Is Donald Trump the 3rd Anti-christ? He fits the bill...

Is Donald Trump the 3rd Anti-christ? He fits the bill, a false prophet who will promise a better future for all and whom the masses will look to be saved by, yet he can hardly relate to anyone in the middle or poor class. You dunangoofed Trump Supporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All this hyperbole about Trump is exhausting.

Trump has basically the same platform as Clinton did. He is a 90's democrat and everyone freaking out is an idiot.

I know you're probably posting this ironically, OP, but the images you're using suggest you've actually read his predictions and compared them to both Trump's ascent and the Book of Revelation.

Wow, I just read that paragraph and I sound fucking crazy.

Clearly you have not lived under both presidents, Anonymous.

I voted for Clinton in 1998

96' whatever

The third antichrist comes from the middle east and wears a blue turban.
It was Bin Laden.

Go home Van Impe, you're drunk.

>3rd Anti-christ
>3rd
Fuck's sake, how many are there supposed to be?
Who were the other 2?
One of them was Moot, wasn't it?

>prophet who will promise a better future for all and whom the masses will look to be saved by
So any politician ever?

>One of them was Moot, wasn't it?
no it was hot wheels

No go back and read the bible again, the bible says he is from the middle east and he will claim to bring peace and things will be great for 7 years before all the shit happens.

Why is this thread up again?

Sage
>Sage

Napoleon and Hitler

>Either one of them was more worthy of such a title than Genghis Khan
I can even see Hitler, but Napoleon? Kek

Then I don't really understand how you can say Trump has the same platform as Clinton.

Except that the third anti christ will come out of nowhere and will not have any traceable family and an unknown background
He will be the most charismatic person and will be loved by all masses

Because they are very similar

The democrats have moved very far left, and the republicans have been brought to center by Trump

center of what?

giving energy companies free reign by repealing all regulations isn't "center"

it's complete and total Corporate Republic.

He even said he thinks the country should be run like a company. He hired mostly CEO's of major corps to run his cabinet.

they don't at all. he's a complete idiot.

There is no God therefore there is no Antichrist

God wouldn't create Niggers and Mudslimes

>giving energy companies free reign by repealing all regulations isn't "center"

you are clearly a retard.

Here is something to help you out:

Regulation and Government are not the antithesis of corporatism and big business they work together, in tandem. You cannot have one without the other.

Big Government is Big Corporations, Big Corporations are Big government.

you have a lot of reading to do. Start with the classics. And even if you really hate Trump that much dont worry the president really cant do THAT much

>the masses will look to be saved by
He lost the popular vote so technically Clinton was the one the "masses" looked to for salvation.

No faggot, the antichrist is an amalgam of people, not a person you fucking halfwit cunt. Also DJT is a decent guy, a bit blunt but he has good goals in mind. You on the other hand are merely lookig for lulz. Obama has apponted the purest of antichrists to infiltrate us all, You will hear the call of the BEAST "Allahu Akbar!" the number of the beast is less a number but a misinterpretation of the Isis doctrine.

>antichrist will be someone everyone flocks too
>a ton of libfags hate trump
not adding up

despite the ...uh gif, he has a plump bubble butt. good stock for babies if you're not a fucking gook.

Happy Birthday Hitler!
Gift of OC Music and video

youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY

Why don't you "go back" and read a fucking real book for once, you hayseed?

He was proclaimed emperor by the army of autists in the name of the false deity kek, who happens to be a frog...

Read the apocalypse book