So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a dental assistant

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

Probably can't even cook, what doctor would want you anyway. Worthless.

Stale pasta
Stale pasta
Stale pasta
Stale pasts

Old pasta

You sound like my dream woman. Do you have kik?

2/10. Pass.

Sick gyno fag

u look chubby, not fit

Are you guys fucking retarded?

How's she chubby? Just back off dude, if you don't like her gtfo

Who ever is in this photo is fucking disgusting to look at

I don't think any of those people who you want to date, want to date you.

This pasta tastes a little crunchy, did it go stale?

You must be fucking retarded to act like you're better than her. You're probably a virgin fucking Kek

I'm sorry?

I'mKik me :racecarmax12

when you prep, you might look good, but in this pic, you look like a beanbag chair being held together by a singular staple.

You need to do some serious cutting
>Yes i workout
>Yes im a personal trainer
Youre full of shit, chub

The internet gives many who lack self-confidence the ability to gain anonymity.
Not all gamers are like that, but I'm sorry they won't stop harassing you.

It's barely spring you fucktard, bulk in spring to cut I summer. Ever heard of having a summer body? It's cut season you absolute pile of shit. Try /fit/ for the basics, you nobody.

Keep it up.

false... winter is bulk season, spring is when you star cutting for your 'summer body' you potato.

you are so full of shit

start***

BAIT!!

This is a copy pasta you dumbfuck

How's school going?

Ahaha so full of shit, look at these fat arms, huge rolls above your bra and unexistant tigh gap

If it takes you guys 3 months + to cut, you're fucking do it wrong. Bulk winter and spring, cut in May to summer bod by June. Are you guys really this stupid?

it wouldnt take me 3 months to cut... i maintain at about 12% bodyfat year round. im telling you how the newbies do it... and you, hamplanet, are a newbie.

I'm perplexed as how you look fit and like a fucking moldy potato at the same fucking time.

dubdubs. nicely done.

You dumb fucks are eating this pasta up like it's your last meal

The only other advice given was cutting all through spring. Either you've given no advice and claimed you have, or you give teribke advice lmfao
Get real bro, you're probably a skinny twerp that thinks he knows what to do, even though he's never seen it in practice.

lol i hover around 200lbs at 12% bodyfat. but yea sure... im a skinny twerp. keep on looking a fatter honey boo boo, retard.

Your arms look like they contain more fat than muscle.
I would expect you to have more muscle showing if you were a personal trainer.

If you work out then why are you fat?

>reverts back to insults instead of giving justifications for his stance
Good 1
I wanna know though, since you're saying bulk in winter, "start cutting " in spring but it doesn't take you 3 months to cut (spring is 3 months) do you slowly transition into cutting over a span of 2 months Or what lmao

Op is a faggot

i fulk until my abs look like fatboy abs, then i cut minimally until they are back. probably gain 5lbs of muscle each cycle. i never try to get shredded. i like food too much. like i said, I maintain around 12% body fat. might get to 10%, but i couldnt give a shit less if i dont.