This is the best rap album of all time, unironically

This is the best rap album of all time, unironically.

It's the Sgt Peppers of rap.

"Damn" was so shit. Kendrick will never make an album as good as this

gay hipster weirdo shit

you might as well have posted tech 9

I am currently ranking DAMN. above GKMC. For now anyway. Possibly because it's newer and I've heard GKMC about 200-300 times.

I know Sup Forums shits on Tech but he's the furthest thing from a bad rapper. He ain't no Tyga.

he might be technically good, but hes not good in the sense of being listenable or likeable or marketable

like Eminem, for example, THE WORLDS FASTEST RAPPER!!!

GKMC > TPAB > S80 > DAMN

Kek no it's not. The sgt pepper of rap came out in 1989 & there's two powerful contenders to choose from.

A lot of people find him very enjoyable and listenable. I'm not even someone who listens to tech, but he has a pretty large reach.

Actually correct

m8s what is your problem

T H I S

which albums?

>It's the Sgt Peppers of rap.
name literally one fucking parallel in terms of anything regarding sound, stylization, or composition

Have you ever even fucking listened to sgt peppers? you're just forcing a fucking dumbass narrative surrounding a kendrick/beatles compairison because the beatles were historically important and you want to feel like you're a part of something when in reality the two artists are on other sides of the fucking planet

sgt. peppers and GKMC have fucking NOTHING in common

fucking mouthbreather

Are you retard or just new on music? It's common to call a great album "the sgt peppers of x thing". Fuck you, you fucking faggot.

>It's common to call a great album "the sgt peppers of x thing".
yeah if you're in fucking high school and have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

try listening to the album before opening your mouth again thanks

Don't need to make it THAT obvious you're new, damn dude

they're both really great concept albums.

Literally plebbit, normie core fuck off.
DAMN is better the GKMC, only second to TPAB.

TPAB>DAMN>GKMC>S80

sgt. peppers is shit tho

2/20. Your troll is not even fun. This album doesn't even reach the knees of Things Falls Appart by The Roots (just for naming one.)

Kill yourself autist he means comparable as in status, not sound.

You have an extra chromosome and an IQ below room temperature, i think your ilk belong on reddit

I agree OP

11/10. Good as fucking fuck. I dont care if Fantano thinks the hook on Real makes it a 9 or whatever

>thinks Sgt. Pepper is the greatest Beatles album, let alone the greatest rock album
>also has shit taste in rap
checks out

>Sgt Pepper's
>album that was a standout in the Beatles' career that kinda cemented them into popularity
>the timing would be in the "2nd wave" of their genre, coming after someone like Elvis
>a pretty great all around album that everyone could say they enjoyed some part of, controversial topics hidden here and there

>GKMC
>a fucking knockout compared to S80
>came after the greats of the 90's into the second gen of rap
>great all around album with controversy slapping the listener in the fucking face

all this did for me was confirm that TPAB > Sgt. Pepper's

this is correct posting

GKMC>TPAB>DAMN>S80

debate me

why'd u put gkmc over tpab :(((

I fucking love that album, but a space opera concept album by Ice Cube's weird cousin isn't what I would call GOAT material.

Calling any rap album the best besides Illmatic is objectively wrong.

What's everyone's problem with this here? I'd say it's close enough to the best.

My favorite, though would have to be Liquid Swords.

Also,
TPAB > GKMC > DAMN > UU > S80

De La Soul - 3 Feet High and Rising

Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique