Lol

lol

lol

lol

niggers

I will never fully understand the extent of this stupid "bbc will prevail" bullshit. I'm sorry you want others to feels insecure to make yourself feel better, but goddamn.

I'm just imagining the autistic person that would make these images.

lol same

spot on image.

one pic fucking knob

Love taking these pics.

Oh good I really, really wanted this thread to happen for the 1,456,341,123rd time.

Dick compete thread.

I always wonder what point is your life at if these images are what you waste your life on.

These clearly unshooped photos proves once and for all that you should reply or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

looooooooolllll OP made me giggle

>myth

(you)

HO"W CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE???????

Can't make me

faggot

Not even mad. Could have done this to the family cats we have when they shit on my brand new carpet

Ok ok relax.

The truth is, Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

this post was written by a white dude mark my fucking words

All the strongest men in the world are white lol

Right

It isn't blacks posting this shit, it is alt-right fuck boys trying to stir up racism.

ive seen this pic a million times and this dude has an amazing dick.

Who is he, mirin and super jelly. If I looked like that I think I would just wander around naked and just wait for women to throw themselves on me.

Why the fuck are you retards taking the bait and fighting about dicks, everyone knows all races can have big or small dongers it's just up to genetics and the luck of the draw.