Trap thread, feminine penis only, no gay shit

Trap thread, feminine penis only, no gay shit.

>trap thread
>no gay shit

something's not right here

Scene trap hmu

>trap thread
>no gay shit
Kek

Hhhnnnggggggg

Gays dont find traps attractive

Every fucking time.

That you?

Nah

Said it for the free bumps tbh.

Some stuff from the other night

I'm back Sirs

Too bad, that's the perfect sissy

I'm actually back sirs

It never fails to deliver, I hadn't seen it in a while so I posted the last one.

Imagine not wanting to just destroy this trap's boi pussy. I'd have no problem just ignoring the dick.

Nice

Show pussy.

Delicious. Gonna need to see that boy pussy.

Perfect!

but still gays make trap threads...
hmm

here you go anons

Love that cute lil bulge. I'd be grabbing all over that ass of yours in that lil nightie

How does one go about achieving you as a gf

kik?

kik?

Holy shit, great start to this thread

This is what every trap thread should be like.

Where can I find some good trap videos to fap to? The only stuff I find are these ugly man faced people but I always see gifs and webms in these threads and can't find actual videos of similar things.

CaveDwellerr. I'm not a trap, though. Just a top fyi.
Well damn.

"Trap in training". Good one user, you should teach not be asking for help.

Sauce/moar plz?

holy shit.
that fucking tattoo is pure garbage. id say you have to be mentally ill to get a tattoo like that but your dressing like a faggot bitch so why bother.

>Trap Thread
>no gay shit

One would tell me more about themselves sir!
And give me their opinion before I dyed hair.

Why do you wanna see that? least feminine part is a big cock sirs

SAGED
AGED
GED
ED
D

ur GAF m8

Ashemaletube, xhamster, you gotta browse.

OMFG, MOAR, MOAR YOU SLUTS.

Boy pussy = asshole. I'm guessing your natural hair color is blonde, right babe?

As for hair, it's fucking glorious. As for me, What does this little lady want to know? n.n

how could i talk to you on a daily basis holy fuck i would kill to be with you

Bumped
Bump
wait BUM

I love the dark hair tho, brunettes >> all.

Tell me what you could give a girl like me? Same goes for you sir

Shame, it's blue atm

can anyone help me with my PHP homework?

WHAT HE SAID

OC

love how when you see a pic posted you automatically think im the person

What do you have to do?

Closest to a boipussy you sirs are getting. And before you fuck boys say its not me, temporary tats at halloween.

give me a way to reach you and ill tell you all about it princess

>Tell me what you could give a girl like me?
Stability, memes, laughs, cuddles, love, attention, lots of food, hair dye, and I can make sure your sexy little pussy is never empty and alone

Unnnnngggggg

Give me your kiks?

I liked it so much I saved it twice ^_^

Little more of me

huntyyyyy

I hate php but i could give it a go.

CaveDwellerr, message me

Damn i'd love to dive tongue first into that ass

bae ;)

one of my sets of all time

When did you start hormones, how are you this feminine, boobs are awesome, feminine hands, hips.

How did you do this?

1.ive got form data that I save into a text file
2.inside that text file is all of the field separated by a comma
3.I want to allow the user to update the specific entry in the file and overwrite it, I am using the stristr() method to search for the line by first and last name (two input fields)

does that make sense?

Oh hey Robin

>Trap thread
>Leghold traps were first invented to keep poachers out of European estates in the 1600's (see Mantrap (snare)). Blacksmiths made traps of iron in the early 1700's for trappers. By the 1800's companies began to manufacture steel leghold traps.

Modified[clarification needed] traps are now available with offset jaws, or lamination, or both, which decrease pressure on the animals' legs. Traps are also available with a padded jaw, which has rubber inserts inside the jaws to reduce animal injuries.[15] However these traps may be more expensive. A single number 3 foothold trap which has a 6-inch jaw spread and commonly used for trapping beaver and coyote costs about 10 to 20 dollars depending on the make, while a padded jaw or "Soft Catch" trap may cost from 12 to 20 dollars.[16] Today's traps are specially designed in different sizes for different sized animals, which reduces injuries.[17] Anti-fur campaigns have protested leghold traps claiming that an animal caught in a leghold trap will frequently chew off its leg to escape the trap,[18] while the National Animal Interest Alliance states that modern foothold traps have been designed to hold animals as humanely as possible to reduce incidences of the animal fighting the trap, possibly injuring itself or getting loose in the process.[19]

In states that have banned the use of the foothold trap, a number of issues have arisen. In Massachusetts, the beaver population increased from 24,000 in 1996 to over 70,000 beaver in 2001.[20] Coyote attacks on humans rose from 4 to 10 per year, during the five-year period following a 1998 ban on leghold traps in Southern California.[21]

Manufacturers of newer types of traps designed to work only on raccoons are referred to as dog-proof. These traps are small, and rely on the raccoon's grasping nature to trigger the trap. They are sold as coon cuffs, bandit busters and egg traps just to name a few.[22]

why u post gay shit?
MAKE TRAP BREDS GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!11

A lot of hard work and time, Started about 6 months ago, according to the legal methods of the nhs anyway sir ;)

waiting for your message beautiful

this

who the fuck is this i need sauce

Kik?

Won't lie to you boys but your kiks make you look like real neckbeard fuckboys, and I've had my share of that and No thanks!

More recent OC

6 fucking months? Some traps have been on hormones for years and can't get boobs that big.

How old are you? Truly a luck girl you are.

>You like traps
>Straight
>Pick one faggot

CUTE!!

Ha! 21 if you must know sir

I'd happily throw my kik at you but you know... Sup Forums and all that

hahaha

Well feel free to message novethelioness to see if i'd talk. Selective though so don't be surprised if not!

According to health services 6 months, illegally however, who knows how long she's been at it...

Please post more, you're the hottest thing i've seen today.

Totally my kind of guy user ;0

God i wanna fuck you so much.

I want a daddy that would spoil me because I need trap stuff ;)
kik : Mokitoro7

2 years illegally on top

You're very sweet sir, for you, enjoy

>fuckboys
>hasn't did a fuck tho
Why u do dis

Sup Forums like legs?

MOOOOOOOAAAR