I suck at bars

I suck at bars.

I'm at the local popular bar right now. Ass to ass. And I'm all alone. All the guys around me are carbon copy of each other and I wore tye-dye to stand out. I dont get it. I'm not bad looking. I give the right looks. Bus they no attention. How do you anons fund success at bars? As a normal, but not bad looking guy, how can I get a girl's attention? Also, general bar stories. Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

bookzz.org/s/?q=models mark manson&t=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.
Come on guys. Help me out.

WORE TYE-DYE TO STAND OUT

It's 420. COME ON. I TRIED.

You went alone without an 8ball. That's your first mistake

Everyone else is in lame ass American Eagle button ups. I wear that shit all the time. Still no play.

Kek
Shit. But girls here flock to guys without an 8. So.

You're at a bar but you're typing on your phone. Problem number one.

Bro nobody is engaging you because you are very outcome dependant on talking to females as being the measure of a good night out to you. Game the room, not a single girl. SMILE immediately like you're having a great time. Bullshit banter with the bartender. Bullshit banter with the people around you. You're there to have fun. Not pickup chicks. It's amazing how easy it is to pickup chicks when its not your mission for the night to try and pick one up. Get out of your head too...nobody is giving you a second thought, they're all thinking I wonder what that guy is thinking about me just like you are. Relax, smile and have fun.

I'm calling it a night. This is my last drink. I give up. Just looking for solace for next time. Maybe I can improve.

post a picture of yourself

But what's the point of picking up bar sluts if they're not doing lines off old busters boner?

You're too self aware. Drink until you're stupid like them or leave faggot

Talk to one person about something completely random before you leave, even if it doesn't amount to anything.

they can smell the desperation on you.

why would anyone approach you? honestly ask yourself that. socially speaking you have very little value in a bar sitting quietly by yourself. are you hoping for a pity invite to a groups table? seriously what is your strategy here?

You just need 2 throw shit to wall fuck how you feel fuck how other people feel go up to everyone and anyone and start talking

Why would girls approach you or give you any attention? You sound lame, beta and boring
You aren't even doing anything and you still complain, you wont ever find out how it is, if ur never gonna approach anyone

I actually like this advice.
But I go to a rich private school.
Coming from a lower middle class background, I have not many friends cause they don't associate with my type. It sucks. So I'm here alone

>Came on an acedemic scholarship cause I'm smart or whatever. That's why I'm still this school.

don't wait for something to happen, make it happen

show em that ur the best in what u do then

You have to go up to the girls and start conversations, dumbass. You can't expect them to just walk up to you.

I'm gonna try. Fuck it. Why not?

Real advice:
Try different bars. If you've been to a bar like 3 times and had no luck at all, just mark it off the list and try another bar.

Each bar has a different personality. There is one bar I like because reasons but in literally over 10 years of going there I can count on one hand the number of interesting conversations I've gotten into with strangers. It's just not a bar where interesting people go to be chatty.

There's another bar where literally 50% of the time I go there I at least get into an interesting conversation with someone I've never met before. It's just a different type of person who goes there, for different reasons.

So don't necessarily think it's you. I'm introverted as hell. I don't really start conversations. But there are bars I do well at anyway. You just gotta find the right spot.

you have to go up to girls and talk to them

But what do I even fucking say? "Hi. I'm drinking. Wanna have sex?"

this

OP reeks of a guy who feels like he's owed the attention of a girl. classic nice guy mistake.

That's the spirit, user. Fuck it.

you need to drink more and relax and introduce yourself to women and do this tons of times until you get a feel for it

shit is an art doesnt happen over night

You know girls are dtf pretty much any guy that makes a good move, right? Your social class has nothing to do with it.

Just pull your dick out and start yelling "HEY" over and over.

People will think you are a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

Yes.

ok now i know OP is a troll. no one could be this autistic.

Thank you. I think it's maybe not my scene. I'm more of a sit down and talk guy. Bars like this where it's packed, well, what makes me better than Chad? Nothing.
There's a sit down bar next to campus I like. Fuck it. I'll just frequent there. Maybe something will come of it.

Bro you are assuming they'll reject you so much so in your head that you're self ejecting from being social due to fear of rejection. You really gotta stop giving a fuck and get out of your head. You're overanalyzing everything. Fake it till you make it. Fake it that you're the most fun confident guy in the room. Most importantly you have to be outcome independent, you'll be alive tomorrow, you'll be ok, tonight is just one night in a lifetime full of many more. Relax for fucks sake and stop overthinking and just smile and have fun.

It's not about looks, it's about game. You need to step yours up. No woman in the world is going to walk up to you in a bar or anywhere else, you need to make the first move. Be prepared to get shot down 10, 20 times maybe, but you only need 1 to say yes. Get up off your sorry ass and get out there.

Practice makes perfect. Fair enough. I'm not afraid of embarrassment. So I'll just keep faking until I make it. Why not?

It helps if there's something else going on. Look for bars that have live music, especially small local shows. This usually rules out chain bars and suburban hell bars but you should be able to find bars somewhere around you that also have live music. Live original music is best because it tends to draw out music fans that aren't necessarily bar regulars and talking about the band is an easy icebreaker. "You seen these guys play before?" or "Damn, that drummer really brings this band together."

