Happy 420 Sup Forums
How are you enjoying yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/723080571/#q723080571
youtube.com/watch?v=929sn1qMCcM
youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ayy lmao

>>A cellphone should only go to voice mail when it is off, other wise just text message would suffice.

Unashamed Self bump

Agreed

me rn

With some kratom. I cant smoke weed, but even if i could i wouldnt. Weed makes people lazy and degenerates. The high also sucks. Alcohol sucks and weed sucks. I prefer a dose of ketamine or mdma or lsd or cocaine or morphine once every few months. Its a lot more satisfying and its more of an experience. Smoking weed loses its majic and its a lot harder for me to control my uses because its so accessible and practically legal and everyone smokes it.

Ill never understand what so amazing about 4/20 when people who usually participate in it already smoke everyday. Like its no different than you smoking the day before or the day after.. isnt it a high school thing too?

Well for those of us who don't smoke every day its nice to cop a bag on 4/20 and celebrate the ability to smok wed.

Well I worked but it was fun to watch the potheads enjoy their day

Yea i understand that, but from my experience the people who boast about it online or make it public that its 4/20 are the ones who already smoke everyday.

420 is over for my time zone, I'm looking forward to Elliot Rodger day (May 23) AKA the day of retribution.

High at work still. Not too bad.

negative vibes man, only positivity allowed

Watching super troopers doesnt make you a cop man. It certainly is not your job.

Enjoy this dope wallpaper.

doing ok except I have no weed. got some kpins though, considering taking one

Naw, I'm more like the janitor from Scrubs. Except I'm a burnout instead of a loon.

I thoroughly enjoy partaking in the consumption of illicit substances

#420praiseit

Not being an edgy faggot like you OP

Happy 420 Sup Forumsros unfortunately unable to partake in this great even, so have a few bowls or 50 for me

archived.moe/b/thread/723080571/#q723080571

Anyone remember this? Guy got turned into a snake because his friend lied about what "cottonmouth" meant.

Nope, not doing pot, not even once.

What an angry little bitch.
I'm sorry my wanting to know how people are enjoying themselves is such an inconvenience to you that you had to spend your precious time to bitch about it.

Bought a full 1/8th preroll blunt that is inundated with oil for $80. I'm excited to smoke it after work.

Today was my first day smoking weed

OMG 420 BLAZE IT FAGGOTS LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm 28, never had a girlfriend before, I'm depressed, I have social anxiety, I am very lonely lately. And to top it off, today I'm stoned AF. smoked 4 joints, and about 4 dabs today alone. tonight I will probably smoke more.

It was my birthday earlier this month, though still I am not happy, I have never been more miserable.

It might sound crazy, but I wasn't there, when my grandmother died, at first I grieved and felt sadness that she was gone, and happiness, knowing that she didn't have to suffer anymore. for that I am jealous, knowing that she got leave, the release from life.

life for me has been nothing but pain, and betrayal, now I'm thinking a bullet, might make a swell final meal.

today is my bday but i have no money to celebrate 420, sucks man

yeah and you still get pussy wiped every valentines day

Like this

Smoked on some Strawberry Cough to start the day. Trainwreck for lunch/late afternoon. Zombie oO to put my ass to sleep.

same lmao. at least we got tree amirite?

Nice sounds a bit pricey but nice. Is the whole 8th in the blunt?

You can survive a bullet drink a half gallon of bleach first to be safe

No officer "it's hi how are you"

Fun, how was your experience? I've met a few who didn't enjoy their first experiences but I personally loved every bit of it

Something similar happened to me. Since becoming a snake I
>lost job
>lost friends
>lost gf
>broke as shit
>have to catch dinner
>make money w/ "snake charmer" on the streets of New Orleans
>everything goes into electricity bill so I can still use the internet
>spend all my time working, eating, sleeping, or on here

When it becomes winter again, I won't be able to regulate my body temperature and will freeze to death. Don't do what I did, don't smoke weed, don't turn into a snake

Op here, sounds kinda shitty but that's life. But hey if life didn't through some shit at us every once in a while itd get a bit boring. Do whatever you want or think is right, although if you wouldn't mind it's be great to have a live streamed suicide it's been a while

went to class, got home at 6 and I've been smoking a moderate amount of marijuana since. I smoke every day so I didn't really feel compelled to go all out today

High quality bud pics time.

Happy birthday man, what year ya on now?

No, The trees bring me feelings of pleasure, and distract me.
it is something I lean on, when my life is devoid of happiness. in all honesty, weed just makes me more miserable, but makes me feel great at the same time.

Sounds like my kind of day

Like any other day, I'm not in Jr high
You are fucking awesome

Totally not addictive

I'm doing alright, but I don't enjoy what I have now because it's a strong sativa and I like indicas. Sucks man.

love me some orphan tears

youtube.com/watch?v=929sn1qMCcM

Same here man, it was so easy to take in and out, it also made me really happy

Same here, I like to feel lazy while being lazy rather then feeling productive and awake while being lazy

I bet you're fun at parties.

What a fag

Nice, what did ya use my dude

I had a couple beers after work and a line of meth and surfing Sup Forums now, might find something to watch on Netflix or just read a bit

Op here not bad if you enjoy reading i always recommend any of Hunter s Thompsons works

A bowl

I've read everything he's written that's ended up in a book lol I might go back to some James Joyce

I had actually forgotten that it was "weed day" today. I was more focused on the Hitler/massacres aspect of the day.

Since I don't waste my life on weed anyway, IDGAF.

bad vibes man

Smoking some dank and drinking beer.

That's because you're stoned and paranoid

My dude

Op here. To all their own. Nobody should be in a position to judge others for how they enjoy themselves

Yeah just because some people like to murder people and fuck their corpses does not mean we should judge them, finally someone who gets it. I mean don't judge me it's what I enjoy so fuck off

Yup, bought a half ounce too. Pre rolls with oil are cool but expensive, I get different kinda for parties or events but that's about it.

great fam, i made this OC for hitlers bday

Happy Birthday Hitler!
Gift of OC Music and video

youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY

That's the spirit

I like your attitude I'm going to watch your video

I'll light one for ya Sup Forumsro. Happy Birthday.

Do not judge lest you be murdered and be fuxked while I touch your mouth with my fingers, you soft, pretty lips. I won't forget you

We'll get through it bro. Cheers

And someday when society stops judging us and our forbidden love I will carry your sweet sexy legs to the court house and tell everyone you are my wife now, and I will take my wife home and put my wife back in bed, I will jack off on my wife and touch wife's feet. I will lay a sleeping bag down next to the bed so your legs can sleep peacefully but you can still be near me

I'm in the military so I can't celebrate the way I used to. I'll just drop Acid this weekend

Hey fuck you you're not me you whoreAnd thank you my lips really are one of my redeeming features but remember i play hard to get

What branch? And acids probably my first choice after hearb

Looks good, I'd recommend some chopped steak or carniacada with a lil sour cream on there

I'm watching the cville live stream of Ween's show and playing hearthstone.

Couldn't get more fucking comfy, pal.