>Imagining Kenny calling up then storming Hahn's house with a group consisting of Ken Griffey Jr, Jimmy Rollins, Adam Dunn, Omar Vizquel, Juan Pierre, among others
Made my morning

>Fowler to Cards

Is today the day of the rake?

fuck fowler fuck rogers and fuck baseball

Will today finally be the day Jansen signs?

If there's any justice he either regresses to shit or sustains a massive knee injury. Either way fuck rogers.

The Cards are the greatest NL team ever.

how is that "justice"? it's not fowler's fault your team is run by an incompetent jew

Just ranting m8 I don't actually hope that happens I'm not a terrible person.

fowler couldn't save this team unless he literally became mike trout. it was all over when rogers couldn't pry their filthy jew eyes off of cheap deals for morales and pearce instead of waiting a bit and re-signing the faces of our franchise dirt cheap

That was a fun span of posts to wake up and read

hey guys, Steve Pearce here. can't wait to gear up and help my new team the Toronto Blue Jays make a splash in the playoffs!

get off my team reee

They had 2 chances to win with both of them and they failed. How do you not understand this? You actually think them being older and on ridiculous contracts changes anything? EE as it stands is fucked for not accepting the 80 million deal he was offered. That's a legit offer and potentially the best he was going to get this offseason. He decided to be a money hungry kike and now he's stuck with 2 or 3 teams that actually want him. Being a 34 year old full time DH is not a hot commodity anymore especially considering he can't run or do much else besides DUDE DINGERS LMAO

>Fowler to the Cards

At least this means I can still see him play at Wrigley this year.

you can blame the players or their agents but at the end of the day it's the FOs fault if they can't put together the best team. both EE and bats are available now on bargains, regardless of what they were demanding or were offered before. could we have waited it and have it play out like it has now? maybe, maybe not, but the fact remains that the FO rushed into the cheapest value deals they could find and we've replace ee and bautista with morales and pearce. defend that

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY WONT PLAYERS JUST ACCEPT LOWBALL OFFERS TO PLAY FOR MY TEAM IN NOVEMBER INSTEAD OF TESTING FREE AGENCY THROUGH THE WINTER AND TAKING THE HIGHEST OFFER ITS NOT FAIR FUCKING JEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking leafs man

Wait so you think EE will get significantly more than 80 million? Shit user are you drunk?

EE to Yanks

Don't forget Jose Canseco, Roberto Alomar, Sandy Alomar Jr., Adam LaRoche, Chris Sabo, Julio Franco, Andruw Jones, Manny Ramirez, Jeff Keppinger and Kevin Youkilis

don't know what other GMs are thinking, someone could need a power bat and panic as options thin, but its not the point

the point is that its the players right to test the market, possibly to his own detriment

getting mad at the players for not snapping up the first lowball offer(in his/agent's mind) is ridiculous and just outs you as an entitled fan who thinks every player should just be happy to have the privilege to play for your team, money be damned

Sox fan here, i'm pissed about the Eaton trade, he's an incredible leadoff hitter and a gold glove in the outfield

That's not my point user. My point was 80 million for 4 years was not a low ball offer in fact it was a good one. He's most certainly not getting 5 years and I can't see many teams giving him much more than 20 a season. He MIGHT be able to get around 88-90 but I mean if you want the extra money that bad why bother saying you want to stay? I know they say it to appease to fans but all it does in the end is make you look bad. Athletes should just flat out say they want to test free agency and see what happens.

I know he has the right to test the market and I respect that. He's earned the right to test it. I personally think his agent should be canned asap.

Cuck

Who signs justin Turner?

>Fowler
>5 years, full no trade, $82.5m

What did the Crads mean by this?

What do you want them to do? Clearly 80m for 4 years was the best they would offer him. They don't have time to wait. What if morales was picked up by another team and then EE left as well? EE fucked himself, not the front office.

Sheet Hahn doesn't stand a chance

>sixteen and one half million united states dollars per year for an aging career .268 hitter with below average power and terrible playoff numbers

kek

KEK

>what if steve pearce was picked up by another team?

jesus christ how horrifying

Be that as it may, would Eaton have fit into a rebuild? Especially one of the caliber the Sox are not aiming to understand that won't see them good until at least 2019 or 2020?

Oh wow. Okay then.

don't forget a subpar defender whose def liabilties were hidden by the pitching staff with the lowest ERA and a small ballpark.

What? You didn't even quote what I said.

back to redddit friendo

It's because the mentally disabled Toronto fans need to grasp onto something to hate in order to feel happiness.

I think so. He's fast, aggressive and a great leader.

considering that i'm pretty sure he's under contract till then for ridiculously cheap, i'd say so

Hmm was Eaton actually a leader though. One questions his talents on field of course but so many reports say off field he was a redass who wears on you.

There was even that report that this Frazier asked to be moved away from being next to him.

If this is true I think we're in for a treat next season with Harper and Eaton. Harper is a whiney bitch and won't run out grounders which could really rustle the jimmies of Eaton.

> no major league baseball yesterday
> no major league baseball today
> no major league baseball tomorrow

hold me, bros

Good rebuilds don't get rid of everyone. You need something to build around, even if it's not necessarily your best player before the blow-up because prospects are still risky assets. On top of that you need something of a culture or identity. It's not like the Cubs got rid of everyone until after it was clear they were on the rise.

No one questions*
Boy what a bad mistake

you can watch the cubano leagues breh

Dude have you forgotten what you actually received in the trade? You got 3 really good pitching prospects. All you need is one to work out and you're golden. Even if they don't end up starters they could be back end of the bullpen arms who are controllable for many years.

i would, but i have self respect

Hmm maybe they should keep Q

Even some analysts are saying they should

Except we need position players more, especially if we're keeping one of Rodon or Quintana which seems like;y (Rodon). I'm not saying the Eaton trade was a huge mistake, but the idea that a still relatively young, productive, leader and good character guy doesn't "fit" a rebuild is an empty narrative. Rizzo is like the longest tenured Cub, went through all the losing and is now the closest thing to a definitive leader that team has.

Who says if they trade Q they don't get a bunch? The who's still have a bunch of assets that teams want.

>Amed Rosario, the Mets top prospect, came up frequently in trade talk this week, but suitors were told he was not available, Sandy Alderson said Thursday. “We’ve made that clear before and continue to make it clear when his name is mentioned,” the Mets GM said. “So I think clubs have gotten the message.” The 21-year-old shortstop hit .324 with an .833 OPS in 529 plate appearances between high Class-A and Double-A this season.

god we haven't developed a good position player in so long, please be good