Best season a rookie qb has ever had

Best season a rookie qb has ever had

too bad he's going to choke in the superb owl. with this team romo would be averaging 5 TDs per. one last colossal failure before jerruh's heart gives out.

But Sup Forums told me black quarter backs were shit

Give it time boyo. Give it time.

The reality of the statement will prove itself true as it always has and always will.

he's half white, that's the only reason he's decent. same goes for tiger woods, if he wasn't half chink he wouldn't be able to play golf.

>if he wasn't half chink he wouldn't be able to play golf.
Counterfacts are not arguments

I'm pretty sure Roethlisberger's was better. I think he has to at least make the SB to be #1.

Let's be honest. Even if he chokes he still took a team that went 4-12 last year to the team it is now. Very impressive

It definitely feels weird having this season when I just wanted Tony to live long enough to get us 8-8

south americans are not people.

> you now remember that Mark Sanchez is also in the Cowboys

>5 TD
and three injuries and six interceptions
Being honest here, I'd rather have a QB go 15-1 than 13-0. Most pessimistic outcome, 14-2. I think the Cowboys will outlast the Giants with their fourth quarter offense and late game where-the-fuck-have-you-been defense. Bucs might carve up our secondary but we'll carve them up more, and the Iggles probably won't be in contention for a playoff spot and they'll have no real motivation. I dunno about the Lions though. That's gonna be the most incredible second half ever. I'm excited. If we play our best and don't come out on top I'll be happy with whatever the score is.

Greatest qb of all time bar none. Remember that he was a only a 4th rounder, it's unheard of to find a qb this elite in the late rounds. He's gonna win MVP this year in a landslide

>Elite

slow down there

>Elite

Just remember, first 5 games he was protected by the best offensive line in NFL and a great RB, also never threw inside the numbers or past 20 yards.

He is doing well and progressing, but thinking is a great QB is just utter nonsense.

MVP will be Carr or Brady, cap this shit.

Not after last night bb

>elite
>one season played

pick one cowgirl

Still has a few games to go. Temps were crazy last night in KC so its understandable, but he has time to recover.

Nope.

Guess again homer

Obnoxious cowgirl fans are out in full force this season

>lolphins

whens the last time you cucks even made the playoffs?

Not a dolphin fan, but give credit where credit is due.

Marino had the best rookie season in modern day football

not even best in the division
give it up, methheads never win.

fact: Andy Reid is your coach
the clock > Andy Reid

>it's unheard of to find a qb this elite in the late rounds.

He only started 11 games his rookie season. Dak, through 12, exceeds Marino's rookie year in: completion percentage, td to int ratio, yards per fucking attempt AND quarterback rating by a country mile. This swamp of a Chinese knitting forum isn't giving this young man anywhere near the credit he deserves. Dak's performance is unheard for a rookie quarterback, especially one that was thrown to the lions from the beginning.