WTF I hate Turkey now

>germans upset about segregation

What the fuck Turkey I thought we were friends

>keep us in segregated hoods
>neglect those hoods
>get uppity when we try to climb up the social ladder
>force us to give up our culture and religion
>still mocks those who do "integrate" because we'll never have their ancestry

If you ask me to feel bad for this "hypocrisy" and symapthize with wh*tey, you're mistaken.

you have to go back

you have no one to blame but yourself, shitskin. if you don't like it, fuck off back home and stop exploiting their economy

bannerlord, when

It's not even funny anymore

I don't know about Netherlands, but in Germany, nobody forces Turks to live in segretaged hoods.
Also, Turkish guest workers came here on their own free will. They were supposed just to stay for a few years and work, but then decided to stay here permanently. Its not like we forced them to stay or anything

>you have yourself to blame for being born in a country not your own, without citizenship of your originalcunt
Yeah nah, I'm gonna stay here, continue practicing my religion, continue not groveling at your feet for "gratitude"

filthy turk

there's absolutely nothing worse than a shitskin that comes into another country and refuses to assimilate, defeats the whole purpose of coming to another country if you're just going to turn it into the shithole that you came from....

>Dutch
Understandable; they're rude
>Germans
Understandable; they're autistic and prone to public nudity

Also, why would anyone travel to Turkey?

Stop responding to me without my permission, illiterate

Nobody forces you to stay in Europe.
You can just go back to Turkey where glorious Erdogan rules.

Go back.I am sure that there are friendly Europeans who will even pay for your one way ticket to Turkey.

>Dutch tourists
>rude

go be dumb somewhere else

Yep. They're ruining it for everyone else who wants to come. Everyone else plays by the rules, but, for some retarded reason, they think they're special.

Stop living in a European country, shitskin

stop abusing my glorious flag

>the eternal al*mancı strikes again

If your parents were """"forced""""" to live under such horrible conditions than why didnt they just returned?

Oh thats right, its probably because netherlands is a thousand times better than any city in turkey, not that you would even live in a city if you were born though. Most likely you or your ilk would be born in some backwater anatolian village in bumfuck nowhere.

You may have grown up to become an illitirate çomar if your parents didnt run there. Now you can even speak in english because of the dutch, but rather tham thanking them you dare to accuse them of being evil.

Fuck diasporas

They are. I have never met a pleasant Dutchman, just like I've never met a charismatic German.
You do realize that this behavior is just setting up the perfect circumstances for the large-scale slaughter of your people, right?

Its a shame you made such bad experiences with Germans and Dutch, user.
Meanwhile, I have met some really great Americans in my life

Look at this filthy CHP pig, has your sister come back from pleasuring the white man already? I'm sure they'll finally show you some respect.

I don't respond to illiterates, just putting this out there so you don't waste your time here.

Oh no, not a race war, please, not a race war...
White man has no cohesion among his own, plenty of people would flee if this country got in a war. All you need to say to a Turk is "ya Allah" and he will strap your mom on a tree and fuck the shit out of her.

Oh no, it's retarded :(

You're a disgusting cunt. You exploit the country you live in only to not realise that is the type of mentality that lead to your former shithole becoming a shithole. Dumb cunt

As a person of color, can confirm.

What's up, Tyrone?

I don't think you can really compare the situation of black in USA to the Turks in Germany and Netherlands

>person of "color"

Don't bother bro, it's trolls that pretend not to read what you post, like that Australian who roleplays a hick.

It's newspeak for colored people, but colored people is offensive and rayciss since 60's.

For the record, the Germans were perfectly nice, but it was like talking to Data from Star Trek. I live near a national forest, so we tend to get better tourists than urban areas and tourist traps. I love how much Germans seem impressed by and really embrace our public lands.
>race war
I'm not a Nazi larper. I don't want people to be butchered, which is why I'm worried about the storm I see brewing.
That's some quality autism. Are you also one of those faggots who think that losers who cover themselves in tattoos are "people of color?"

>Be Turk
>Leave Turkey for Europe
>Enjoy the benefits of democratic, secular society
>Vote from abroad to force your countrymates to live under Islamist autocracy

Roaches really are lower than low, aren't they?

Turk here

I wont go back, I want to destroy ger*an*

>Europeans create the most prosperous and welcoming societies that have ever existed
>Let in millions upon millions of aliens from benighted hellholes
>Give away their resources, neighborhoods, entire cities, even their futures
>Newcomers still hate them for not bending over backwards *enough*

You know when you see someone so weak and pathetic that you can't help but hate them? That's how I feel about white people.

Sue Turkey for hate and discrimination.

bring the wrath of american courts down upon them

ah yes, the american courts with jurisdiction in turkey

>Are you also one of those faggots who think that losers who cover themselves in tattoos are "people of color?"
What does it have to do with this picture?