If it's just a crowd of people it will take an extrovert to really get the ball rolling.

>Hey, you playing pokemon go?
>wut?
>Naa jk, just needed something to start a conversation with you. What's your name?
>Femanon
>user, pleasure to meet you....
keep talking about shit that you like/believe in until you find common ground and can have an actual conversation.

>To stick out on 420

Shouldn't you have wanted to NOT look like stoner to stick out?

Here is a tip
Never wear a tie-dye in public

You don't know the people I'm around. "What's in your bank account" is concern number 1.

It's all about being Supreme.

1000 interwebs for you user this is just how you have to be

pic related chick i met like 4 months ago

OP after tonight please go home and look online and download this book called Models by Mark Manson. You are totally overanalyzing every move, by any chance are you a STEM major of some kind? You're looking for a logical approach to something thats very fluid and dynamic, there is no step by step guide rather a framework to operate out of.

so so wrong. girls want a guy who has social value. a person who is fun and know how to have a good time. a dude showing up by himself to a bar dressed completely wrong for the scene is the exact opposite of this unless he has massive amounts of charisma which OP obviously doesn't have.

Next time, bring your own pool stick.

KEK IM DOING IT

ok wow don't do this. unless you are at a fuckin comicon DO NOT BRING UP POKEMON GO

Hi, that's a nice t-shirt. Ever been there/like their music?
Come dance with me.
What brought you here? I'm here to drink and have sex.

How do you imagine a female approaching you? Just reverse that.

Bullshit. You are scared of embarrassment because you're not talking to girls.

One night, probably next weekend. I'm gonna throw caution to the wind. I'm gonna fucking do it. Wait for the green text post.

Make eye contact with a grill. Look away. When she's not looking, grab a bev napkin from bar or under you drink. Wet aforementioned napkin with water. Ball it up, and throw it in her face. She will be instapissed and hate you. She may come to confront you about it but upon her reaction give a sincere I was just playing smile. Next, Ignore her for 5-10 min. Then Continue sending signals and looks sparringly. She will not be able to figure you out and develope a natural curiosity and eventually make contact with you. Then act mysterious with a slight air of an I don't care attitude. She will follow you like a lost puppy trying to figure you out. Make move.

Lower your expectations. Relax. Do you have any hobbies?

Imagine you're playing a video game. The game is you have to formulate a question about your sorrounding that has some sort of connection with you.

For example, you're at a bar and a game is on. First person to make eye contact say, " man I hate this team, I'm from Florida and we always fuck these people up" whatever say anything. The key is to share something about you. When you share something about you, hopefully the other person will share something about them.

For every thing you have in common with the other you earn a coin. When you go to the bar or anywhere see how many coins you can get.

Try this strategy user. Good luck brother

number one rule must be funny if you can make them laugh it is in the bag

this man is my man

most of pickup is picking yourself up and just fuckign doing shit.

>Bars

go early. start off small. chat to people in smoke pit. its about momentum . most people are feeling the same as you. as the night goes on more people drink more so it becomes easier.

if you learn to deal with being "uncomfortable" it just becomes easier and easier.

pro tip: it gets better with practice.

This is solid to be honest.

he thought he would appeal to the few stoner chicks in the bar. he's clueless as to what a woman sees when they look at him.

lost

Just go up to a group and tell the dudes they look like they did a conference call before showing up to the bar to determine their outfits. Gotta be lighthearted about it and not too aggressive or you'll probably be sodomized by an army of chads, but if you can show your nuts like this the women might respect your right to breed

I live next to a town that's flooded with bars like this. I'm gonna bar hop them with this intent. Cool.

Are you retarded? Every 20-something played pokemon go last year-- it's a good place to start to get a laugh for a dead game. If you don't talk about stupid shit that you like, your personality won't come out and you'll sound like a fucking robot.

OP, I've managed two bars (yes, oldfag) and I've tended bar at a half dozen other places in my youth.

Things change and methodology evolves over time, but I've seen it all. Honestly, chicks will go home with just about any dude, so don't worry about clothes and shit like that.

If you can get good at people-watching without looking like a creep, you will get a feeling for what each girl is looking for. If there is a quiet one in the bunch who isn't drinking much, do the same. If there is a loud, party animal girl, do the same.

They respond to you mirroring their personality traits, even if you are faking it. It won't find you love, but it will get your dick wet.

no stupid, say can I offer you ladies a drink? or tell the bartender to give a drink too that chick you like, if it's about sex then pick a drunk chick and fuck her it's not rocket science.

TRAL remember this

Travel Relationship Arts and Leisure

All women in their 20s can identify with these 4 topics ususally in that order

>>Hey you got an interesting look about you...if I had to guess you really love to travel...where's the next place you're thinking about going to?

>>Hey there you got a real intuitive look about you...random question but are you the girl that all of your friends just spill their relationship shit out to you?

>>Hey there...there is just some real creative type of energy coming off of you...are you the creative type? Do you draw or paint or write as a way to let steam off?

