youtube.com/watch?v=0E562KFAhM0&t=31s
youtube.com/watch?v=17t4bSaMvl4
youtube.com/watch?v=8snzSGagbl8
youtube.com/watch?v=HDVwW7blDDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP has never done lsd

essential for any psychs really
also having it on vinyl to marvel at the artwork

depends what kinda trip you're on. I always love me some thievery though.

youtu.be/chFmFpTc21s
listening to this on mushrooms was the most peaceful and soothing experience I've ever had

the entirety of Gizzard's disocgraphy in chronological order. If done correctly, you will shit yourself spontaneously at the end of the 8 hour trip just as nonagon infinity opens the door.

This is it right here. Go camping innawoods, drop LSD, and enjoy the greatest time of your life.

mmj's z

forgot pic

This but unironically

this would be more fun

If you know what you're in for, intense free/spiritual jazz by Coltrane, Sanders, and their friends are strongly evocative on LSD

this or pic related

cliché garbage will sound good

this

also, nice trips

you first

Any chemical brothers with headphones. bigbeat is awesome with LSD.

ektoplazm.com/free-music/globular-a-self-fulfilling-prophecy

OP has done LSD so many times that OP gets it more than you

The only true choice
Do it alone and turn off all the lights
best to take more than one tab for full enjoyment
youtu.be/G9b89PFYZ5g

youtube.com/watch?v=ISovuLIJGn0
youtube.com/watch?v=i3aIvO6G_30
youtube.com/watch?v=7ptLahNL8Bs

not good choices

good choices

Listening to this for the first time right now, very nice music

Never done LSD but something tells me this would break you irreparably

c'mon son

You'll love it
It's a way of life

Download every single ween album and put all of it on shuffle and prepare for your life to be changed

Just don't forget Z-Rock Hawaii

listen to some shit like Stravinsky's RIte of Spring or Shostakovich's 5th, classical music on tabs are is some insane shit

This kind of "psychedelic" music was never appropriate for acid trips in my eyes. Just sounds silly and forced.

While I wouldn't recommend these two composers I'd like to really fucking agree with you in general. Some classical music on acid is AMAZING. You people have to try this.

NO. nonono bad idea

youtube.com/watch?v=1SDa_Jqmuiw&t=276s

tripped to this last month

this hasn't been posted...
youtube.com/watch?v=0E562KFAhM0&t=31s

>acid

Acid is the nu-male cuck drug of choice. Be a man and smoke DMT instead.

Only beginners and small brains choose to listen to AnCo on acid.

Anybody listening to
>le psychedelic music
on acid is doing it wrong T B H

youtube.com/watch?v=17t4bSaMvl4
first time I did acid was the first time I listened to Rush this song came on randomly and I fell in love and then played guitar for 6 hours and had the most amazing fap session have you ever came on acid it's fucking unbelievable

This is unironically the best dg has made

>instead.
lol

>ruining a purely aesthetic experience with exaggerated emotional involvement

No thanks.

>i only listen to pink floyd and tame impala when i trip dawg

i unironically want you to stop using the word unironically

nah VIVISECTVI my man

No one wants a bad trip duderino

Are u a babby? Letting music scare you?

I listened to C.C.C.C. while tripping and it was interesting. I don't see how you could tolerate Merzbow though.

This right here is fucking awesome tripping

Anything can be 'psychedelic' just listen to your favorite music.

Listened to this on my first LSD trip. It was amazing.

Trance trance trance obviously

This, you can listen to anything and especially simple music

But C.C.C.C. is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay harsher than Merzbow is.

I know its dude weed lmao, but its still awesome to trip to.

Kek

Don't listen to stupid jangly "psychedelic" bands.
Listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=8snzSGagbl8

doing some today actually

No, sorry that you do though because you're obviously projecting.

ITT: many people who have never done acid.

point to some albums that make you think that

first time I took shrooms I listened to Pulse Demon. nice memory, it was such a naive and euphoric experience the noise was just absolutely euphoric. at the time I was very happy and I would have had no problem listening to more merzbow but we switched to something chiller eventually

many have already been pointed out, many are people who are posting what they think would be le trippy. some is personal taste but i agree with user on chemical brothers and BOC. surrender especially my private psycadelic reel is great.

see
wrong post reply

Noisembryo is a gay album and you know it

They have some less harsh stuff like Love and Noise

I agree wholeheartedly. I like some of King Gizzard's music, but they don't think enough about their songwriting, it usually feels like they go with the first thing they play while jamming. Tame Impala and their dull imitators all come off as trite to me, fodder for social media and festivals.

Anyway, is there any more shoegaze like this? Something that's actually seemingly driven? The rhythm is constantly swerving and the drumming is driving, the sonic experiments never drag or feel stupid, and the production is great, unlike a lot of shoegaze, which seems to focus around tinny drum machines and thin guitars.

I like Pygmalion a good bit too, but it feels more like post-rock with shoegaze textures layered in it

The world needs more music like Sunn, Sterling Moss, and The Vehicle is Invisible.

Animal Collective is actually incredible with psychedelics

I will drop a tab in one hour myself.
Will spend most of my time listening to late medieval and renaissance music.
youtube.com/watch?v=HDVwW7blDDw

This album sounds great on acid

>everyone percieves the same thing that i do on drugs
Obviously some of these choices seem boring to me but it still depends on the prior input of the person listening, and acid gives a fresh take on anything you hear, see and feel on it. You can have absolutely hate hip hop or baroque pop or whatever but hear it on psychs and just suddenly get it.

redpill me on acid, shrooms etc.
What do I need to do to have the worst experience possible?
I don't want to wake up sane.

a lot of the choices just seem to be "psychedelic" therefore must be good when doing the acid. its like a DARE kid chooses tripping music

>being this ignorant.
go on erowid and research the drugs, look at experiences. bad trips results from mental attitude, not from seeing demons and shit thats not there. bad trips usually result from uncomfortable situations that feed into a looped state of self hate, paranoia, or depression. but after trip you aren't insane. seriously just go to erowid and look up effects, experiences, research on the different psychedelics

Depends, if you like psychedelic music you can listen to it and trip to it.
The meme is to listen just for tripping.

what made you think he was being ironic?

did you just assume anons gender?

I know but some people pick up more naturally on aesthetic cues while some people are pure emotional etc. I think tame impala and king gizz would be an empty experience too but someone might have a wild experience with like mount eerie while that same feeling could be provoked by alice coltrane for another. Music in general is very psych because its the human experience, youre walking through someones mind in a specific moment just by listening to it. Yes i know i sound like a hippie btw

>This kind of "psychedelic" music was never appropriate for acid trips in my eyes. Just sounds silly and forced.

I agree, it's fine on weed but once you've done acid you notice a lot of psychedelic shit is pretty transparently fake, uninspired or misses the point entirely.

empty experience is a good way to put it. Some bands would be enjoyable but no different while tripping. difference between tripping in a plain white room versus somewhere with lots of colors and patterns. Some music has a lot to work with when tripping

honestly I'd rather trip in the empty room, let the acid fill the spaces. the best visuals I have are when my eyes are closed.

it definitely depends. good "trippy" music has a lot of texture and complexity to add to the visuals/ audio hallucinations

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

best open eye visuals usually work best with subtle color/texture changes to connect with. i personally like stark concrete walls that have little pits/cracks that visuals can really work with.

This is a cool idea. Will try.