Who cares? Nobody is traveling to turkey anymore anyway.

are you greek?

fuck off Kartoffelscheiße

>keep us in segregated hoods

Stopped reading right there. Stop being poor so you can leave your social housing.

Also literally no one here forces you to give up your culture and religion. You have your own schools, own mosques, own restaurants, own driving schools, own tv channels, etc. I fucking WISH our government forced you to give up your culture and religion. Now we're stuck with 100.000s of retards like you who have no loyalty to this country

Stay butthurt :))))

sorry i dont speak german
could you repeat is in arabic?

>the netherlands and germany have like 3-4 million turks combined
>they still can not stay in turkish hotels

This is some mid tier false flagging, or maybe you are being serious you never know about turks.

TUKREY STRONGG

>get into political bickering with turkey
>respond by having the only nationalist party btfo and giving the green party that is led by some arab a massive win
Why are you such cucks?

Not butthurt, their victim complex is quite hilarious. They're just fucking up their own chances here with that mentality.

PVV gained seats, and Green Left didn't get a "massive win", I think you missed the fact that the other 2 biggest left parties lost 30 seats. All in all it was a win for the center-right.

>projecting values
They're so egotistical that they think that, somewhere deep down inside, everyone shares their values. They're too solipsistic to see that people from a wildly different culture probably deal in a different version of reality.

proof of low iq right here

CEDDIN DEDEN
NESLIN BABAN
HEP KAHMARAN
TURK MILLETI

HAIL TO GREAT TURKEY

DOWN WITH ARMENIANS, GREEKS, BULGARIANS, GERMANS AND DUTCH

>it's not enough that you give us access to your society
>you have to carve out and make a special place just for us
Nigger mentality desu

>aşağılık kompleksi
Türkiye'de kürtler neyse Avrupa'da siz osunuz
Türk olduğundan bile şüpheliyim. Ama umarım naziler kafanı keser

I thought you were forced to give up your religion. Make up your mind you filthy, lying scumbag.

i thought turks were cool and manly but you sound like a pussy bitch complainer.

Breh, I think you forgot why Turks and Moroccans came here in the first place.
They were brought over in the 60/70s as GUEST WORKERS (notice the word guest), together with Spaniards, Italians and others. They worked in mines, steel factories, Rotterdam harbour, etc. They were supposed to leave again, but they decided to stay. The first and second generation behaved well, they mostly kept to themselves and wanted to have a better future for their children, knowing that back in Turkey they would grew up being uneducated farmers living in mudhuts. Problems started with the third generation who identify more with Turkey and Erdogan than the Netherlands.
Anyway, if Turkeys keeps growing (and/or Erdogan convinces them Turkey is growing) I suspect more and more third generation Turks to go back to Turkey.

>implying diaspora fags speak any language correctly
They speak a bastardised version of the host countrys language and know only some words in their "native" language.

Shouldn't even make the comparison. American blacks have been treated quite badly. On the other hand, just a few decades before abolition in the States, Muslims were still raiding European coasts for slaves.

karınızı da verin hocam

kek
do you people actually think that europe/west "lets in" foreigners without their self interest, out of "goodness"?

:Dddddd

people do, governments don't. countries are just companies who wan't to grow constantly and if adding cheap workers that will do shit jobs for a low salary and will prevent the wages to grow they'll keep accepting subhumans. Poor countries willingfully send their subhumans because those subhumans send money back to their shithole allowing those poor subhumans to consume more in their shitholes, making the ecnomy grow more also those shitholes believe they gain influence by sending their subhumans in rich countries.

It's simply jews wanting (((cheap labor))). Of course wh*te cuck slaves are too cuck to have any authority to do anything about it. But they still pretend they're in control and how it was really their choice to let shitskins in out of pure goodness kek.

>(((guest))) workers
Just a word to not tick too many alarms in stupid w*ite slave heads lmao.

>kurwa mec i listened to mehter marşı omg i'm soo osmanboo right now pizdets :3

When I was in yurop (inb4 post with ur tr ip and get v& user-kun) nobody did any of this shit to me. Do you go out of your way to look like some rapist apaçi kurd or something lmao. No fucking way a eurocuck would even have the mental programming to discriminate someone who really did climb the social ladder. How the fuck?

>CHP pig
Wow I surely know sooo much about political parties in t*rkey. ye VOTE EVET for dat erdoğan supapowa stronk turke!!!!!!

I live in a "Dutch" neighborhood, my own sister can't go outside without being harassed for wearing a hijab. The most I experienced growing up was getting asked by my teachers for "my" justification for 9/11 or whatnot.
> You have your own schools, own mosques, own restaurants, own driving schools, own tv channels, etc.
Your point being? The only way you'll be seen as an integrated citizen is when you give up your religion (even though there are anti-homosexual christians in the country. one middle eastern religion must be different to another, huh?). That is why we say FUCK to your "integration" and stick to our own shit. And you won't force us to do no shit, we already have Turks sitting in the fucking tweede kamer. You racists are powerless against us.

