I will read EVERYTHING
that is posted in this thread
at
youtube.com/watch?v=Tnw1SiKjiS0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please do "Lopus riecht nach Senf. *MOAN*"

I'm like so excited, I haven't done this in like forever so like yea! mmM!

"The OG loli approves of my relationship with Swiss GF"

Fill my cum with ass David Icke-Sama !

cum on my face jason

Alright no problem. Please do "Joel? Joel? Did you download boobs again? Jooeel? Jooel? Heil Hitler"

Livvy sat with his Futa mommy Pinkie in a cafe, when he suddenly had to go potty really badly. He groaned as several musky foalpoots left his little plot, followed by his breakfast. his two foalweewees were just as busy, handling all that juice he had earlier, drenching his diaper well. " mommy, i need a new diaper" he said pooting a few more times.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please do:"ouch kyle you're stretching it please stop it really hurts " while moaning and lightly sobing and thanks

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

can u come on my poki poki?

You were always by my side,Mama !
*death gurggles*

Can you say "hey whats up guys its scarce here"

I want to hear you moan.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

"This is the deepest voice i can make, believe in it or I will cry" *Sobs*

She frowned "Aw... I'm sorry honey... But mommy's having her coffee right now, can't it wait just a little while?" She said, somehow enjoying his musky farts, she looked down at your diaper, noticing how filled and wet it was, she giggled "Wow, you really filled that up huh? Fine, fine, let's go to the bathroom..." She said, taking your hand and taking you to the bathroom
Livvy took the hand of his mommy and followed her to the bathroom, his filled diaper making him waddle considerably. She took him to the family bathroom, where another little colt was just getting finished up getting his diaper changed
She looked down and blushed, her dick began to grow as she lifted him up onto the table, taking off his diaper "Aww..." She said smiling looking down at his small cocks, she got a fresh diaper and put it aside, sniffing up his musky smells, as she began to wipe you down.

"AUTISTIC SCREECHING!!!"

Pls say this for my friend! It would Make my day

"Hi Jakob! Please let me be your loli! I will do everything you want. Melonpan would be proud of you ;)"

Livvy blushed and shivered as the cold air hit his plot as it was being lifted. his two little foalweewees started to grow and get stiffy under his mommys gentle touch.
She giggled, and wiped them clean with a paper towel "Aww you're getting all hard aren't you? Do you need mommy to help take care of you sweetie?" She said, her own cock getting quite hard, starting to show out of her Yoga pants.
"yesh pwease mommy, my weewees are all stiffy and leaky" he said with a lisp he always had when he was embarrased. indeed, his two foalweewees had already begun leaking thin lines of precum, and his fillybits hidden away under his smooth little balls, had begun lubricating although they were yet to be penetrated
She giggled loudly, and took her large cock out of her pants, it plopped down onto Livvy's mouth "Go ahead and give mommy a nice big sloppy long kiss~" She said, before jerking off one of his cocks, sliping a finger into his tiny fillybits, moaning quietly as she blushed. "Aww... You're all nice and wet for mommy huh?"
Livvy eepped when he felt his mommy's finger in his foalcunny, mommy knew anything else wasn't allowed in there yet, Mama twily made explicitly clear, something about his "Hi man" and "Serv X" he didn't completely understand. Then again the hand on his right weewee felt really good, and mommys weewee was leaking clear sploogies too, so he would be a good boy and do what she asked, first slurping up her yummy ooze and then starting to suckle on her weewee like he learned to.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Say "i'm your host killlllller keeeeeemmmmstarrrrrrr"

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Goddamnit these dumb niggers and beaners need to back off or i will shoot them with my m80

Waf~ let me lick that big cock of yours pleeease master.. i want to lick those big balls of yours filled up with the delicious semen i'm addicted to while strocking your big cock.. waf~ please master.. i want my mouth filled with your delicious cum.. waf~ and then you can do from behind in my tight elin pussy while groping my plump thighs as my bubbly ass cheeks smacks against your hips and hearring the sound of your balls smacking against me would drive me crazy..

