What does /b drive?

what does /b drive?

993 turbo

Your mom

noice

2013 Fiesta ST

Did it come with a matching purse?

volvo fag here

Till I get my first car this year, I've been driving it to learn stick. How do ya like the st? Was looking into one.

ah mid-life crisis mobile

scirocco 2.0l tsi

Peugeot 306

A ford focus 2004 station wagon

>volvo fag here
And dubs too.

As they say, from a fellow Volvo fan
>"my melanin-enriched colleague"

Pic similar to mine, except I have roof rails. Ideal for 6' 4" drivers, comfy as fuck, cruises in near silence at 80mph and you can put a pallet in the back if you have the need.

Are you a faggot?

A real smart man's car. Be jealous fgts.

2017 subaru wrx limited / crystal white pearl

Get the RS ya bitch

hi5

my mother crazy

This.
My niggah

Oh, a small Peugeot

SEAT Leon ST FR

Nope, the current Corsa were designed before PSA bought Opel. It's actually an american car, as it's made by GM.

Subaru Outback

I live in colorado, so the standard AWD comes in handy frequently

Toyota Caldina because I don't have body/penis issues

Believe the hype friend. Very good car. Dashboard and tech isn't on par with other rivals but everything else is excellent. Terrific engine.

Assembled by Mexicans with Chinese and Mexican parts

FUCKIN SICK DUDE

2014 mustang GT... Track toy

2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited 2.0t daily. Every single option. Boring, but love it.

Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

Assembled in Spain and Germany. Probably with some chinese parts.

Learning stick takes you more than 5 min?
I did a trucking course and a (stupid) woman auto driver learned how to use stick in a 5 ton truck in under 5 min, and passed her heavy vehicle license including hill starts and reversing

Couldn't decide which one is gayer

I win CYKA!

2000 Audi S4. fun car.

By Turks probably, fuck the world

I love how he put an orange tip on the barrel, in case someone thinks its real

the cops will shoot him anyway

>confirmed to not know anything about cars

I will say, the real mini was better though

2005 Toyota Matrix XR

It's not pretty, it's not fast,it's not powerful, and it's not expensive but god damn I love it. For a momobile from 2005, it sticks pretty well so I can have fun in the twisties. It's also FWD and manual so doing a burnout is easy even if it's not impressive. I did completely upgrade the sound system. Got a JVC head unit, four full range alpine speakers in the door, and a 500w DVC sub in the back.

I'd love to get a C5 or a 335i (maybe 340i) in the future.

My uncle got a 2004 XR and I love driving it

I find it quite good looking tbh, the interior is shit tho

Citroen c3 2002, my first car so... yeah

Farmfag here

>scania
5/10

why russia don't paint all the tips of their tanks orange and invade crimea and if anyone asks then they'll respond that it's not a real invasion
or is crimea actually anexed? I'm way behind Sup Forums news

I'm just not a fan of hatchbacks. I know a couple people who like the Matrix but it just seemed weird to me. Don't get me wrong, I love my car. It just doesn't seem like the kind of car people would like. Yeah the interior is shit, but that's what you get when you buy an econo car.

A weapon to surpass metal gear

Seat Leon FR 2.0 TDi, 300 HP.

They got their tanks there by transporting them in white trucks. Like 500 trucks turned up and Russia said it was aid

Whats your top score in your lesbo wagon?

Lets see your camry dent tard

I don't get it. Why do i get images of short haired lesbians whenever i see this car?

65 chevelle. Original.

My mate has a v6 gtv, fucking awesome little car

Bicycle