I will hack Sup Forums now. Site will go down in 13:37mins

I will hack Sup Forums now. Site will go down in 13:37mins.

The only cure is to roll a 729999999. GL. Will kill site for 3 days

I'll wait.

woowww you are soo dark with a satan star..

u think im joking? dont you have problems load Sup Forums front page? its already my work taking place.

Damn, that's so leet.

You must be a crazy good haxxor!! xD

rolling

tfw it happened

sure you will faggot.

why though?

Thank you

if you still think its a joke ure doomed my friend.

no problems on my end

maybe youre just hacking your own chrome browser sensei

let me know if you need help, ill be here on standby

Even if your post ended with 666 you'd still be a faggot

Inb4ipban

Lol faggot is probably slowing down his potato computer with loic. Get a betterment internet and some actually decent bandwidth then come back you dumb fuck.

i successfully hacked clinton vs trump election and north korea rockets. prove is on media.

>prove

you can go ahead and stop posting now

I'm going to be doomed that Sup Forums is down?

what you say if i timestamp my screen? u will see this live

I guess this is Irans shitskin attempt to intimidate the western world. Welcome to sand nigger cyber warfare apparently.

k nothing happened

nigga u was fuckin wrong

just few more minutes. having problems because internet explorer is making updates. sry. will deliver tho.

FUCKIN LOL, INTERNET EXPLORER. KEK.

why dont you post your cawk instead

lets see what that tight brown ass looks like

Internet Explorer is the hacker browser #1. if you dont know this youre probably not a Haxx0r. let me have 10mins to solve IE666.exe problem

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

sorry to hear that m9. i will hack your grandfathers grave aswell to give you the revenge you always wanted

how much time do you need?

Any hack requests please send to [email protected] as i possess this mail account now due hacking. also roflmao because i think i am a good hacker

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth.

lol I like OP,

I'm pretty confident now he's just been trolling from the beginning getting self proclaimed Reddit hackers to respond

7/10 would post again

oh no its le 9gag army

hahahahahhahaa. youre next. roflcopter xD

OP

>Sup Forums hacked in about 13:37
>About 40 minuets later
>Still trying to defend himself and makes empty threats
>People call him out on it
>Makes more empty threats

I sure hope you copy pasted that shit from somewhere user, because if you actually wrote it yourself you're an absolute fucking faggot.

Senpai dont worry its a copypasta

I might be a little annoyed if this was for real. Already perma banned from facebook... twitters gay and this is my last resort. But... i could use some time away i guess?