Band completely changes their appearance and sound

>band completely changes their appearance and sound
>they're infinitely better

this may be one of their best records but Aint It Fun will forever be the best track they've made

>infinitely better
Wow they made a 5/10 album after a long string of 2/10 albums. What an achievement.

I can't believe a band like Paramore feels the need to shill on Sup Forums and buy out reviewers like Fantano. I guess a BNM from Pitchfork was too expensive, but at least they actually reviewed it this time.

Pleb opinion. Paramore was always decent to pretty good.

who hurt you user?

>people like what I don't so they must be shills
you are shitposting and both of us know it. let's not pretend. good day, sir.

this tbqh. It feels like they're paying everyone shilling them because it can't be the same thing I heard.

see

>no replies for 40 minutes
>suddenly 3 in one minute
Very convincing.

Hey man

It's called someone finding this thread and posting in it, someone else seeing it bumped and posting, and me (OP) seeing my own thread bumped and posting.

>what are bumps
>how does Sup Forums work

How fucking new are you

>what is shilling
>how does Sup Forums work

How fucking new are you

literally this

literally not this

If you're gunna call them shills, at least acknowledge they just do it for free. It's same for me whenever I shill for Paramore on here.

>Aint It Fun will forever be the best track they've made
If it wasn't for that overly-repetitive bridge, I'd agree with you.

what's their best then?

i wanna sniff her ass

>stand behind this in a crowded train
>train stops and get stuck in a tunnel

I dont care about the music. It has always been generic 2000s rock/pop wit a female lead.

I dont even care about the singer. She's not even that hot. Dont get me wrong, she's not ugly by any means but shes just plain good looking.

However, for some reason, after watching her nudes I am kinda interested in the band.

i honestly can't understand this
their last album was better than this one, BY FAR

and their 2nd is still their best

I respect them for going down the 80's rabbit hole and trying something different but not sure If I like this. Shame they leaned more towards synth pop/new wave, post-punk would have been more befitting to their already established sound.

Always thought it'd be cool to see an optimistic band do a 'dark' album for the shills and giggles.

For me it was the fucking Hercules sounding chant part sung by a bunch of fat black women. Hate that part.
Careful

the lyrics are pretty dark on this one

paramore were good for years, though.

you're just a bitter old man. move along, paramore is not for you.

other anons posting about music you hate =/= shilling

stop being such a huge moron.

?

Agreed.
I didn't know how to feel about it at first, but it quickly became a gem. I still think it cam be dull at times, but some tracks can make up for it.

Fake Happy, Rose-Colored Boy, Pool, Told You So, Caught in The Middle and 26 are the best ones.

How do you guys feel about Idle Worship and No Friend? They're both great musically but the lyrics seem to drag the fuck out of themselves and all their fans. Kinda baffling desu, but hey, I'm into it

>aint it fun
I fucking hate that song with every part of my being.
7 times a day at food lion.

Idle Worship has the millennial woo in the chorus, but it's catchy as fuck.

No Friend is very skippable.

Not sure why but no friend grabbed me from the start. I guess I was already a big fan of the song hayley featured on with mewithoutyou so similar vibes helps

No, just no.

Nah, Brand New Eyes is still their best. There's a fire in that album that the others miss, they were still doing the pop punk thing while spicing it up with more of an indie rock flavor, and in terms of straight-up songs there are both no real washes while also serving up some of their absolute best - Careful, Ignorance, Misguided Ghosts. It's just their best, their pop turn has gone over decently well but Brand New Eyes is just their peak.

I think No Friend is the second best song on the album. Definitely the odd one out of the lot but I find it sort of weirdly trance-like. I like that they took a weird left turn like this or Future on their last album.

Riot is better than BNE, though. Riot has their best tunes from their pop punk era.

Listened to this four times today.

It's their best straight shot of pop punk but I think they took that sound as far as they could on that album and realized it with BNE. It's a bit toned down on the energy but I think it's a bit more diverse and the instrumentation on it is just so damn tight. Lyrically it's certainly less angsty and more confrontational. I dunno, I've always preferred BNE even on release.

BNE is very frontloaded though. Riot is much more consistent. And more fun.

WHOOOAA-OOHHH I NEVER MEANT TO BRAG

That I can agree with. The run of songs from Feeling Sorry to When The Lines Overlap is the album's low point IMO but I do think it finishes strong with the last 2 songs. Meanwhile, Riot! has a few songs I was never completely into like crushcrushcrush or Miracle. I like BNE's strong songs a bit more than Riot!'s.

>Meanwhile, Riot! has a few songs I was never completely into like crushcrushcrush or Miracle.
crushcrushcrush is my fave Paramore song ever...

>The run of songs from Feeling Sorry to When The Lines Overlap is the album's low point IMO but I do think it finishes strong with the last 2 songs.
From these 2 last songs, Misguided Ghosts is such an underrated song.

I'm sorry. I was always more of a Let The Flames Begin and Fences kind of guy.

That's ok. I prefer their poppier songs.

*listening to 'pool' now*

by dark do you mean shit?

I prefer the less poppy ones, or at least their minor breaks from convention. Fences, We Are Broken, Misguided Ghosts, Future, 26, No Friend, the odder tracks from these guys. I think they know their way around an acoustic number in particular.

bump