It's nothing but explaining the situation. What I said is all facts, even though segregation DOES keep our people strong. They trying to keep my culture away from me, but also trying to separate us from society.

They didn't do it because you either have forsaken your culture, or are an unbeliever. The way you post, defending CHP and shit, I won't have trouble believing you are. You're entitled shit, you didn't grow up hard. I spent my youth rapping with other "foreigners" behind the school playgrounds, while you were sipping wine with your "Turkish" mom and European dad.

Probably a turk in netherlands

I used to like Turkish immigrants.
They were mostly moderates and always fought with the Moroccan immigrants (who were total scumbags). I even had a Turkish girlfriend who was really Muslim-lite and was addicted to my Nirvana CDs.

But since Erdogan, they become increasingly obnoxious.
The Turkish ex is now insufferable on social media and constantly shares anti-Western propaganda and Erdogan fangirl stuff.

Back to the past

>anti-Western propaganda
Like?
Disliking Western governments doesn't equal disliking Westerners.
I think a lot of people here are quite fed up with being dictated by the EU/NATO/US.

>my own sister can't go outside without being harassed for wearing a hijab
>You racists are powerless against us

So which one is it?

Also top kek are your victim complex. Why don't you leave this """""nazi"""" """"fascist"""""" """"""shithole"""""" and move to glorious Turkey?

wtf i love turkey now

Only now?

they used to be cool

He should stay and you should leave

Gas the t*rks, roach war now

>atajew
>cool

attacking little girls =/= holding dominion over a populace

You may lash out against our helpless, but that won't stop our country from becoming majority muslim.

>That is why we say FUCK to your "integration" and stick to our own shit.
Then you should stick to your own country. You are being rude and ungrateful towards a country that provides you with more than you'd get in your home country. Don't think you're a victim of injustice, you're a spoiled brat at best.

This is as far as your notepad copypasta arguments go. Can't adapt to different situations like not having citizenships and having no choice in the matter. And no, I won't "feel grateful" and throw myself at your feet like an Uncle Kemal.

Kek, third generation turks smoke, drink, fuck before marriage. Aside from doing ramadan there's nothing """muslim""" about your people here

Also you haven't answered my question. What stops you from moving to Turkey, your promised land?

>and throw myself at your feet like an Uncle Kemal.
No is asking for this, all you have to do is assimilate. Don't know about Netherlands but before we had massive muslim immigration here, we've had massive amounts of Italians, Spanish, Portuguese and Polish immigrants. They assimilated.
Only arabs are causing trouble. Want all the benefits of living here, none of the drawbacks. As for the "segregated hoods", that is entirely the arabs doing, since these hoods were full of working class whites gradually driven away by the arabs. As for the neglect, maintaining those hoods is like trying to fill a pierced bucket since installations, even libraries and schools, get burglared and burned. You will rightfully be discriminated against until you assimilate. Behave like a foreigner, be treated as a foreigner. Netherlands dont need you. You need the Netherlands.

I am not going to give you any further (you)'s, either read my posts or get out of my thread, dog.

"assimilate", which means "abandon your religion, drink alcohol, eat pig, do everything you didn't do before."

I live by the law, work, pay my taxes, and stick my dick in your "assimilation".

How stupid are turks?

Totally agree with you, but the turks from turkey can't use it as a justification, especially since the hate is totally created and used by erdogan for his campaign.

also btw
>third generation turks smoke, drink, fuck before marriage
pretty sure turks in turkey do the same.

I think you're missing the key concept

you have to go back

>starting a fight with the world champions in genocides and industrialized killing

>I think a lot of people here are quite fed up with being dictated by the EU/NATO/US.

Ahhh yes, we dictate so much
you could even call us "dictators"

-t. erdogan, totally not a dictator

The war killed off all those murderous men and scattered the rest to Argentina. All that was left in Germany after WW2 were the pussies who didn't fight.

People like your grandfather

A German made me laugh.
What is happening

Nobody wants to go to cockroachland anyway.

I don't have to respect any t*rk who expresses his pride through fucking car honking.

tüterhen

>çomar
Can we stop using this word? Only Jew trolls on the Turkish Internet popularized this word against Anatolians and religous people in order to make the divide-and-conquer game.

I'm not saying blacks, I'm saying niggers. A self-pitying, egotistical, never-dun-dindu-nuffin loser who blames their problems on others can be any color or race. That's a nigger.

>Ne mutlu Türkiyeliyim diyene
Literally fucking k*rd

>meriga ebil embire
lol k

50 years have passed

This thread is a fucking disgrace.

ik heb selfs hele draad genuekt. met sperma.