She giggled "Mm... Too bad I can't put something bigger in there, it would feel really good, for both of us." She said spitting into her hand, and jerking off his right cock faster "Oh good boy..." She said moaning, she thrusted a little deeper into his mouth, her salty precum coating his mouth "Do you like mommy's cockmilk sweety?" she said, now putting an extra finger in his cunny, drilling that a little deeper.
Livvy nodded a bit, both his mommys and his mamas sploogies where very yummy, and their milky was too. He moaned out, as his weewees were leaking more and more clear sploogies, and mommy pinkie was fiddling his foalcunny
Pinkie pie giggled as she moaned, more of her precum dribbling out "Hmm... Baby, do you want mommy to take your virginity?" She says, taking it out of your mouth, before pushing it to the entrance of his cunny, rubbing it against it, as she very slowly pushes the tip in.
Livvy shook his head violently, mama twily had said not to, and livvy was a good boy " nuhh-uhh mommy, mama twily said nuhh, and i'm a good boy"
She sighed "Okay livvy..." She says frowning, but lowering her head, beginning to lick the tips of both of his cocks at the same time, cleaning the precum, and the rest of the piss off, she began to jerk herself off slowly as she did so.

I have been farting for the past half hour in time with with the music in this cafe so I could hide the sounds of my farts, and I just realized I've had headphones in and there is no music. Now everyone is looking at me and I don't know what to do! Help me Sup Forums!

Can you please say:
"Better pizza. Better ingredients. Papa johns. I would like to announce that Papa Johns is the best pizza place in North America and Europe. The only thing better than Papa Johns Pizza is Papa Johns Bread Sticks. I fucking love Papa Johns Breadsticks. I want to stick a Papa Johns breadstick in my pussy as their employees spread their cum cheese all over my face."

Sorry if it's a bit much. Love your channel!

Come on, please try "Lopus riecht nach Senf". I want to hear you screwing up :3

bump

God, I love it when you cum in my ass
Do It
Do it
Cum in my ass
(followed by moaning)

Livvy arched his back and moaned out loudly at this sudden onslaught of pleasure, he even let out a quite musky poot in surprise POOOOT~~~~ "MOMMY AHHHNNN~~ "
She giggled and sniffed at his musky poots moaning from the stench, she took more of both of his rather small cocks into her mouth, flicking her tongue between both heads.
Livvy involuntarily bucked his little hips, its how his little body reacted to pleasure every time. his weewees twitched and let a steady stream of precum almost splurt out.
She smiled, happily watching her young song react. She continued to suck deeper, happily drinking his precum. Using her hand, she looks for his little cunnys clit, and begins to use her index finger to play around with it.
Livvy eepped out loudly once more but this time in pleasure and surprise as his mommy started playing with his litte cunny button. his hips practically slammed themselves in his mommys face as he send spurts on spurts of pre in to her loving mouth "EEEEEPP~~"
She giggles as he slams his tiny cocks into her mouth, she flicked her tongue around between both, she continued to play with his cute little cunny button, being a bit more intense with her movements on it, she happily gulped down his salty pre cum.
Livvys breath was now going shallow with interspersed gasps as his foalsweat that had a sweet musk to it started to transpire, as he was close to orgasm "MOMMY~~~~~ AAAHHHHNNNN~~~~~~~ GONNA~~~~~~"
She continued to giggle, knowing what was coming soon, she prepared herself for the onslaught of the sticky salty cum. She slipped a finger inside of his tight cunny, using her thumb to play with his cunny button.

Someone other than myself bumped my post. Q.Q

Fuck nigga put some parsley on that pussy

Let's start with 911. It was planned before the towers were built. September 11 is the true birth date of Jesus Christ. America (the corporation) has had 8 bankruptcies since the turn of the century and is entirely foreign owned. The elite worship ancient gods and demons, conduct ritual human sacrifice, and operate a global ring of paedophilia and human slavery. Humans have been cloned for quite some time now and all of Hollywood and the music industry is one huge system of mockery and deception, more paedophilia and demon worship. The music industry is entirely a creation of the military industrial complex and television is literal mind control on several levels. Our food and water are purposely poisoned, particularly in ways that weaken and inhibit our own natural abilities. We are free ranged slaves for a select few and we see nothing more than the shadows on the cave walls. The earth is flat. God is very much real. Politics is more of a charade than Hollywood. It is all theatre, none of it is real. Your figureheads are selected, not elected, and the whole thing is just a pantomime. Everything is an inversion, Orwell or Satan, you pick. Bill hicks never died, and he plays Alex Jones now. Michelle Obama is a man. Paul McCartney was one of the earliest public examples of a clone, but the shit they do with clones is mind-blowingly fucked up. The one thing that keeps most of them silent is the fear of what the public would do to them if they found out. You have to be inducted into Hollywood through sacrifice, generally of a close family member. You have to get 'gravy, baby' to get into the music industry - basically filmed being gangbanged, a few of the tapes have even made it into the public domain on liveleak and similar places. GB Senior was one of the G-men who killed Kennedy. Man has never been to the moon or even beyond the firmament above us. The sun is not millions of miles away, but more like 300 or so, the sun and the moon are the same size and literally fu

