Alright Sup Forums...

Alright Sup Forums, it's 10:00 PM on 4/20 and it's almost over and I'm not high and I want to be but I don't have any drugs. What should I smoke/drink/sniff/inject that I probably should have just lying around the house?

Mainline bleach

robitussin

I don't seem to have any Mainline brand bleach...will another brand work? Also what do I do after that?

I have some Claritin and cough drops...if I crush them up and mix them together and snort them will I get high?

the main ingredient in robitussin that will get you high is dextromorphan. your cough drops most likely have this. does your claritin have that on the back? (usually 5mg of dxm per 15ml of syrup)

Okay Sup Forums. I foind some caulk in the woodshed, it should be just like sniffing glue...correct?

My Claratin doesn't have a back, it's in a bottle. Unless you mean the back of the pills, then they're just blank white.

ahh that stuff's probably gonna get you sick. cough syrup is your best bet. make a trip to 7/11 and buy a bottle 100ml around 10 bucks will get you high as balls. otherwise chalk this night up as a loss and go to bed bud.

grow your own

never run out

always be high

Does it have to be a 7/11? I don't think I can make it to the nearest one by midnight. I can try but Google says it's an hour and 7 minutes. Will I be able to get proper trashed in the less than 25 minutes (minus purchasing time) it will take to get there?

What should I grow? Carrots, lima beans? One time I tried to grow a watermelon in a dry spot in my backyard but I don't think it liked me because it died.

Check the spice cabinet. Nutmeg will fuck you up.

No nutmeg. I have some curry powder or some taco seasoning mix stuff though.

Take 24 benadryl

Update: The caulk has no seemed to work. I found some colored chalk though, it sounds the same and looks a like marijuana cigarettes. I think I'm going to try to burn it and inhale the smoke.

I only see to have 5 Benadryl. How about 5 Benadryl and 19 ibprofen?

Or is the ratio of substituting Iburpoften for Benadrul something other than 1:1 ?

Update 2: Apparently chalk does not burn...who knew? It seems so flamable.

I think I'm just gonna try to smoke a teabag I've wrapped up in some colored paper.

Forgot my nail at a buddies house, how can I do dabs without a nail or flower?

Hmmm...Green tea does not seeem to agree with me, I'm not coughing an awful lot. I've heard camomille tea is soothing and relaxing that should help with both the getting high and nasty cough. The cough has gotten even worse even as I type this but I don't want to waste my cough drops before 7/11 Robutussin guy gets back to me.

What a strange idea! You don't need a nail to get dubs...just keep posting. I believe, statstically speaking, one out of every 10 posts is going to be dubs. I've already gotten like a hundred from posting here.