>>Omg my sister has a necklace just like that...she just totally loves to go out and just find quirky weird stuff...she takes her shopping as a serious hobby...what about you??

I mean these are all very basic intros and can be switched up a million different ways, but always remember TRAL as things to talk to 20 something girls about.

OP IS A FUCKING TROLL NO ONE IS THIS FUCKING AUTISTIC

KEK.
YES.

I'm downloading this book. Thank you.

JESUS CHRIST ABSOLUTELY NEVER THIS!!!

NEVER BUY A GIRL A DRINK!!

You stupid fuck that is game 101. The second you do the implication is already established that A) you're a chump with no game and thinks a lousy 8 bucks will start convo or B) you're so inept to start basic conversation that you think some cliche "that guy across the bar got you this drink" will actually fucking work.

What the fuck is wrong with you....

this

saving this tbh. excellent advice user

THAT IS THE MOST ALPHA RESPONSE EVER HOLY SHIT KEK

bookzz.org/s/?q=models mark manson&t=0

Is where you can find it

Cute. I'd hump 'er up the dumper.

Yeah and the great thing with live music is even if the bar is shit and nobody talks to you, at least you got to sit and watch a show. Keeps it from ever being a total wasted night out. And to echo what some others have said, I think that's a better way to view it anyway: "I'm out to get a couple drinks and see some bands play." Let the meeting of chicks be incidental rather than necessarily the goal.

ops a already a chump and has no game. first step is to slip a roofie in that drink and do a cosby when the bartender hives it to her.

I'm a screenwriter. But the girls here are numb skulls and will look at me blankly if I bring up anything creative.

Muh nigga

Exactly-- the only wrong thing you can do is follow a girl too far when she's made it clear she's out.

Outside of that, if all of those people only wanted to get drunk, they would have stayed at home and polished off some tall boys. Instead, they payed a cover, bough marked up beer, and hung around-- because they all want to get laid. There's no shame in starting conversation with the intention of fucking.

Peacocking only works with women, even then they usually have some issues. Dress casual; look comfortable. You'll come across as more approachable.

I'm funny as fuck In natural conversation. At a bar? Not so easy.

Wow. Noted as fuck. Thank you.

just ignore all the shut in faggots who spout anything that even sounds like ''pua'' ITT as the majority of all of them are autistic virgins

just pick a girl you think is cute, go say hi, introduce yourself, challenge her to pool or something so you can talk to her while playing and having fun, if there is no pool table, invite her and her friends over to hang out with your friends if they want so you can talk to her, tell her you want to get to know her because you think she's cute

boom, then talk, if she is interested she will be down, if not she won't or will pretend she is but make an excuse

don't pressure her if she seems interested but makes an excuse, just leave her alone because she isn't actually interested

once you find a girl that actually puts in an effort to talk to you, invite her home to your house to have more drinks, if she doesn't want to come, say you'd like to see her again next week, if she agrees get her number and follow through, if she wants to go home with you make a move to make out with her as soon as you get in the house, and if you are with other people take her by the hand to your bedroom first where you can close the door before making your move then quickly start undressing yourself as you're making out and proceed to fuck her

welcome to 1 night stands faggot ^ the above is all you need to do, it is 100% about how you look, and what you say is nearly 0% important as long as you are confident in trying, you can talk about the most retarded shit that girls don't even care about, if they think you are hot they will literally just wait through the bullshit so they can justify fucking you and not being ''slutty'' because they ''got to know you'' first

This user is right, but Jesus, don't say these things like he said them...

It isn't a for sure thing but has worked several times for me. Grills love solving puzzles. So be a puzzle.. esoterically

if op isn't a troll he's a blatant narcissist. jesus christ. i see another school shooting on the horizon.

I saw a guy friend of mine do this over and over at the quad got 2/50 girls to come back and fuck instantly.

Saved. Fucking saved. Thank you.
- Op

Is it just me, or is pubic hair making a comeback? I don't really like this. Not that I have sex anymore or anything.

Oh?

Dude, don't mention the writing. I'm also a screenwriter and women get bored of it really fast.

bar flirting 101
>don't go to big super popular bars, there is only dicks and basic bitches there
>stick to the same bar for a while
>know and treat the bartender well everytime you go to your bar of choice, a good image with the bartender is a good thing when you're trynna get some pussy
>don't get wasted
>go with friends, or at least a tinder group, you don't have to stay with them, but is good to have somewhere to sit down and don't look awkwardly alone
>stay away from the music if you aren't dancing, this is make conversation much easier
>smell nice and dress well, don't overdo (no Tie- Dye)
>your job is the get the girls out of the bar, bars are great for meting people, not for fornicating them
and finally
>don't be an asshole ( don't order her drinks if she doesn't ask, don't wear polo shirts, don't be overly confident

2/50? your friend sucks at picking up girls.

that shit about love

fuck its sad user

supreme gentleman 2.0

Yes cause hippie bitches think it's empowering some how

Yea man, gotta have big old balls when you say it don't be a pussy

on mobile had to generalize it...its the framework I was mroe trying to make a point with.

what the fuck

what's wrong with a little fuzz?

Don't do this hahaha