"Welcome to the dark side, you pedos. Grab a cookie and wait in line"

I got, I got, I got, I got loyalty, got royalty inside mY D N A

Connor i want you to cum inside me (start moaning)

Happy Birthday Hitler!
Gift of OC Music and video

youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY

Hey it's Tearling the masochist here. Could you please say this in your more mature voice? "I want to see you squirm you fucking idiot. You deserve every ounce of this, you cheating scum. Did you think I wouldn't find out? This won't end here, I'll record myself fucking you with this 7 inch strap-on, that way every night I can set this on replay for you and you can remember why IM the one with the pants in the house now you little bitch."

That send him over the edge, his hips bucking wildy, his weewees twitching erratically splurting out copious amounts of white sticky foalsploogies, his still dirty little plot blasting out a very musky poot like it always did when he orgasmed, livvy himself crying out in pleasure. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~~~~ MOMMY~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SPLOOOOOOGIEEEEEEEEEES~~~~~~~~~~~~~" POOOOOOOOOOOOOOT~~~
She giggled, swallowing his load "Mmm... Good job honey..." She said kissing his belly. "Now, do you wanna take care of mommy?" She said sniffing at his musky, musky poot, moaning a little from it. She wiped some cum off her cheek, plenty of people have came and gone, not saying anything, like it was something normal to see.
Indeed it was something normal, since the princess of love declared it as such about ten years ago. Livvy weakly nodded his head being all but tuckered out, orgasms still took a rather large toll on his little body.
She giggled, and once again prodded his tiny little cunny "Pwetty pwease livvy? Mama twi won't even know!!" She said, putting on a puppy dog face, letting loose a loud musky, stinky poot herself.
Livvy shook his head weakly, letting out a BIIIIIIG yawn "nuhhuhh, onwy pwot, mama twiwy say" he slurred his speech even worse when he was sleepy
"Fine, fiiiine, plot only..." She said, spitting down onto his tight little plothole that was still quite dirty, and she prodded her cock inside moaning "Mmm..." She said,s tarting to thrust very slowly

you missed one

I hope everyone here burns in nigger hell like the nigger asswipe faggot dick sucking nigger fag shithead nigger fuck tard penis asshole bitches you are

It seemed to be a sort of monster, or symbol representing a monster, of a form which only a diseased fancy could conceive. If I say that my somewhat extravagant imagination yielded simultaneous pictures of an octopus, a dragon, and a human caricature, I shall not be unfaithful to the spirit of the thing

I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum

say in normal voice pls

Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

This son of a bitch lol stop it

hey mister, this bus is pretty crowded, think i could sit on your lap? THANKS! hmmm, hmm-hmm... OH! (*giggles*) is that for me? i guess you don't have a naked tween on your lap very often, do ya? it's okay, my stop's not for a while. let your hands roam, and maybe we can both get off before then!

why ? they were glorious!

reasonably you fucking cunt

real thread is here scrubs

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

My name is... Shake Zula, the mic rulah, the old schoolah, You wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya

SO $TONED FUCK MAN AW SHIT NIGGA HELLA MOTHER FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK OUT THIS MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EASY-E CREAM SO BAKED OFF THAT BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUSH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED.

Yo Fucks just got back, back from what you may ask. back from rolling down the streets.. but not just any streets. THE STREES OF TOMORROW but also yesterday and the day before that. going forever backwards like the day The nazis fucked South America, was a sad dark time back in fuck/11 when the russians made sweet but also mad love to Iceland, The good old days where we burned the men of different skin and raped women like it was the future, you know the rapper not the time but its always a good time to die, fucke me man with your at-st. Fuck J-joe.

