Hey Sup Forums Op from last night ready to report. Today was a bit of a failure...

Hey Sup Forums Op from last night ready to report. Today was a bit of a failure, my dog didn't breed me even after tips from yesterday. Help! Need more tips so I can take his cock!

>too unattractive for a dog to want to fuck
an hero time

cant get any human dick so tries to fuck something that can't see that someone's ugly, still gets turned down.
have you condidered killing yourself?

It should just happen naturally with no problems unless he's fixed.
What have you tried and what's not working? You can't force it.

Your dog is just not into you. An hero

Posted this last night and although fixed he's still pretty easy to get excited and I've sucked him off a ton and he'll lick me without any kind of food reward but the suggestion last night was to manually put him on my back and jerk him untill he started going at me which didn't work too well. He refused to stay in my back and instead wanted to lick me so he kept coming off.

Had a boyfriend until a month ago just really into my dog

this sounds like the most bullshit thing, why would anyone want to fuck a dog?

You're a princess
Try bringing in a stray to create jealousy

Yeah sounds like he's not interested in it.
Nothing else you can do but stick to mouth stuff or find someone with a dog that will play.

some dogs are really submissive and won't get on top of a person, try a position where he's not on top from his point of view

also stop sucking him off because they get spoiled quickly, just tease him until he performs

Really? Ever heard if beastiality? Google it it's not as uncommon as you think

yeah no i'm not googling that. not wanting to be V&ed
and plus, why fuck a dog when you could easily go fuck a human, by femanons story it would probably be easyer to fuck humans.
if you're into animals just go fuck a nigger.

Okay, I've just always tried to stick to what would be the most "natural" if I were his mate. I don't want to hurt him by doing a weird position

not cowgirl or anything, missionary or just sitting on the floor where you're still above eye level, and see if you can get him to grab and hump some part of you until he knows it's alright

Alright will try that

lets see how long it takes for the thread to dissapear now, my bet's on < 5 minutes

It was up for several hours last night

And it's already been up for an hour

More

Wanna get hitched?

Agreed

More

lol if it doesn't get seen by the mods it's about to 404 anyway. good riddance degenerates.

Post pic so we can judge you monster

I may be weird but I'm not stupid, I think not

I'd offer myself up if it were in the realm of reality.
I love women who will admit their desires, and try things like you are.

I honestly just cant picture what kind of person would wanna fuck a dog. Can you give us a description of yourself?

Taller, thin, red brown hair, green eyes, b cup, I mean I'm nothing special but I've never been called unnattractive

Sound great.
Tell us more about the things you have done. Greentext, with all the inner thoughts and dirty deeds.

you sound actually pretty attractive, i'll fuck you doggy, is that an alright comprimise?
i'd also love to see body pics of you, clothed if you're uncomfortable with nudes, you can keep face out to stay user.

Aren't you a male? Trying to fucked by your poor dog? You disgusting furry, you should kill yourself you degenerate fuck, if I find out who the fuck you are and trust I'm goign to try to find out, I'm going to make sure everyone around you finds out as well as your family and your neighbors you disgusting filthy piece of useless trash.

>Found beastiality online as a teen and loved it
>Started off with my dog by noticing him licking his sheath
>One day decided to start rubbing him to get his cock out
>Many handjobs later I started to taste him and offer up myself to be licked
>Been trying to get knotted by him since
>Other than that not very kinky

Because the dog won't fucking smash her head in and steal everything while she's fucking him

yeah fair point, i'd rather fuck a scorpion than a nigger, they'll shoot you

You are not supergreen, guy.

Doesn't matter if you're kinky of freaky or what the hell ever- for me it's not about being degenerate and dirty, it's about being honest with your wants and enjoying the experience. I've dated girls that fucked their dogs and got knotted. I've dated girls that have done less, and ones that have done worse. To me it's all about the enjoyment and the experience.

I hope you get him into it. From what I've witnessed, it's definitely a thrill. Better, if you've got someone that will accept you for it and help you with it... but be careful who you trust. people are scum.

>fixed
Why remove the best part? Can a dog actually get off after he's been fixed?

some can still do the whole act but i assume they can't orgasm though they still seem to enjoy it

>tfw been jerking off my dog to knot in my hand so I can suck his dick
>want him to knot me
>won't mount my ass and only mounts the front of me cuz he thinks I'm going to let him fuck my hand
Fuk

knot? what's that. i don't fuck dogs so i don't know the lingo

but you're interested in fucking dogs

Between the shaft and the testicles there's a "knot" section that's a giant swollen bulb of sorts. It swells once inside an orifice to plug it and keep whatever the dog is fucking from pulling away, until it cums inside of them. Then it unknots and pulls out (along with a healthy shower of dog semen as their cock flops out)

That's a knot.

i'm just here for the keks, it is kind of intresting though, i think kinks are intresting. i spent like 3 months talking with people that have fat kinks, even though it's really not my thing.

Canine cocks swell up and have a bulb thing when they start to cum to lock in to the pussy

oh, i always just thought dog dicks looked like human dicks but with a pointed tip and they're red instead of skin coloured. i don't stare at dog dicks much lol

Hell no. They have a bone in them too I believe

Bestiality is illegal. Reported.

wait, so they all look like that?
i've heard that some monkies have dick bones, i think that's what you're thinking of.

That ones a wolf but yea I guess they all are similar to that

How can you tell when they've finished?

Theres cum in your ass

their knot swells, they seem pretty satisfied with themselves, and take a break

Their knot goes away, which may take 30 minutes lol. Also neutered dogs aren't going to fuck or cum, they have no fucking balls or sex drive.

Is this op's dog and hand?

hold knot and insert
not too fucking hard

Maybe I'm retarded but I thought you needed balls to cum. Unless I suppose that I fixed dog still produces endosperm.

That's when they start to cum. Don't know if user meant finished as in done humping or done cumming.

I mean when they've been satisfied I guess. It seems like it would just be teasing if the dog wasn't able to get off on it.

I gues when they knot then that should satisfy them. When mine knots he digs his claws into my skin hah

just sayin if you jerk off a neutered dog, which most Sup Forumstards have i assume, they often act just like an intact dog but no cum, i assume the knot #triggers that refractory behavior without an orgasm, even though it looks like a climax, but who the fuck knows