Will she perform "Bang Bang" ever again?

Will she perform "Bang Bang" ever again?

hahaha i get it hahahahaha

will she become alt-right?

I hope so

it's the next logical step

It wasn't a joke.

She's probably calculating with her handlers how long she has to pretend to be upset for. She doesn't feel empathy

It's called Bang Bang not Boom Boom ya fuck

>Bang Bang into the room
>Bang Bang all over you
>Bang Bang there goes your heart

>See anybody could be good to you
>You need a bad girl to blow your mind

>I know you want it.

just heard into you on the radio earlier
it's really good

You are beyond retarded if you think this.

Take your pills Steven.

No because girls and sane people are never alt right

I was half-joking, but you're a retard if you think Ariana Grande is a real human being

Just like non-eunuch males are never leftists

>he doesn't follow a bunch of crazy eyed, bottle blonde, alt right girls on twitter

pathetic

You mean like trans-everything?

I KNOW YOU REALLY WANNA GET IT RIGHT

This is a Sufjan megathread now
So mu what did you think of planetarium? Amazing imo

I hope you mean this figuratively.

I'm waiting until it's properly released.

and a real hero

the real terrorism there was her singing

AUTISTIC RYAN GOSLING
>Came back just to say that

She was a good friend.

Still hunting for a leak mate

Listened to Impossible Soul again recently... I don't like it as much as I did before. I think it's just a bunch of songs stitched together. I don't understand how it's all supposed to connect. "Not So Impossible" movement still kicks ass though.

Michigan is his best album.

lolollolol nice b8
to have common sense is being a alt righter nowadays we live in a twisted society

What was the Manchester Bomber's favorite band?

Nine Inch Nails

I love impossible soil still. Michigan is great, but i don't come back to it as often as seven swans, carrie and Lowell, AoA, or illinoise

kek

Cringeworthy post my friend

She loves that BBC too much to ever do that. All white women do.

good one user

>white

What's a "leftist"?

Of all the people to survive the explosion...

explain to me why the majority of white women voted Trump or the entire fact that he won in the first place. How about the fact aht Marine Le Penn is a woman, or AFDs main representative is also a woman. Who is Lauren Southern, come on buddy, lying to yourself isn't going anywhere.

in case anyone's wondering 53 percent of white women did vote for trump, and 43 percent voted for HRC

honestly did not believe that until i looked it up

It was a deepy heartening and gratifying statistic, though on the other hand, it's just women going for the strongest man, as always. I still remember with pleasure the tweet of a hanger-on of some communist twitter user, pronouncing very seriously: "I will never forget this graph for as long as I live." The graph having been referred to was a graph which demonstrated that white women went for Trump in simple majority, and the tweeter's frustration obviously being that when it really comes down to it, and where it really counts, white women vote their interests: hypergamy, western civilization, and /other white people/, to the glorious frustration of the leftists circa November 9. Nor are women to be taken as rational, praiseworthy actors, of course, but it was still good fun to see the demos shake out that way.

The vindicated point being that when you alpha-dick hard enough and long enough, You President Now. Game wins leadership of the free world.

not too surprising, women are less likely to vote for women regardless of party affiliation. it's a pretty weird but consistent statistics in (at least American) politics

Reminder to send them back

to be honest i relished in the agony of the far left on election night, the butthurt was immense, the lulz was plentiful, the anger... you could taste it.

i live in a red state and did not vote, but if i had been forced i definitely would not have voted trump. whether or not i would have actually cast my vote for HRC i dont know, but I do not like Trump. I think he's fucking up. O well. That's life.

i will never forget election night of 2016 though, i had many a laugh at many people's expense, and it was worth it. Like mike moore said, it was actually the biggest fuck you in recorded history.

I was pretty sure he was going to lose but Moore actually did a talk at my school in October and gave a really good case for why Trump would win, and then it happened.
I don't really care too much since he's fucking up in such a drastic way that it's going to damage Republicans for quite some time and with any hope Hillary will just fucking fade away and maybe, just maybe, in four years the Democrats will get their head out of their asses. Plus my state is as blue as they come so my life will be relatively unaffected

i am constantly astonished by the ineptitude of all politicians. I wish we could have a more formal method for establishing credibility when it comes to becoming a national leader.

i am from montana and for fucks sake gianforte just threw a guy to the ground and punched him. On the eve of the election. everyone already voted basically though so it doesn't matter.

if we could just get the actually intelligent people into office with an understanding of economics, maybe we could make some headway towards lowering the national debt, fixing the class divide, boosting the economy in a positive long term way, everything. I feel like the problems in our country are solvable, but our political system is so mired by those who we elect trying to protect themselves and progress in their careers rather than actually accomplishing anything. plus yknow the bureaucratic process is essentially the slowest thing since drying paint

o well like i said im in montana so fuck yall i'll be over here

Gimme those @s right now user

>Technocrat masterrace
You've got your head on right.

To your points, the historical, ideal model of American political life is that an older person who knows what they're doing and feels the call goes in for a time /after another career of some kind/ (i.e. after they actually know something worth knowing), does what they can, and /then fucks off back home/. The point being that the political career is not the longer of the various careers that the person has held over the course of their lives, and consequently so that that person is not held as a "career politician" in modern terms.

American political conservatives correctly have a disdain for the above latter category, which is now a tenable category in American political life (Washington D.C. is an extremely liberal enclave and was/(is?) a boom town during the Obama administration).

On the other hands the context of posts in this thread thus far seems to make you as the author of and you seem to be hemming-and-hawing about your personal preferences, and maybe trying to have it both ways in some frustrating and possibly ultimately wrong sense, per the above post. This isn't really a point against you as the author of the above post outed himself as a Literal Idiot in the classical sense, I'm just keeping score.

You pay attention though, so good on you in any event.

i wish things were better.