Insecure about my penis Sup Forums what do femanons think?

insecure about my penis Sup Forums what do femanons think?

Get cut and then we'll talk.

but is it enough?

I guess so you attention whore, you know your penis is fine. Go somewhere else and beg for attention.

what girls are you fucking? ur on Sup Forums

Fuc what a smooth dick. I wish i cud ride it

What's the alternative to a smooth dick/ Are a lot of dicks bumpy or something?

proved me wrong faggot

will it be big enough?

yeah

Nothing wrong with being uncut , but can u not retract ur foreskin, that's an issue causing loss in size and stimulation for both U and ur partner

why do you say that user? it probably wont even fit

That's weird, thanks for sharing. I don't have any dick experience other than my own so I wouldn't know. I wonder what makes a dick bumpy?

so if i can pull it back are you saying i can gain some size?

A bit on the small side I wouldnt worry about it

srsly dudes fixate on dick size way to much. Girls can get off with a finger they can get off on your small dick.

your penis is missing its head. RIP

Looks like a tapeworm.
Also trips.

cant pull foreskin back

ah okay, i guess that makes sense.

cut it off

roll

Same, thought I was the only one

Measure it

For sure ur foreskin not being retracted is holding back u size , get in hot bath and try to bring it back little by little , it's a long process over multiple steps , u don't wanna try n force it and fuk ur shyt up , try and bring it alittle farther each time , you should b able to fully retract within a few months

why would i do that?

>not sure if b8 or retard

its about 13cm, sometimes 14cm

FAG. DON'T POST YOUR DICK HERE. KYS FAGGOT. DO IT ***NOW***

why would i do something like that?

yeah, for the longest time i thought it was normal, i guess not

Why would u think it's bait, u are absolutely missing out on size, sensitivity, pleasure for ur partner, clean hygiene, ease of masterbation because you are unable to retract, u need to start workin on it slowly

Also insecure

So my main concern is the fact i cant retract? also am i missing out on size significantly? or will i manage?

Do you ever have sex ? I have tight foreskin too and eventually it got loose enough for full retraction because of regular sex, it's not that pleasure at first, and it can hurt a lot, but I didn't need the surgery.

no, if i did have sex i wouldnt be insecure

Ur fine with size bro , don't sweat it

I hope so, thanks for the encouragement.

Once again looks fine women care about Face, arms and chest/abs over dick.

The dick is the last thing they will see, and it will be inside of them most of the time they see it.

Even having a gf im insecure of my penis side (something like 5 or 5,5 inches, not sure), but even not having a big dick she complains about having pain during sex in position's when it goes too deep, it's not your penis what really matter dude, just try to gain some confidence in yourself and try to find the right girl for you.

Take a hot bath (not so hot as to burn yourself or anything like that), then after soaking for a while and getting all wrinkly, slowly try to retract your foreskin. If you do this regularly this should allow you to retract it during sex/masturbation and should make the whole process more enjoyable for you and your partner. Don't force anything, always be gentle.

Also your dick looks about average size, don't worry about that front.

Thank you for your encouragement, I will take note of this.

I dont have a bath, will a shower be sufficient? also thanks

moar realistic view pls tytyty

Here

Do this while flaccid or erect

No, you'd need to lay in a bath for an extended period. A shower doesn't allow you to be fully submerged and so doesn't loosen up the skin anywhere near as well.

If you're somehow able to access a bath I would recommend it. Maybe a weekend at your parent's place or a trip to a motel?

Also, if you've been unable to ever retract the skin of your penis it probably means that that area is in need of a proper wash. Dead skin can build up there much like belly button lint if you don't wash under your foreskin.

And no worries :) happy to help if I can

Thank you so much! Maybe I can get a big bucket and submerge my penis in that and do it lol

hahaha, sounds a bit difficult, but I suppose something like that would work.

Maybe some kind of set up where you're sitting on/in a bucket while having a hot (again, not so you burn yourself) shower, so you can wash the rest of yourself while soaking your dick and balls and loosening the skin up. Be careful of slipping and stuff. I still think a bath would be ideal, but a bucket of hot (not scalding) water sounds like it'd work fine.

No worries, have a good one!