Can someone help me out here I've gone full autistic right now and can't think of anything to say...

Can someone help me out here I've gone full autistic right now and can't think of anything to say. I've never thought about it before.

Tell her what you want is what she looks like basically

>Yeah you could help me out with that, do you know the whereabouts of any cute guys?

i like big belly bitches, like yourself ;)

check'd

Tell her your looking for a sense of humor and a fat ass, she will like that trust me

Just don't say shit like:
> I like girls like you.

Describe her vaguely.

Don't be such a pussy. I can tell youre spineless from your responses. Act confident, or you will continue to fuck it up. Be forward or watch her move on.

"How about you"

That's what I meant

I like fat moldy old women, kind of what you are but maybe a little younger.

Tell her you like nice girls with a wild side...

she will fart in your mouth by the end of the week op

dont tell her you havent been dating, no one gets real pussy at age 13

well niggers but yea

This ^ lead off her response and then say I like girls with blonde hair blah blah blah

this. turn the attention to her.

...Just, uh, talk about girls you like. Funny? Adventurous? And do not apologize for yourself, that shit is cringy

do not apologize for being you faggot.
thats a huge turn off

Someone who will put the login on the skin

OP, move on. You fucked this up beyond helping.

>apologizing without actually fucking up
>unconfident
>doesn't know what he's looking for

Fix these three things, then you'll get laid.

Lol wow. Ya blew it

But honestly, if you really wanna try saving this:

"True. I'm just looking for someone who knows how to have a good time tbh. Someone who can laugh, get loud, and have fun, but knows how to care. And from what I've seen from you, you seem really cool. Fuck it, you free tonight or tomorrow? Drinks on me."

Have a transparent agenda, be confident, and treat her well. As long as you're not ugly and your dick is above five inches, you'll be swimming in pussy.

never apologize for anything OP, it makes you look like a bitch, or worse, a canadian. You need to have confidence in yourself because if you dont, why should anyone else? even if its bullshit confidence she wont know that. You need to look at it like tommy boy looked at those chicken wings. something along the lines of...

"So what? if we didnt get the chicken wings we still have the pizza in the car..."

Tell her you're being evasive about it because you thought you were gay at 13 but it was just bisexuality and you wouldn't mind dating a girl now that you aren't confused about it. Then ask her if she want to watch you fuck another guy in front of her. If she isn't turned on I don't understand women

but yeah this

what does OP want?

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off.
But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation
for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because
our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a
former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even
two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We
tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days,
then call me an Aussie. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This
is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer
somewhere and hang on to your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are
legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And
I fucking love science. We want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you
progress and follow us into the future.

not even gonna bother to read that you triggered cuck. go post this on tumblr.

You know what? Fuck you.

"You, bbygurl >:| "

Then watch helplessly as you literally drown in pussy and die.