How come every musician becomes the GOAT when they start doing heroin?

How come every musician becomes the GOAT when they start doing heroin?

explain diiv then

because you fetishize mental illness and addiction to make the music seem more Tragic and Tortured

Is the Is Are is better than Oshin.

>Jazz guys
>grunge guys

All took heroin, all the GOATS.

>rap guys
>indie guys

No heroin, all the WOATS

Cant explain that

the guy from divv took h tho and other indie bands ones took the stuff but on the dl

seriously though, I hope no one actually believes this. the truth is almost no heroin addicts are good at music.

When people use pain as their muse to make their art, often times very truthful, very sad, and very real music gets made. Music with an edge that's palpable.

Drugs make people sad, and sadness leads to great music.

Huge contrasts of extreme mania and depression are just full of great ideas for art. Its about playing as if you experienced everyones life story vicariously.

The Strokes did heroin.

Nah, man you need some amount of talent and potential.
Take drugs to elevate them.

This desu.

hey look everyone itt is doing what I predicted in the second post

I still feel bad for Layne. He had probably the most tragic and saddest end to his life of any rock star ever. While ultimately it was his fault for getting hooked on drugs in the first place I wouldn't wish what happened to him on anyone.

I'm not.

How about Mike Starr? He had to live with the guilt of "abandoning" Layne the day before he died, and then eventually died from an overdose too.

No he didn't. Casablancas was from the very start a privileged rich boy imitating old garage and post punk acts who were poor. I doubt he ever had the balls to do H

They did. especially AHJ.

I guess there is really no point in comparing the two. Both were tragic.

you really believe that shitty article from the vulture lmao?

>DIIV is actually pretty g-
>>>/reddit/

I don't think you know what GOAT means.

they're pretty good live tho, halfway through their shows they start sounding like the cure circa 1979 and that ain't a bad way to sound

>DIIV
>a reddit band

Maybe you should go back?

i don't think this user was implying that DIIV was a reddit band