Suicide thread ? suicide thread !

Suicide thread ? suicide thread !

lol

not suicide, but rekt

Then go to the fucking rekt thread, nigger. OP clearly stated the topic of the thread. Fucking die, you goddamn illiterate piece of shit

You mean fake suicide thread?

Perhaps you should re-watch the video you dumb cunt. The guy at the back is clearly looking up the whole time. He wanted to die. Go suck a fuck faggot.

Jeez, man. chill. im sorry for contributing faggot

Aside from this being fake he shot himself through his mouth so he didn't die he would just look fucked up forever.

OP can't even post a real fucking suicide for his own suicide thread. It's the ending scene to a movie called VHS 2

A usual redditor trying to sound like you know the place. Fucking idiotic piece of dog meat.

this shit's lit af

You guys stop fighting you're scaring my cat

I'd like to, but when you get worthless angry redditors, it's too good to resist. Just view at how retarded this piece of little shit was. He should kill himself.

You didn't contribute shit. You fucking loser.

Neither are you and I, dumbass

EDGY KIDS CANCER
fucking spring breakers

and what did you contribute, you fucking imbecile?

No, it's what are called redditors

V.H.S 2

check'em

Is this where I can find some hackers to help me get back at a guy? I was given this website if I'm in the wrong place please help me find someone

>you're scaring my cat

your cat's a fucking pussy man

kek

fuck you you heartless piece of shit my dad can beat up your dad

>my dad can beat up your dad

My dad can smoke and drink your dad under the table.
I mean, when he was alive, before the cancer.

MY DAD WORKS AT NINTENDO

So I have been trying to plan my suicide, anons.
I have a husband and two step kids, so I want it to look like an accident / I want them to be traumatized as little as possible when I do it.
On one hand, a heroin overdose seems sorta fun, I've also been looking into a hitman to murder me.

Do you degenerates have any ideas?

fuck your step kids and your husband will gay rage you to death.

...Because thats exactly how ballistics work.

you dont actually think thats real do you?

Hire a hitman to kill you, and another hitman to kill the hitman. See who wins. If still alive, rinse and repeat

this is from VHS 2 you dumb fucking newfag, watch more horror films pussy

There's so many suicide threads tonight and it's ironic since I just tried.

Get fucked, clearly stated ? Lol

Fapping

bring'em suicides you faggots instead of talking

Has anyone on Sup Forums committed suicide? I would love to hear your side of this and your experience with it.

burning man looks lit this year

Are you asking for someone's who's committed suicide or someone who knows someone who committed suicide on Sup Forums lmao

If someone is on Sup Forums right now that committed suicide before

why not? I've met tons of people irl that have told me about it

Smooth as fuck

ok are you fucking retarded

are you?

No I'm not your dad

Goddamn nerve gas. ISIS is ruthless.

If someone has committed suicide before they'd be dead, so how would they be able to post on Sup Forums?

You must be a newfag that doesn't understand Sup Forums

>commits suicide
>falls
checkmate

Sauce on this is from the movie "VCR" very spoopy, 8/10 would recommend

Then they wouldn't have commited suicide, it would be attempted suicide sure, but the person wouldn't have commited suicide because that implies that they succeeded, hence they'll be dead.

Did you infect him with cancer like you did this thread?

> being this much of a genius
Why are you the only one here that figured this out

BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK ...

what if youre clinicaly dead but get effective revived tho?

"Well, this is awkward."

What could some have done to save him? Seems like everyone had thin sandals on...would regualr tennis shoes been enough insalation? I think someone could have done a running bruce lee kick to his body and free him, maybe without his hands but still. Also, why didnt those other guys get hit. Ive seen the video with the same situation and all three guys get hit..

lol, they face at 11 seconds...someone screenshot that and post. Fucking freddy cruger right there!

A long piece of very dry wood maybe, even then risky. That amount of voltage can jump several feet.

He was also, likely, instantly dead.

Crash that car into the ladder? Dunno if the sandniggers life would cover the cosmetic damage done, tho.

dp alot of work for a long time, no breaks.
Then say you need a vacation for just a while, lie about where you are going,
Then kys somewhere noone will find u.
(Just so ur family dosent get trama)

what damage is being done by the seconds? like, 1 second, hands feet, body burned
2 seconds, internal burning/brain frying
3 seconds, pretty much dead
4 seconds, baked potato
5 seconds, french fries
6 seconds, baked chips
7 seconds, croutons
8 seconds, fish food/fertilizer

???

so fake

S-U-I-C-I-D-E

what if you feel like bleeding slowly to death?

nicole i love you i really fucked up today i just didnt want to let go i planned to but i just couldnt i fucking need to i have to soon but i cant i just