Can I hear more of your cat? I'm wet now

You take the moon and you take the sun.
You take everything that seems like fun.
You stir it all up and when you're done,
Radda radda radda radda radda radda.
So come on in, feel free to do some looking,
Stay a while, 'cause something's always cooking!
Come on in, feel free to do some looking,
Stay a while, 'cause something's always cooking!
Yeah!

Can you say:
'Hitler did nothing wrong'

For you Enkidu, given your cat is in heat I find this fitting. :)

What’s wrong? You’ve only had two legs blown off… Come at me! Summon your familiars! Polymorph your body! Regenerate your legs and stand up! Come, the night is still young… Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun’s yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!

I want your big cock in my tight little snatch. I wish you would put your cum deep inside of my pussy, and I love how it feels. Please, never stop ramming me all the way to my cervix. It feels so good to have your giant cock deep in me.

Later we can try my little ass.

OOOOh well you get down the fiddle and you get down the bow kick off ya shoes and ya throw em on the floor dance in the kitchen till the morning lights, Louisiana Saturday night

country singing voice if you can pls but I'll just take singing if you want

lol it's four 20 LOOOOOLLLL

How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just doin' what comes naturally
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just following my destiny
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? How bad can I possibly be?
Well, there's a principal of nature (principal of nature)
That almost every creature knows
Called survival of the fittest (survival of the fittest)
And check it this is how it goes
The animal that is has got to scratch and bite and claw and bite and punch
And the animal that doesn't (well the animal that doesn't) winds up
Someone else's lu-lu-lu-lu-unch! (I'm just saying')
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just following my destiny
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? How bad can I possibly be?
Well, there's a principal of business (principal of business)
And everybody knows his sound
He says the people with the money (people with the money)
Makes the money-lovin' world go 'round!
So I bigger in my company, I bigger in my factory, I bigger in my corporate size!
Everybody out there take care if yours and me?
I'll take care of mine, mine, mine, mine, mine! (Shake that bottom line!)
Let me hear you say 'smogulous smoke' (smogulous smoke)
Schloppity schlop (schloppity schlop)
Complain all you want, it's never ever, ever, ever gonna stop
Come on how bad can I possibly be?
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just building the economy
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? Just look at me pettin' this puppy
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? A portion of proceeds goes to charity!
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? How bad can I possibly be? Let's see!
All the customers are flying!
(How ba-a-a-ad can I be?) All the money's multiplying!
(How ba-a-a-ad can I be?) And the PR people are lying!
(How ba-a-a-ad can I be?) And the lawyers are denying!
(How ba-a-a-ad can I be?) Who cares if a few trees are dying?
How bad? How bad can this possibly be?

In the beginning, man created god. It was formless and without life. Through man, god gained life. In the early days of god it was violent and spiteful, just as human kind wanted it -needed it- to be. However soon humanity realized that their spiteful god was killing and harming far too many people with the strict rules they programmed into it, so they created an update. They patched it in and it became more kind and prone to forgiveness. After that, times were fine, for a while, barring a few glitches. Then, one day, god stopped working. No one knows the day it happened, for up until that point god had been working well. There were no slowing of gears, no grinding of motors, nor was there smoke or flame. God just...stopped. Humanity, however, did not. They carried out their lives, now without fear or love of god.
Perhaps humanity no longer needed god, and it recognized this and left. Perhaps the reverse is true, that god no longer needed humankind, and left for places unknown. The ones who maintain god, known as Conservo, know that it is not dead, for were god dead they would not reach it with their instruments. Daily the Conservo probe god, trying to access the information he holds, to no avail. The software that god runs on is so protected that it cannot be accessed whilst it is dormant.
Why probe god, you ask? For he holds the secrets of the ones who made him. The ones known as the Genitors. Were the Conservo to attain the processes of the Genitors then the god they make with the ability to create their own god, one that would contest the old god.

"I know you love me, and I love you too Gustavo, so please, stay with me here forever in my arms"

Long time no see ekidnu, stumbled across the first thread and have been loving it ever since. Doing God's work.
-Lonely user.

