Face rate thread?

Face rate thread?

Would shoot/10

WorstAngleOfAllTime.jpg

Bump

We would not be friends in real life.

Yeah OP doesn't look like he sucks quite enough dicks to be part of your fellatio elite

That's fucking Bullet Barry you fuck

Shave the pubes op

pedophile/10

service my boots, boy

if i had a cock i would put it in your mouth

how's your pop punk band going?

r8 me you nigger spicks

rate me already

You look like one of those kids that just acts like he's better than everyone else all the time and only answers in sarcastic comebacks. You seem like you are always being condescending towards everyone and don't accept if someone is smarter than you...

oh one quit and one got married i shouldve known we wouldnt get far
are you venting your personal struggles on me?

Nah, it's mostly just the face your making and some personal experience.

would bully/10

I wanna fuck you so hard

happy birthday hitler

my ex/10
resemblance is uncanny
show tits thiccbunny

On this day, 4/20, I would like to pay tribute to someone who blazed it up on a mass scale like no other person.

Happy birthday Adolf.

What's your name maybe we dated

filthy franks gay cousin/ 10

7.8/10

nope her hair color was different and her eyes were a little different
wasn't too long ago I know you're not her
would still dick your cervix violently though

Roast me

which version is best?

faggot

Ugly spergs
r8

you look gay nigga

I could beat your faggot ass anyday

You're noticeably over weight, you're head phone choice means you think you know what's "cool" but as seen by your terrible fucking shirt you can't even spell "cool", you look like a jaded middle schooler, I'm surprised you don't have a back pack on that says minecraft on you pale son of a bitch

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'll show tits if anyone interested

>filename
How about you post yourself first, nigger

oy

Mobile posting

Why thank you :)

Did you max out the beauty filter or something? Why is your skin so fucking silky smooth???

It was a good day I guess.

r8 me

PLEASE

bump for tits she's cute and those look huge wtf are you doing spergs the woman wants some attention

Nice dubs... and tit

Mom, Please don't make me join the military.

Oh my. MOAR!

I want you to really let me have it Sup Forums
Dont hold back. Really want to get pushed over the edge.

Show panties =P

Hey Scarce

Me and my ex on skype

Im the dude btw, she screenshotted

I don't really have any feelings about how you look. What does that mean?

You look like an average net dweller to me.

rip tits

>shirt
underage b&

MODS