I just got absolutely rejected. What do?

I just got absolutely rejected. What do?

Sucks, let it go and try to find someone else

Jerk off and move on. It happens.

Thanks bro everybody was pushing me to like that Rebekah girl and it kind of pissed me off.

It's okay bro. Move on don't think about it to much just move on. It is bound to happen some point in your life.

I have a girl where we have a friends with benefits thing so I'll fuck her instead.

Thanks man I will

Prolly cause she had a thing for you

Yeah I know she did but I explained to multiple people that I didn't like her

Grow the fuck up you whiny bitch.

an hero

Appreciate the support faggot

Ain't nothing you can do - move on. If you show that it doesn't hurt you, then she'll still respect you; don't be a shallow fucking faggot who tries to get her attention by being obnoxiously clingy. Maybe later you might have a chance, assuming that she gets rejected by the person she is interested in. If not, live life to its fullest; fuck bitches, get riches, and get that summer physique ready.

I might

Wow thats the best advice I think I've ever been given

Take your midol plz

Take it to the heart, and good luck.

You can always rape her or her dad. She doesn't have to like you for you to still hit it.

Do what you always do. Sit in your corner and suck your thumb while rocking back and forth till you're in your happy place.

Don't worry about it too much, it happens. It'll sting for a bit and then you'll get over it. You don't have to immediately be okay with it, just remember the hurt is temporary and don't dwell on it for weeks or anything.
Well done on getting up the courage to tell someone you liked them. If you keep just being upfront and honest it only gets easier.

and try not to get your social advice from Sup Forums.

nigga your game is weak

>yeah i thought so forget i said anything
should be "idc"
>yeah of course
should be "maybe"

Will there be tendies there?

Wut

she likes you idiot

you just told her "you kinda liked her a little bit"

you should have said "no because i like you"

anyway dont worry she likes you

Shiiiiiiiit man I'll try harder next time

This nigger OP just got turned down by a tranny, celebrate that shit!!

I don't think she does if she says she likes someone else

Only if he's a good boy.

Not a tranny but did get turned down though

>she likes someone else
Liking is not the same as going out OP. You still may have a chance if you keep trying. Remember that the true winners never give up.

Naw, she's a tranny. Just let him (the tranny) know you have been having sex with his brother anyway.

are you fucking 12?

Not that user but to me it seems like she was asking for this Rebekah (?) so she was being diplomatic and shrugged it off this time. Try again soon

Prove it, show us her pics then. Otherwise you got turned down by a man in a bra.

dont listen to this. true winners see a lost cause when they see one and know when to cut their losses.

Give her the old Piss Frisbee

this is b so hes not fucking anyone
and yes this is b so hes 12

And the thing is that you should've been more passive about it and said that to her in real life. The biggest mistake is to ask her out in text, she will feel that you're a creep who can't confront her and have second thoughts.

are you in highschool? Serious question.

do nothing, that is as well as it could have gone. cant win em all

Na I see what you fags do with personal information I'm good

No, he, like you, are fucking a 12 year old.

I recognize what a real defeat is. A real defeat is not getting a response at all. This isn't.

I'm 18 graduated a bit ago

We're all friends here, no one is gonna do anything. You tried to suck a guys dick and he said no, we just wanted to see pics.

Believe what you want to believe faggot idc

yeah, she "can't" be interested in you - that would be a shitty friend. she is clearly asking for rebekah. or trying to convince rebekah to go out and fuck someone instead of pining away for you.

I think he did ok - but agree needs to be more assertive in person, and see what happens.

she looks 18 Sup Forumsro I swear

OP - here is something you need to learn as a skill - to ask for what you want, directly, and smile when you don't get it. You like a girl, ask her out. she says no, no worries! Just smile and leave. move onto the next person.

That would be a good thing, though.

I'm not sure what this means and have no intention of learning. But it sounds legit and you should absolutely do it.

OP, seriously I can help, give me her number I will talk to her for you.

This is clearly a conversation between 15 year olds. Fuck off nerd. Go after Rebanka or whatever.

How has noone mentioned this yet
Who the FUCK spells Rebecca like that
What kind of dyslexic retard names their child that....

You me Robert. He is going to try to date Robert now.

Get fit as fuck then fuck all her more attractive friends

Some nigger tranny spelling. It's already been established that OP likes a man in heels and a dress.

the jew

I'll docs you from your post number\IP and ruin ur life if I really wanted to , faggot.

Show us the pics or gtfo off Sup Forums with your manstrating

Dating is pure statistics: the more you approach women, more you gonna find the ones that likes you. Just forget her and move to another one.

this

I think she is a Jew Im not sure never asked her

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You mean you think he is a Jew and you never asked him.

What you going to do send me pizzas get the fuck out of here faggot.

Shut up and go suck nigger and Jew dick, it's what you like.

Wow so clever I'm Impressed

haaaaaaa you fucking loser.

Is what it is, nothing clever to stating the obvious

Na il keep getting pussy which you obviously don't get

Go to the gym. Get abs.

Then send a full frontal nude.
Bitches can't resist that shit.

I will personally rape you and then hide a turd in every room of your house

Yeah you and me both faggot

Well yea, I don't get all the lil pussy boys like you do

Rape her, show her what she's missing

Just because he likes to wear a dress and suck dick doesn't make him a faggot

You mean rape him and show him what he is missing

Move on, put more irons in the fire

tfw Rebekah was sitting right next to her and they were both reading what you sent her simultaneously

>feel bad for me for being rejected, right after I reflected someone who actual liked me
>forever alone because over-inflated ego

Good, you're on a good way

I love you sadistic autists

You talk like a beta bitch boy faggot, stop acting like a friend and maybe you won't be friendzoned you fucking cuck. Grow some balls and be a man.

Well maybe I am an asshole but whatever aren't we all.

You idiot. You just turned down a perfect mouthpiece.

Date Rebekah for two months, treat her like a queen and fuck her brains out and she'll tell the girl you really want to fuck every detail.

Learn to recognize and use a mouthpiece. It's a fundamental component of game.

My bet is Rebekah was eating her out while she was texting you.

Ha ha that would be a great twist

O he likes a good "mouth piece"

Quit being "friends" with that ho.

Aww shit that's not a bad idea but she's obsessed with me so I could probably get her anytime anyway.

Dis motherfucker knows what's up

But she's cute tho

Well since this thread is gay and OP is just jerking off alone in here we might as well get a dinosaur dance party started up in this twat

Twisty the Triceratops here, anybody know where I can get a vial of GHB?

I'm just talking to people because I'm high as fuck on 4 20

my old man was a real player back in his day, fucked a lot of girls... and the one thing he always told me was he always got rejected way more than actually getting laid... also your not supposed to say your still friends you pussy now you'll never get her, and her battery dying was probably a lie lol

Dude weed lmao

Ill paypal u $5 if u neck urself

You don't?

You poor thing

lol underage OP reported.

>my tablet is about to die
rekt kid