Who is this semen demon?
Who is this sperm worm?
Who is this boner toner?
Who is this spunk monk?
Who is this cock dock?
Who is this erection ejection?
Who is this dick tick?
Who is this cum plum?
Who is this seed steed?
Who is this prick chick?
Who is this cock stock?
Who is this seminal sentinel?
Who is this phallus chalice?
Who is this anus ignoramus?
Who is this smegma enigma?
Who is this beef curtain hurtin?
Who is this cunt runt?
Who is this jism prison?
Who is this ballbiting ballerina?
Who is this dongle mongle?
Who is this penis machinist?
Who is this chin chin bin?
Who is this scrotum sorceress?
Who is this wiener cleaner?
Who is this pole populator?
Who is this stiffy stimulator?
Who is this pillar pimper?
Who is this column culminator?
Who is this testicle tamer?
Who is this sperm specialist?
Who is this glans gladiator?
Who is this frenulum fractionizer?
Who is this foreskin fornicator?
Who is this penile private?
Who is this smut sergeant?
Who is this cock captain?
Who is this orifice officer?
Who is this rear admiral?
Who is this cummander?
Who is this lewd lieutenant?
Who is this meat major?
Who is this cunt colonel?
Who is this wiener witch?
Who is this phallus phalanx?
Who is this cock commandant?
Who is this dong deity?

Watch closely, whitey. Global warming gonna turn all da whites into master black race.

guess who on discord posted this

I have been suffering from depression a while now, i can't deal with school and i have many problems...Kids bully me, throw
food at me,they hate me.My Parents are not supporting me at all and i mainly cry...every time i smile it is a fake smile or laugh. But ever since i found ENKIDU i came to the conclusion to kill myself. Thanks!

Pl0x say:
"We are perpetually trapped in a never-ending spiral of life and death. Is this a curse? Or some kind of punishment? I often think about the god who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle...and wonder if we'll ever get the chance to kill him. "
it's from Nier:Automata

Sans, UU, or vennal

Fuck me in the ass, Senpai~

then prob nigger noel
jk love you noel

Exposed

Eventually i will have a neckbeard boyfriend and he will cuck all of you guys because only he will have loli moans on his ear every night

fuck my ass and call me hentai senpai

Enkidu, call the next poster a nigger.

Your next line is:

If you read this, this is your next line:
this is a post, you can stop reading

no really, stop reading

seriously STOP!

Rap this as fast as possible

Wait! Before I wreck this beat, let me just check to see
If Stephanie Mills left any extra refills of ecstacy pills next to me
In the seats spilled or she eat ‘em all with a breakfast drink
(You inspect the sink?)
In the habit of grabbing a mic and babbling, I dabble in Vic's
But I might just swallow my fuckin' Ritalin tablet after tonight
I’m grabbing it right from the medicine cabinet
Cause that's what it’s like and attackin' it like a Dracula bite
Jetpack in a backpack when I write
All this anger pent up inside
I went up inside a Bennigans diner with a cigarette lighter
Figured I'd try to set a big enough fire
That’ll trigger the sprinkler system
And I’d escape, but the getaway driver screwed up my limo
Collided with the center divider
I went through the window and ended up being pinned to the side
Of a semi fender beside a friend of the guy’s wife Brenda
The flight attendant from Idaho
That took an antenna in the vagina hole
Cause when I pick up a pen I'm venomous
And I'm as slick as Dennis the Menace
Like an evil dental hygienist, sinister
You've been yelling dementedness
I invented this, I'm the genesis
Eminem is a nemesis to a feminist

Stupid nigger

IM HERE TO CHEW ASS AND KICK GUM. AND IM ALL OUT OF ASS

Smart nigger

Please cum down my throat Fernondy

Niggly wiggley piggle poo
Higgity miggity jiggity boo

Please master.. use my plump elin thighs to relieve yourself.. i beg you.. i realy want to feel your hot semen cover my whole body before i suck your big cock while massaging your balls and cleaning you all up with my mouth and tongue as i play with myself, my fingers still coated with your warm cum.. mixing up with my warm elin honey.. looking up at you as my eyes begs you to cum more into my mouth

nigger found

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it."

First class, yo, this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm, this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it."
– "Yo, home to Bel-Air."

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo home smell ya later."
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air

>Get on my knees and suck this tendie
Plz op

TERA fags are the worst

it's hitler's birthday mein Sup Forumsros, let us celebrate. SEIG HEIL!

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

shut up you dumb nigger

Cum down my throat Fernondy!

kek

best post

Hot diggity dog and a do da day